Konoha Hospital

Mission transcripts and reports. (Roleplaying threads here)

Konoha Hospital

Unread postby ewuvi » June 11th, 2009, 7:55 pm

(Exactly what it says. If we're roleplaying ninja, we should probably have a 'hospital' for them to go to, yes?)

*Ryuusuke is rolled into an operating room, which is full of people. Akita, who is wearing an outlandish red uniform and mask walks in with Ryuu. Medical seals adorn the walls and floor.

The medics work for several hours, Akita and several other lower ranked medic-nin pump chakra into the seals, while superiors make sure the seals function well and guide the medical chakra. It's grueling, and shifts have to be taken. A Yamanaka stands by to make sure that nothing messes with Ryuu's mind, and to make sure he doesn't 'slip away' during the healing.

The healing manages to close all of the wounds, but some bones aren't fully healed. Ryuu will have a limp in his left leg, he's missing an eye, and he won't have full control of his right arm. Also, his coils were very much destroyed. The medics were able to reform it partially, but he will be unable to use as much chakra, his control will also be very much reduced, although through therapy, he will be able to regain most of his former control.*
ewuvi

Re: Konoha Hospital

Unread postby Darkandus » June 11th, 2009, 8:20 pm

Ryuusuke wakes up.

And promptly vomits all over himself, before rolling out of bed, ripping several I.V tubes out and landing on the ground, his face hitting a chair on the way down.

"Why...do these people...not have railings...on their hospital bed? Hmm.
Spoiler: show
Darkandus

Unread postby ewuvi » June 11th, 2009, 8:25 pm

*Akita stares from her spot on the other side of the bed.*

You shouldn't be mo~oving. Not on your leg yet, not nearly yet.

*Ewuvi then lifts Ryuu up onto a the chair, because some vomit hit the bed. She then wipes him off carefully with the unsoiled edges of the sheets, and re-inserts the IVs carefully.

A veritable army of nurses rush in, and Akita hops out of the room to give Ryuu some privacy as the nurses cluck and scold and change the sheets and...

give him a sponge bath.*
ewuvi

Unread postby Darkandus » June 11th, 2009, 8:30 pm

Unfortunately they are all over the age of fifty. Fotunatly Ryuusuke is too hopped up on meds to be capable of lowering himself to hear see or feel in pathetic 3d. Nay, for he is living through music.
Darkandus

Unread postby ewuvi » June 11th, 2009, 8:36 pm

(are there any medic-ish people, or people who'd like to visit Ryuu? That could be awesome.)

*Akita Ewuvi comes back in a while later with a small backpack and a jug of water. She sits next to the bed, completely ignoring the nurses squawking about visiting hours and plops the jug on the bedside table.

Then she pulls something black and red out of her back and rests it on Ryuu's stomach.

It's an eye patch.*

(It looks like the one that Col. Mustang got in the FMA TV series)
ewuvi

Unread postby serbii » June 11th, 2009, 8:50 pm

[We've mentioned Hotaru's older sister (Hoshi) a few times in the BK thread, she's supposed to be a medic nin in training so I'll use her I guess]

*A young medic nin enters the room, a little reluctantly. A combination of drew the short straw, is the new girl so gets no choice and gives off that aura of innocent kindness you only find in shoujo heroines and the senior staff figured it'd protect her*

Hoshi: Um, excuse me Akita-san? Could you tell me how he sustained these injuries? His paperwork was a little vague
serbii

Unread postby ewuvi » June 11th, 2009, 9:01 pm

Flaming Death Bunnies, I wrote it down real real big. I thought I did. Maybe I forgot...
ewuvi

Unread postby serbii » June 11th, 2009, 9:06 pm

*Hoshi checks her file*
"Yes, flaming death bunnies is pretty much what we've got... So, um... how many flaming death bunnies and do you know where they came from?... are they still around?"
*Looking from Akita to Ryuu to the flowers Akita brought in and trying to figure out what the hell is going on*
serbii

Unread postby ewuvi » June 11th, 2009, 9:11 pm

We~ell, there were lots and lots. Ryuu-kun didn't tell me where they came from.

They were bad bunnies, not soft at all!
ewuvi

Unread postby Darkandus » June 11th, 2009, 9:14 pm

(Not that I can think of but I am about to introduce one of my cat summons.)

Ryuusuke looks over towards Akita before smiling a bit sadly seemingly ignoring the new addition to the room.

"An eyepatch Akita-san? Perhaps I should look into a career as a pirate, hell, saw off this pathetic leg and stick on a wooden peg and we're ready to go look into stealing a boat. Hmm. It would be a bit odd though, wouldn't it, having cats instead of a parrot. But I suppose it would cut down on any rat problems."

He looked away before wringing the sheet with one hand and covering the hole in his head with the palm of the other.

A massive smoke gray cat leaps up onto the end of the bed, easily the size of a big dog, and starts kneeding the sheet with its claws. After a moment or too it fixes Ryuusuke with it's green eyes.

"Mmrowl, have some pride Ryuusuke, Nyaa!? It's a rare human that can survive a run in with several thousand firebreathing rodents."

"Survival sucks when everything you've ever lived for has been taken away. Hmm. Fighting with my tonfa's? Crippled in one leg and my dominant arm won't even do what I tell it to. Anything better than a D rank jutsu? Hmm. Go for it as long as you want to die from chakra exaustion. Hmm. Depth perception? Feel free to pick things up of of tables but you're never going to hit a target again, hell, the only thing going for me is a lack of scars on my head, at least I can grow back my hair, and if I wear really concealing clothing no one will have to throw up when they see all the burns. Hmm."

"Meeowrl, well at least your keeping some of your optimism."

It started off slowly as a small chuckle but soon grew into a resounding laugh, echoing off the walls, tears streaming from Ryuusuke's remaining eye.

"I suppose I am. I guess introductions are in order, Nekohaiiro this is Akita Ewuvi-san, she has been of assistance to me and I owe her a great debt. Akita, this is Nekohaiiro, the only cat summon that will come to me without me being able to use chakra. I believe she is of the Maine Coon species. I never can remember all those different branches of the family."

*You guys post really fast, and here I am doing a mini essay.*
Darkandus

Unread postby serbii » June 11th, 2009, 9:23 pm

*Hoshi blinks at the large cat that has just appeared and listens as it mentions death rabbits (stranger things have happened, this is a ninja hospital), smiles and turns to Ryuu*
"Try not to overexert yourself Ryuusuke-san, you're no longer in danger but you still have a way to go before you heal. Don't get up, if you need anything summon a nurse *indicates a button by his bed*. *Turns to ewuvi* Thankyou for brining him Akita-san. *looks back to the form Akita "filled in"* I'll go take care of the paperwork then"
*leaves the room*

[go do work serbii >_>]
serbii

Unread postby ewuvi » June 11th, 2009, 9:24 pm

All domestic cats are of the same species, methinkies, but Nekohaiiro is bea~utiful!

And don't worry! That Kakashi got by with only one eye!

You've got all your fingers, and your accordion made it through just fine. You could learn accordion genjutsu, or make up music ninjutsu! Or you could make exploding music!

It'll be sooo much fun!

Boom Boom!
ewuvi

Unread postby Kitsune_Akatsuki » June 11th, 2009, 9:31 pm

*Kitsune bounces in, seemingly out of nowhere with a disheveled look [read: several large rips in his uniform and a slight look of nausea] Hikaru*
K: Hey, it's the medic lady that makes things 'splode- And that guy looks like he got attacked by the same flaming death bunnies Haruto did... Or was Haruto attacked by the squirells?

Hikaru: *eyetwitch* How are you feeling Ryuusuke-sama? *uncertain tone on the sama part*

K: Hey, a kitty! Cute. 'Tis a summon right?
Kitsune_Akatsuki

Unread postby Darkandus » June 11th, 2009, 9:40 pm

Nekohaiiro gets a smug look of satisfaction on her face before leaping over onto Akita's lap, rumbling slightly as it begins to purr.

Ryuusuke just gets a sad look in his eye, before picking up and sliding on the eyepatch.

"I don't think so Akita-san, you need a steady hand for the accordion, my right arm twitches and won't move properly, it will ruin the music. And I could never stand normal genjutsu, too much patience not enough feeling like a God striding through a battlefield. You know, one time using my Mizu Ryuu-shu I took all the water in a lake and compressed it down into a three hundred foot tall dragon with me at the center. I was like a God. In Ninja acadamies they always talk a lot of crap about Chakra but in reality it can be summed up into one thing, Chakra is the ability to defy the laws of Nature. Nature says water can't be compressed, I could do with a glass of water as a parlour trick, no effort required. Now I'm broken. I have no abilities outside of fighting and now I can't do that either."
Darkandus

Unread postby ewuvi » June 11th, 2009, 9:45 pm

*Akita gets the crazy doctor grin. You know the one.*

Well then, you'll just have to be unbroked.
ewuvi

Unread postby Darkandus » June 11th, 2009, 9:51 pm

"Unbroked? is that even...you know what, If it means being able to blow up a mountain with nothing but electricity I'm all ears."

Turns to look at the two people at the door. Em, Sorry, have we been introduced. I don't know if I might have forgotten, what with the vision of firey hell and death.

Oh, and don't touch Nekohaiiro without her permission. She explodes."
Darkandus

Unread postby ewuvi » June 11th, 2009, 9:54 pm

:D *Pokes the purring kitty lightly before patting its head gently*

We~ell, I can't regrow anything, so we'll have to work with what'cha got, yes? But I can try and reform the bones and nerves...and the chakra system.

S' real dangerous though...
ewuvi

Unread postby Kitsune_Akatsuki » June 11th, 2009, 9:59 pm

Hikaru: *eyetwitch* I'm Miyako Hikaru, I was sent to see if you needed anything. *thinking* OH CRAP SHE'S STILL HERE!

Kitsune: The kitty splodes? Talk a bout a self defense. Oh, Right! I'm Miyako Kitsune, the poor fella behind me's my older brother. And, hey, *nods towards Akita* she's the crazy medic lady that likes making things 'splode, right? Oh, completly unrelated but do the fox summons and cat summons get along?

Hikaru: Eep.
Kitsune_Akatsuki

Unread postby Darkandus » June 11th, 2009, 10:09 pm

"So no eye? Damn, I'm not technically a Konoha nin so I'll never get a replacement here. Hmm.

Just how dangerous are we talking?"

Turning his attention back to the two standing at the doorway before focusing on Akita again, his attention switching rapidly between the two groups. He finally focuses on Akita again.

"Three conversations, Kami I need my clones again, I'll do anything it takes!"

"Eh, Hikaru, right, em well, tea would be nice I guess, and some food, I don't think I've eaten in three days, which is weird seeing as how hospitals usually cant wait to make you eat their horrible crap."

"And you were, Kitsune was it? Yeah, Nekohaiiro is incredible with wind. She can turn her entire body into it and explode out in a shockwave. As for Fox summons getting on with cat's I honestly couldn't tell you, but the fact that you still have eardrums is a good sign."
Darkandus

Unread postby Kitsune_Akatsuki » June 11th, 2009, 10:22 pm

Hikaru: ..I'll readily admit the food here is bad. *wry tone* Whicjh is the reason I wouldn't submit to an extended stay myself. Anything in particular?

Kitsune: *bouncing in place* Hey, hey, If you want I can make a Shadow Clone to get you something. Anything beats hospital food. I found out the hospitals make the ration bars, which explains the way they taste, and Mist ration bars taste a lot better and I'm rambling aren't I? Oh, and can I introduce Nekohaiiro to one of my summons?
Kitsune_Akatsuki

Unread postby Darkandus » June 11th, 2009, 10:32 pm

Ryuusuke twitches for a few moment's before his face twists into a look of pure hatred.

"I would like anything with Rabbit, all the rabbit you have please."

Meanwhile Nekohaiiro was growing tired with the energetic human. To much talk while she was a quiet creature. She decided responding would just be pointless and desolved into smoke with a final parting Mrrowl.
Darkandus

Unread postby ewuvi » June 11th, 2009, 10:35 pm

NOOooooooo

The kitty. It was so, so soft.
ewuvi

Unread postby Kitsune_Akatsuki » June 11th, 2009, 10:38 pm

K: *looks at the puff of smoke* Sorry. *sheepish/apologetic* Soooo. Anything Rabbit? *forms seal and makes two kage bushin, and give money to the clones* *pauses and looks at Ryuusuke* Does it matter what kind of tea?

H: *opens mouth and closes it* Eh, post evil bunny mission vengeance. We had to sedate a Jounin that kept trying to strangle anything bunny shaped, so you aren't reacting as badly as some... I'll leave now. *walks out door*

(I'm going to go with Shadow clones knowing whatever you'd been thinking up to the point you made them)
Kitsune_Akatsuki

Unread postby Darkandus » June 11th, 2009, 10:40 pm

She always was a free spirit. Hmm.

Any kind of Black Dragon tea is fine, thank you.
Darkandus

Unread postby Kitsune_Akatsuki » June 11th, 2009, 10:43 pm

Shadow clones: *mock salute before running off*

K: So, ever had rabbit ramen or stir fry rabbit? That's what I was thinking when I made the clones...
Kitsune_Akatsuki

Return to “%s” Mission Central