Below Konoha

Mission transcripts and reports. (Roleplaying threads here)

Re: Below Konoha

Unread postby Random_fan » June 21st, 2009, 11:03 pm

"Well we six just came across these summon scrolls and I decided to use one, Crows seemed like a good choice. So how does this thing usually go? Do I have to earn your trust or prove my strenght or something to be able to summon crows?"
Random_fan

Unread postby ewuvi » June 21st, 2009, 11:09 pm

"Once you sign the Crow contract, you are ours. There can be no other summons. The Crows will look out for you, and you are expected to look out for us. We like to be summoned out of battle situations, too. If you decide to sign the contract, the boss will work out the details.

You guys look like you just got the, er poop beaten out of you."
ewuvi

Unread postby Random_fan » June 21st, 2009, 11:13 pm

"So I just have to sign the contract and I gain you crows for life, I like that."

*Kenta proceeds to sign his name on the contract*

"So will the boss turn up now or later?"

[Be back in half an hour, lunch time.]
Random_fan

Unread postby ewuvi » June 21st, 2009, 11:25 pm

"The Boss is pretty fast, he'll be here in a-"

*Another crow pops out, this one looks older, slightly less shiny, and has an eye patch*

"Yeah, that's the boss."

Boss Crow:"So, about the details of our arrangement. First, you should know, there are no giant Crows. The more chakra you pump into the jutsu, the more intelligent, and larger quantity of you'll get. We like to be summoned so that we can scout out the living area of our summoner, to make sure it's secure, among other things. We enjoy fruit. What do you need us to do for you?"

(That's cool.)
ewuvi

Unread postby Random_fan » June 21st, 2009, 11:31 pm

[Bugger it, fresh air is for wimps.]

"Well at the moment I don't need you for anything, though if you could help us find a way out of here that would be appreciated. Then when I get home from this I'll summon you so that you can scout out the place."

[How big is the boss summon exactly, normal crow size up to waist or somewhere in between?]
Random_fan

Unread postby ewuvi » June 21st, 2009, 11:37 pm

(The Boss Crow is on the large side of what's natural. None of them exceed possible crow sizes for their breed. What are they? Ravens, Carrion Crows, Eastern Crows?)

"Okay, young summoner, we have ourselves a contract!"

*A few more Crows appear and begin flying around the tunnels with the spokesbird*

"This may take a bit, they're finding the fastest exit for walkers,"

(They can come back and guide the way out whenever you want. It's bedtime for ewuvi.)
ewuvi

Unread postby Random_fan » June 21st, 2009, 11:41 pm

[I have no idea about types of crows, anyone know what would seem right]

*Kenta watches the crows fly round for a bit before turning to the others*

"So Ushio, do you want to summon the cats now?"
Random_fan

Unread postby serbii » June 22nd, 2009, 9:49 pm

[Ravens are awesome by the way, they're like crows but cooler somehow O_o. They live in the tower of London and if they leave the monarchy is supposed to fall so they keep a few in an aviary there XD]
[Also we should probably wait for flux before we let ewuvi go]

*Hotaru stands up and steps forward, somehow despite being covered in mud, exhausted and with badly bruised ribs she still manages to pull off the well- born young lady look; maybe she's born with it, maybe it's an ancient Hyuuga technique she's been practising :biggrin1 *

H: "I'd like to sign too if I could"

*Ushio pulls her muddy hair back onto a bun. She's gonna be so dirty meeting the kitties ;_;*
serbii

Unread postby Flux_Blade » June 23rd, 2009, 12:07 am

Ichigo watches the crows quietly. After Hotaru is able to sign the contract he adds, "I do not think that the crows summons and I would be a good match for each other." He looks at the other scroll, perhaps he wants the cat summons.
Still proud owner of no avatar.

Digimon Quest, it's back. Clicky.
Flux_Blade

Unread postby serbii » June 23rd, 2009, 3:40 am

[If you don't want it because there's too many people signing it just say and she wont sign it.]
serbii

Unread postby Flux_Blade » June 23rd, 2009, 12:28 pm

[No the raven contract doesn't fit his style and he has a reason he might want the cat summons, so go ahead and let Hotaru sign the contract]

Flux_Blade

Unread postby serbii » June 23rd, 2009, 8:42 pm

*Hotaru steps forward and signs the contract*
H (to the crows): Thankyou, I hope you enjoy working with me
*She sits back down with a dreamy little half smile on her face*
[She's thinking: her, older, gorgeous, standing on top of a roof, the wind blowing out her hair, surrounded by crows, looking badass :biggrin1 ]

*Ushio looks around*
U: "if we're done..."
*She opens the cat contract and cuts her thumb with a kunai, takes a deep breath and runs her thumb over the contract*
-Puff of smoke-

[PMed tempy]
Last edited by serbii on June 23rd, 2009, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
serbii

Unread postby ewuvi » June 23rd, 2009, 8:44 pm

[heh. Akita's summons are magpies, which are in the same family as Ravens. eh heh.]
ewuvi

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 23rd, 2009, 9:26 pm

A rather scruffy looking tomcat with a sandy coat appears, wearing a pair of pince-nez perched on the end of his muzzle, and a small scarf wrapped around his neck. "Hwuh? Whossat?" He peers at Ushio through his spectacles. "Who're you young whippersnapper? You don't look like a Uchiha."
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby serbii » June 23rd, 2009, 9:44 pm

[heh. Akita's summons are magpies, which are in the same family as Ravens. eh heh.]
[I thought of that when I got the crows for Hotaru. Rivalary. Seen the aussie magpies? Kinda territorial when their eggs are hatching O_o they dive bomb you]
A rather scruffy looking tomcat with a sandy coat appears, wearing a pair of pince-nez perched on the end of his muzzle, and a small scarf wrapped around his neck. "Hwuh? Whossat?" He peers at Ushio through his spectacles. "Who're you young whippersnapper? You don't look like a Uchiha."
*Ushio shakes her head*
"No sir, we found your summoning scroll and wanted to talk to you about signing the contract. The Uchia lost this scroll some time ago"
serbii

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 23rd, 2009, 9:49 pm

The cat peers at Ushio for a long moment, before shaking his head and snorting, causing the moustache-like mass of whiskers on his face to waver. "Issat so? Explains why none of the clan have been gettin called up fer spyin and whatnot anymore. Heck, some of the younger toms barely even know what humans look like." He looks down his nose at her. "And none of that "sir" stuff, name's Tsuyoshi. So, you think that you can handle the cat clan contract? So you'll be wantin to talk to the Chief then?"
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby serbii » June 23rd, 2009, 10:00 pm

The cat peers at Ushio for a long moment, before shaking his head and snorting, causing the moustache-like mass of whiskers on his face to waver. "Issat so? Explains why none of the clan have been gettin called up fer spyin and whatnot anymore. Heck, some of the younger toms barely even know what humans look like." He looks down his nose at her. "And none of that "sir" stuff, name's Tsuyoshi. So, you think that you can handle the cat clan contract? So you'll be wantin to talk to the Chief then?"
*Ushio smiles* "Nice to meet you Tsuyoshi, I'm Ushio. *nod nod* Yes we'd like to meet the chief please, Ichigo-kun *nods head to him* and I"

[oh by the way, Ryuusuke/Darkandus signed the cat contract and is currently in hopsital due to killer bunnies. The cats know he's there]
serbii

Unread postby Flux_Blade » June 23rd, 2009, 10:16 pm

As Ichigo nods, he adds, "That would be great, Tsuyoshi, is there any preferred form of address for the chief?"

Flux_Blade

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 23rd, 2009, 10:58 pm

Tsuyoshi snorts, as if Ichigo had told a rather funny joke. "Just call him Chief, he's not too big on lots of ceremony. Hmmm, you're both a lot younger than the current holder of the contract, but you'll probably put more of us to use than that Ryuusuke fella. Haven't had a good dustup m'self in quite some time.* He stretches out, cracking a large yawn and gouging the stone floor with his claws as he flexes. "Well, I guess I might as well fetch Chief. Oh, and next time, if you summon me, could you bring some gingersnaps? Haven't had those in ages." With that, he dispells himself in a whisp of smoke.

[Can anyone guess where I got Tsuyoshi from? I just changed his name.]

A few moments later, there's a puff of smoke, the dispels to reveal a cat about the size of a Shetland pony, whereas Tsuyoshi had been about the size of a medium-sized dog. It's a ginger, tiger-striped tomcat, with a rakish patch over one eye, wearing a black vest decorated with silver flames. The edges of the eye patch don't cover the three parallel scars that run across the top of the eye-socket, and which peek out under the bottom edge of the patch. His paws are covered with chain-mail over the tops, and when he flexes one of them the claws glint in the dim light. He cracks a yawn, displaying near-saber fangs, before giving the group a golden-eyed once over. "Hmm, so which of you are the two kittens that want to have us at your side in battle?"
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Flux_Blade » June 24th, 2009, 12:10 am

Ichigo steps forwards and states, "We are," as he points at Ushio as well. "Is there anything we need to do to prove our worthiness as summoners?"

Flux_Blade

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 24th, 2009, 12:19 am

Chief peers intently at the boy. "Hmm, a tom and a queen. Been a while since we've had a queen sign the contract, seems like only toms get any sort of use out of us. As for proving yourselves? You've never owned a cat before, have you? A cat only does something if it wants too. So even if you proved yourselves to me, it wouldn't mean all that much to the rest of the clan. You're going to have to impress each member of the clan as you summon them, and even then you may have to re-earn their service later on. I will give you a hint though. It helps if you concentrate on what you need the clan member for when you summon them. It tends to call those that are better suited to the task at hand, at least until you progress enough that you're able to summon a specific clan member. As for proving yourselves to me..." He licks his chops. "Got any food?"
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby ewuvi » June 24th, 2009, 12:20 am

(Ravens): Get away fluffball!
ewuvi

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 24th, 2009, 12:24 am

He turns to regard the birds, and licks his chops once more. "How thoughtful, appetizers." He crouches down, his eye narrowing.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby ewuvi » June 24th, 2009, 12:26 am

Boss: Hmm, but fluffy? Bad Idea.
ewuvi

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 24th, 2009, 12:29 am

Chief smirks. "Oh, but we haven't... played in such a long time, featherduster." He takes a step forward.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Return to “%s” Mission Central