Below Konoha

Mission transcripts and reports. (Roleplaying threads here)

Re: Below Konoha

Unread postby ewuvi » June 24th, 2009, 12:33 am

More ravens poof in, one of them distinctly white. The fly to the top of the room and start cawing at Chief, some moving around behind him. They don't attack though.

"Fluffy, let's not fight in front of the kids, it gives such a bad first impression, yes?"
ewuvi

Unread postby Random_fan » June 24th, 2009, 12:37 am

"Who cares about first impressions, I want to see a summon fight."
Random_fan

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 24th, 2009, 12:38 am

Chief snorts, sits up, and begins grooming one paw, flipping the chain mesh back with ease and looking completely unconcerned. "Feh, they're ninja, if they don't know even this little bit about how the natural world works then why have them sign either of our contracts?" He begins to groom his ears. "However, I'm willing to set aside playtime to finish with business. And could you please have the peanut gallery quiet down?" His ears flatten as he growls out the last sentence.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby MEKristian » June 24th, 2009, 12:41 am

Shiki: *gets up and rotates shoulder* Hmm... this'll be sufficient... wasn't even expecting a Hyuuga to bother trying to patch me up anyways.... Oi, is the peanut gallery done with their new pets.... we should probably head back to the surface soon....
MEKristian

AOL: MEKristian

Unread postby ewuvi » June 24th, 2009, 12:43 am

Boss flaps a wing out, and most of the birds poof out. The only ones remaining are the white one and Chief. The scouts are still looking for suitable exits.

"It would appear as though our summoners are allies, though. It would be most unfortunate if we fought when they needed us, yes?

Anyway, what business is there to settle? We've got new summoners, mine are prettier, by the way, and we're about to follow my scouts out into the village."
ewuvi

Unread postby Random_fan » June 24th, 2009, 12:46 am

And could you please have the peanut gallery quiet down?" His ears flatten as he growls out the last sentence.
*Kenta has a smirk on his face at this*
We've got new summoners, mine are prettier, by the way, and we're about to follow my scouts out into the village."
"Alright then we should start moving" *Kenta begins following the crow scouts out into the village.*
Random_fan

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 24th, 2009, 12:48 am

Chief snorts. "Pretty doesn't mean effective. Some of the ugliest looking toms in the clan are the only ones I'd trust to take care of matters in my absence. And I guess I shall have to issue an edict to the clan that they are not permitted to play with any of your clan while the kittens have us in their service. I suppose it would be best for me to accompany you, in case there are any obstructions in the way." He casually bats at the wall, leaving a deep crater in the stone, before removing his unharmed paw.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby ewuvi » June 24th, 2009, 12:51 am

"True, Fluffums. I'm sure we'll work something out, our fights are always such bother.

We haven't been in Konoha for a very long time, I hope you don't mind Fuyu," Boss flicks his wing at the white raven, "and Baron," he indicates the first raven the ninja met, "sticking around for awhile. The others will return to our aviary once we get to Konoha. Besides, I think some of our cousins are in the village."
ewuvi

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 24th, 2009, 1:02 am

Chief stands up and pads over to Ichigo and Ushio. "Well kittens, let's be off."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby ewuvi » June 24th, 2009, 1:05 am

The crows group and start flying ahead, making sure they stay within sight of the group as they guide the way out of the tunnels.
ewuvi

Unread postby serbii » June 24th, 2009, 2:17 am

[You go offline for a few hours...]
Chief peers intently at the boy. "Hmm, a tom and a queen. Been a while since we've had a queen sign the contract, seems like only toms get any sort of use out of us. As for proving yourselves? You've never owned a cat before, have you? A cat only does something if it wants too. So even if you proved yourselves to me, it wouldn't mean all that much to the rest of the clan. You're going to have to impress each member of the clan as you summon them, and even then you may have to re-earn their service later on.
*Ushio nods* "Fair enough"
"Who cares about first impressions, I want to see a summon fight."
U: Please stop encouraging summon bosses to fight around us in a small tunnel >_>
Shiki: *gets up and rotates shoulder* Hmm... this'll be sufficient... wasn't even expecting a Hyuuga to bother trying to patch me up anyways.... Oi, is the peanut gallery done with their new pets.... we should probably head back to the surface soon....
H: humph!
He casually bats at the wall, leaving a deep crater in the stone, before removing his unharmed paw.
*Ushio grins at the hole*
Chief stands up and pads over to Ichigo and Ushio. "Well kittens, let's be off."
*Ushio nods and follows along, she pulls some jerkey strips out of one of her bags*
U: Um, I don't have much on me at the moment, but Yuki, he's a cat, he likes these so you can have them if you want. I'll get you something better back in town :).

*Hotaru follows the crows out*

[Long, long ago it was mentioned Ushio had a cat. He is now called Yuki]
serbii

Unread postby Flux_Blade » June 24th, 2009, 1:40 pm

Ichigo smiles at the beef jerk that Ushio hands the beef jerk over. "I will also rectify the lack of an offering as soon as we get into town. Just curious, are there any of the cats that like to annoy people that are either allergic or don't like cats? Because if they do, I have the perfect person for them to meet." He smiles as he asks.
Still proud owner of no avatar.

Digimon Quest, it's back. Clicky.
Flux_Blade

Unread postby Random_fan » June 25th, 2009, 9:41 pm

*Kenta follows along with the others to the outside, being uncharacteristically quiet..*

[So, how are we going to end this? just leave it here? Also are ewuvi and Tempst always going to play the summons? or is that just for this mission?]
Random_fan

Unread postby serbii » June 25th, 2009, 10:12 pm

[I figured once we get out there's still a couple of things we need to do
1. We have to go tell the Hokage what's down here: we've got root documents, store rooms and human remains, we have to hand over the summon scrolls and tell her there's a couple of Iwa nin creeping around
2. Hospital. Shiki got fairly badly hurt, Hotaru cracked her ribs and everyone else got knocked around a bit. At the very least Shiki and Hotaru should be getting a check up.

As for after? ewuvi and I (Hotaru) are going to mission together. Wackyness shall ensue.
Psalmy's out for an undetermined period of time so we could put Ushio, Ichigo and Kenta on a team together if we want. We should probably meander back into the organisation/team creation threads once we get out and decide what to do.

as for right now? ewuvi leads out out and the characters decide what to do next (eg splitting the group to go to the tower or hospital etc)
Also we need to organise a Hanabi I think (group effort) head over to the NPC topic]
serbii

Unread postby ewuvi » June 25th, 2009, 10:17 pm

[Oh poo, should this take a while, or should it be short? I'd be happy to continue being the ravens if you want, if not, that's cool.]

Boss, Kuyo, and Baron converse quietly. Baron loops around behind the group, staying close to Hotaru. They go deeper into some very dark tunnels, and Boss and Kuyo begin singing to make sure the group can follow.
ewuvi

Unread postby serbii » June 25th, 2009, 10:31 pm

[Oh poo, should this take a while, or should it be short? I'd be happy to continue being the ravens if you want, if not, that's cool.]

Boss, Kuyo, and Baron converse quietly. Baron loops around behind the group, staying close to Hotaru. They go deeper into some very dark tunnels, and Boss and Kuyo begin singing to make sure the group can follow.
[Keep being the ravens :biggrin1. As for how long *shurg* whatever seems good? (copout answer >_>)]
*Hotaru looks up at Baron and shifts her hair, offering a shoulder to perch on*
serbii

Unread postby Random_fan » June 25th, 2009, 10:38 pm

[In terms of getting out I say we should just make it quick, I don't think anyone's in the mood to chat]

*Kenta is still not talking though seems to be enjoying the ravens song, or maybe he's just happy he has a summon*
Random_fan

Unread postby ewuvi » June 25th, 2009, 10:40 pm

Baron settles on Hotaru's shoulder and starts *lightly* untangling her hair with his beak.

Kuyo breaks his chorus of We Didn't Start the Fire to shout "Shouldn't be long," back to the team.

He guides them around a turn in the tunnel, and they start going up an incline. Some light is visible at the end.
ewuvi

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 26th, 2009, 12:15 am

[I'll be on hand to play the summons whenever you need them for the most part, unless something comes up.]
Ichigo smiles at the beef jerk that Ushio hands the beef jerk over. "I will also rectify the lack of an offering as soon as we get into town. Just curious, are there any of the cats that like to annoy people that are either allergic or don't like cats? Because if they do, I have the perfect person for them to meet." He smiles as he asks.
Chief strides in-between Ichigo and Ushio, idly chewing on the jerky the children had given him. He gulps before answering. "Well there are a few, but they're barely trained, and I try to keep them from being summoned if I can help it. While we may enjoy a bit of play, we've still got a reputation to uphold, and they tend not to be able to gauge how dangerous a person might be to them. I lost one of my sisters when one of the Uchiha tried that same tactic and the target turned out to be an Iwa spy who absolutely loathed cats." He bares his fangs a little, and his eyes glow. "The bastard never even apologized. Even had the gall to call her death "an acceptable loss to the Uchiha Clan"!" His claws are out now and he's gouging the floor as he stalks forward. "As soon as I became Chief I removed his name from the contract, without telling him. He died on a mission later when he tried to summon me. When Fugaku asked me about it, I told him his death was an acceptable loss to my clan." His claws are re-sheathed and he's now almost purring. "The look on that blowhard's face before I dismissed myself... priceless." He continues to purr as they get neared to the exit, ignoring the crows' song.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Flux_Blade » June 26th, 2009, 2:55 pm

Ichigo nods upon hearing the chief talk. "Well, it was for a known civilian, but if they are not ready, I don't want to risk it. I guess I'll just have to invest in some jerky and a few other things. Though being able to see the former head of an Uchiha clan reaction would have been fun, especially if Ushio-san had her camera." He starts to laugh, "my former teammate is going to be so pissed about his 'worthless teammate' having his families contract."

[yeah we should definitely head to the hospital first, or at least get the wounded checked in first, then the rest of us should go talk to Hanabi, I have a couple of ideas why Hanabi would change the teams too, so if we get really desperate, I could try playing the character if no one else does]

Flux_Blade

Unread postby MEKristian » June 26th, 2009, 2:59 pm

*waving from the entrance way* Hi guys, what kept you...? *winces* Ow, ow, ow, waving bad...
MEKristian

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 26th, 2009, 3:05 pm

Chief turns to regard Ichigo, brow raised. "So the Uchiha live? I was under the impression that they had been cut down, which was why we hadn't been summoned by anyone until Ryuusuke contacted us."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Flux_Blade » June 26th, 2009, 4:56 pm

"They were, at one point it was just one, then a group of his fangirls had their way with him, and then about nine months later, there were a few more. My teammate's uncle is nicer than a typical Uchiha, which is nice. Haven't seen him in a while though, mostly due to my teammate believing that since I failed with his help, I'm not worthy of association." Ichigo shakes his head as he continues on with the group.

Flux_Blade

Unread postby MEKristian » June 26th, 2009, 5:23 pm

Uh... you guys wanna stop running around in circles in front of the way out now, or should I let you keep up the exercise...?
MEKristian

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 26th, 2009, 6:02 pm

Chief stops, and regards the tunnel mouth. "I believe I shall accompany you a bit longer. It will be interesting to see how much Konoha has changed. Ryuusuke doesn't really summon us within the village, so I'm a bit behind the times regarding the place."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Return to “%s” Mission Central