View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 18th, 2019, 7:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Public discourse 

Unread post Re: Public discourse
Lily smiles brightly. "Please, sit. I don't think we've met." Lily rises slightly and offers a hand. "I'm Lily."

July 12th, 2011, 11:36 pm

Kirana puts her plate down before clasping Lily's hand, returning the bright smile.
"My name is Kirana. It is a pleasure to meet you."

July 13th, 2011, 12:38 am

Elizabeth wiped her mouth with a napkin and started on some grapes.

July 13th, 2011, 1:11 am

Othello sighed slightly as he walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes as he looked across the spread. Not a lot of meat this time, but still hopefully enough to meet his needs. He'd been noticing the sickness starting to spread around and, not wanting to get hit with it himself, decided to keep a very close eye on what people were grabbing up for food, especially what older students may have been present.

However, before he could grab any food, Othello noticed his friends sitting at a table nearby. With a slight grin he waved at them, walking over to the table.

"Hello there ladies, hope you don't mind if I have a seat?" Othello said, tipping his hat to them.

July 13th, 2011, 9:24 pm

"Not at all Othello." Elizabeth said quietly.

July 13th, 2011, 9:57 pm

Kirana releases Lily's hand and sits before turning the bright smile on Othello.
"It is nice to see you again, Othello!" she says cheerfully.

July 13th, 2011, 11:07 pm

Shannon just nods.

Viridian Dreams Quests TVTropes Page

July 14th, 2011, 7:54 am

Elizabeth, wearing a gorilla suit, walked up Shawn's door and knocked on it. She waited patiently with a stack of pamphlets in her arms.

October 8th, 2011, 6:15 pm

Day 110

Shawn opens the door. Looks at Elizabeth and then the bottle in his hand.
"...Alright either someone spiked my Coke or you're even more crazy than usual. What do you want Elizabeth?"

October 8th, 2011, 6:51 pm

"Have you considered letting the Flying Spaghetti Monster in your life?" Elizabeth asked brightly. Then she dimmed at the sight of Shawn. "Oh. It's you. You live here?"

October 8th, 2011, 6:54 pm

"I'm agnostic. Yes Elizabeth...I live here." Shawn seems slightly annoyed.

October 8th, 2011, 6:56 pm

Elizabeth snorted. "Agnostic. There's proof of plenty of gods, you just have to choose one. Or twenty, depending on the pantheon. Unless you're thinking along the lines of the other route, which I shan't mention since it's a tad blasphemous and I'm pretty sure I have a god of death and war over my shoulder."

"Anyways," Elizabeth rocked back and forth on her heels. "Want a pamphlet in case you change your mind? A deity today keeps the insane ones away! Unless you're into that."

October 8th, 2011, 7:04 pm

"Shawn, who is at the door?" Kirana calls from the couch.

October 8th, 2011, 7:09 pm

Shawn calls back

"Mormon"

To Elizabeth he says.

"Sure there are plenty of things that claim to be gods but I'm not interested. I'd rather stand on my own two feet."

October 8th, 2011, 7:20 pm

"What's a Mormon?" Kirana promptly asks.

October 8th, 2011, 7:24 pm

Elizabeth frowns in simmering rage. "I'm not a Mormon. I'm a Pastafarian."

She still rolls her eyes at his next statement. "That's what everyone with free will says until they are crushed under the heel of a bear ripping monster."

She shoves her pamphlets under her arm, before reconsidering for a moment. Shouting loudly, "Hey Kirana, you want to convert to Pastafarianism?"

October 8th, 2011, 7:29 pm

"That depends, what's Pastafarianism?" Kirana asks.

October 8th, 2011, 7:33 pm

"You worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster! And you get pasta related boons! And usually the other gods won't be able to crush your mind!" She shouted cheerfully.

October 8th, 2011, 7:51 pm

"Sounds interesting! Do you have any literature I could read to get a better idea of your faith?"
For some reason, Kirana does not get off the couch and come closer so as to speak at a more normal volume.

October 8th, 2011, 8:04 pm

Elizabeth grinned in triumph. "In fact I do!" She shoves her way past Shawn and waves a pamphlet up in the air. Walking her way over to Kirana, she offers her the piece of paper.

October 8th, 2011, 8:13 pm

Kirana takes the pamphlet and offers Elizabeth a bright smile.
"Thank you, Elizabeth. May I ask what brings you here?"

October 8th, 2011, 8:25 pm

"Religion." Elizabeth declared with passion. Then she pursed her lips. "Or my feet, if you want to get technical."

She sat on the couch, next to Kirana. "So how are you? Haven't had any gunslinger visits or such?"

October 8th, 2011, 8:29 pm

"No, nothing like that," Kirana replies. "I'm quite all right, thank you. And you?"

October 8th, 2011, 8:36 pm

Elizabeth shrugged. "Crazy. Sleep deprived. Desperately suicidal." She perked up. "Oh, by the by, I'm a really great meatshield so if you need a hand surviving anything I'm your girl."

She smiled proudly.

October 8th, 2011, 8:54 pm

"I... will keep that in mind," Kirana says, looking mildly disturbed. "Is there... some way I can assist you?"

October 8th, 2011, 9:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next