Team TYPI: The First Week

Mission transcripts and reports. (Roleplaying threads here)

Re: Team TYPI: The First Week

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » May 30th, 2011, 12:21 am

"My primary error was in nearly forgetting the stated limitations on two separate occasions," Miyu answers calmly. "Beyond that, I am not certain."
Random Scholomance Quote of However Long It Takes Me To Get Bored of the Last One:
“Ancell: respecting personal boundaries to the detriment of his friends since 1993.” ~bookworm702
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby gman391 » May 30th, 2011, 12:26 am

"We've discussed this. You let me control the flow of the fight too much. You also hesitate far to much on attacking." Tatsumaru says.

He turns to face Taru.
"Same question Taru-san. What did you do wrong?"
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby gamebrain89 » May 30th, 2011, 12:33 am

"I left you several openings to exploit, and I was probably a bit too obvious with my strikes."

Taru shakes his head.

Stupid taijutsu...
Think Globally. Act Within Local Variable Scope.
<div> Q: How do you annoy a Web Developer? </span>
Kingdom Hearts: Visions of Destiny- The Game So Far...
gamebrain89

Unread postby gman391 » May 30th, 2011, 12:45 am

Tatsumaru nods but then smiles.
They're a bit rough but they have the potential to be good. Just need more training

"But given that I took both of your greatest strengths away from you. I think you both did fairly well all things considered. Now the thing is to bring up those taijutsu skills of yours. Any suggestions off the top of your heads?" he asks.
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby gamebrain89 » June 2nd, 2011, 1:34 am

"Honestly, Taijutsu isn't exactly my area of expertise. I can practice what I know, but since its really not an area I focus on I'm not really sure where to go from there. Probably work on my speed and technique so I don't leave so many openings I guess."
gamebrain89

Unread postby gman391 » June 2nd, 2011, 1:42 am

"You need to work on reading people too. But that's all stuff that's solved by more sparring."
Tatsumaru looks at Miyu.

"Miyu-san your thoughts?"
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » June 2nd, 2011, 1:45 am

"I, too, am far from an expert in the area of taijutsu," Miyu admits. "It is my opinion that the areas in which I would most benefit from improvement would be endurance and skill."
Random Scholomance Quote of However Long It Takes Me To Get Bored of the Last One:
“Ancell: respecting personal boundaries to the detriment of his friends since 1993.” ~bookworm702
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby gman391 » June 2nd, 2011, 1:56 am

"Again more sparring. But for now let's work on endurance until lunch"

Tatsumaru begins warming up.

"When you're ready we'll start running."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » June 2nd, 2011, 2:15 am

Miyu holds back a sigh. She despises running for the sake of running. Then again, that might be the reason for her lack of endurance in the first place.
Miyu follows Tatsumaru's example.
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby gamebrain89 » June 7th, 2011, 3:09 am

Taru readjusts the strap for his quiver and does some stretches, wincing when he pulls against his bruised chest.

"Ready when you are."
gamebrain89

Unread postby gman391 » June 7th, 2011, 3:28 am

"Alright. This is going to work on both your speed, endurance and flexibility. Starting from here get to the base of the Hokage monument using no chakra. The caveat is that you must go in a straight line once past the gate. And you must not stop going forward at any time. Once you reach the top. You can knock off for Lunch. I'll be back here at one if anyone still wants to train. Remember no chakra." Tatsumaru says.

He gives them both a nod and starts at medium sprint.
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » June 7th, 2011, 3:32 am

Speed, Miyu reflects as she starts, she has. Endurance, though, she severely lacks.
Miyu takes up a slower pace than Tatsumaru, choosing to accept delay in the hopes of not running out her stamina too quickly.
Aldraia Dragonsong

Return to “%s” Mission Central