A Shinobi in Star Wars

"Anyone else noticed most of the quests are built around Death and Crazy?" Quests are Play By Post Games with collectively controlled protagonists. Join in and have fun!

Re: A Shinobi in Star Wars

Unread postby Phht » June 23rd, 2015, 6:52 pm

Tempest time is fun time. Voting tempest plan.

Let's get dangerous~
Phht

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 23rd, 2015, 7:15 pm

Except I picked orange Wraith...
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Wraith5 » June 23rd, 2015, 8:08 pm

Oops. Forgot which was which when I did that... let's go with Orange. -___-
"Boss, why is it that you always say 'I've got a plan' like a terrorist says 'I've got a bomb'?" - Garrus Vakarian in Razor's Edge: Requiem (a Mass Effect fan-fic)
"Sometimes I stop to think and forget to start again." - t-shirt
"I don't understand, but I disagree." - my older sister misquoting my younger brother ("I understand, but...")
"Come to the Darkside; We have bacon." - t-shirt
Wraith5

Unread postby JamestheFox » June 25th, 2015, 4:59 pm

You spend only a moment to think, and make a decision. "Gael, find medical help. I go after Ahsoka alone. Defeat enemy, save kids."

Gael makes to protest, but Iago shakes his head. "Sounds like a good plan. I'll make sure things don't get any worse over here."

You nod, and dash off. You've seen Warehouse 5, before. It's down near the deepest depths of the city. Part of the way there, you recognize what you're certain are Ahsoka's footprints. You follow them onto a public elevator, and quickly make your way into the Undercity.

As you approach the abandoned Warehouse, you note that Ahsoka's already moved in, chasing after the enemy. You obviously don't have much time here. You find a window and sneak in.
Sneaking (Half AGI + Half DEX) Roll = 11 Successes
The place is a mess, and you hear voices echoing from the center. You carefully follow them, making not a single sound.

You find a nice little hiding place on what was once a conveyor-belt, and look down on your enemy. Idiots. They didn't even put guards up here!

They're just a bunch of thugs, it looks like. Six guards are scattered throughout the room, two of whom are outliers patrolling the lower exits. Their boss sits at on a pile of trash that he seems to think is a throne of some sort.

"So, uh... boss, what exactly are we gonna do with this brat?" Your attention is drawn to one of them, a short, skinny guy carrying a baby wrapped in ratty, bloody cloth. "I mean, we didn't just yoink it from that bitch's womb for nothing, did we?"

Their boss, an obese-looking man with tentacles for a mouth, replies in a language you've never quite heard before.
Perception (Wis) Roll = 5 Successes
"Ooooh, that's a good idea, boss. Right behind ya on that! You hear that, kiddie? You're gonna make us one heck of a tidy profit! Yes you are!"

"But what do we do about that Jedi what attacked us? She's probably gonna drop in here any second, and cut us up!" One of the goons ask. You dub him Eyepatch because he's wearing eyepatches over 5 of his 10 eyes.

You notice movement near the south entrance, and immediately recognize the source... Ahsoka's got her Lightsaber gripped in both hands, though it isn't ignited yet. She seems to be priming herself to attack.

Well, there's two objectives, six guards, one boss. Now, what to do...?

[] Let Ahsoka know you're here.
-[] Use the Communicator
--[] Message?
-[] Toss a Kunai/Shuriken her way.
[] Snatch the baby.
[] Confront the gang boss.
[] Wait patiently, let's see how this plays out.

[]Weapon/Jutsu Authorization. (Write in any Jutsu or Weaponry to be Authorized for this battle.)
-[]Plan? (Too complex of plans suffer from Flaw "I Love the Box, I Feel Safe in There")
GM of Kingdom Hearts VD: Visions of Destiny. You never know who you'll run into next. Until your Vision shows you.
Shinobi in Star Wars GM. Kyo's Data here.
Pokewizard Quest GM. Harry's Pokedex here.
JamestheFox

Location: A world beyond imagination, but just inside fantasy.

Unread postby Wraith5 » June 25th, 2015, 7:47 pm

First things first. What weapons do they have (that we can spot)? I think we should assume they all have at least a blaster pistol.

I do think we should let Ahsoka know we're here. Do we have any training weapons on us? If yes, toss one her way. I think the best way would be to bounce a blunt shuriken off her shoe.

As for a possible plan, I think we should wall-walk or jump up to the ceiling, if there is a way to get up there without being easily spotted. As for the next step I have two suggestions, depending on enemy positions. If the boss is right next to the guy holding the baby, position ourself to drop onto the boss (for a knockout) then grab the baby. If not, position ourself to drop right next to the guy holding the baby so we can grab him/her (the baby, not the goon...).

Let's see... jutsu/weaponry:
Flash and sticky tags (we should only need one, authorize both, then figure out which we use when the time comes).
Clone technique (a bunch of people dropping from the ceiling would make a nice distraction).
Should we authorize wire? Probably for tying up the enemies we knock out and/or capture.
"Boss, why is it that you always say 'I've got a plan' like a terrorist says 'I've got a bomb'?" - Garrus Vakarian in Razor's Edge: Requiem (a Mass Effect fan-fic)
"I don't understand, but I disagree." - my older sister misquoting my younger brother ("I understand, but...")
Wraith5

Unread postby JamestheFox » June 25th, 2015, 8:36 pm

You can see their Blasters, and even if you couldn't see their badly-hidden knives, you'd know they had them based on what you saw them do to the woman back there.
GM of Kingdom Hearts VD: Visions of Destiny. You never know who you'll run into next. Until your Vision shows you.
JamestheFox

Unread postby bookworm702 » June 26th, 2015, 12:49 pm

[X] Don't let Ahsoka know you're here.
[X] Snatch the baby.
[X]Weapon/Jutsu Authorization: Wire, Sticky Tags, Manipulated Shuriken Technique, Shadow Shuriken Technique, Shuriken Capture Technique, Sticky Tag Creation
-[]Plan: KISS. Utilized shuriken, wires and sticky tags to tie up the men from ambush before they can react, then secure the child. Act before the little monk girl can do something stupid, and try not to kill anyone. Silly monks and their pacifism. Still, best to stay on their good side.
bookworm702

Unread postby Wraith5 » June 26th, 2015, 3:16 pm

Yeah, that's probably a better way to do it.
Wraith5

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 26th, 2015, 8:13 pm

I think we need to reverse the plan. If we don't secure the child first, that's a hostage situation waiting to happen. Pop some flash tags, Substitute with a piece of junk close to the baby-holder, then Shunshin to Ashoka, and have her protect the baby. Then we do mop-up with the load-out that Bookworm suggested.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Wraith5 » June 26th, 2015, 8:45 pm

Actually, yeah. I'm with that plan.
Wraith5

Unread postby JAGwin » June 27th, 2015, 2:24 am

I'm with Tempest on this.
JAGwin

Location: My Secret Lab... and even I'M not entirely sure where that is.

Unread postby Bezzerker » June 27th, 2015, 10:40 am

I would switch the flash tags for sticky tags, as I doubt a really loud noise and bright lights is going to be good for a child that is not even a day old.

Other than that, with Tempest.
Unleash the Elements of Order and Chaos!

A Heart Born Of Darkness,
Bound Within A Body Of Light,
Ignited By A Twilight Forged Soul

What's the Canadian policy on heretics?
Gman391: Turn them into Pop sensations, and then inflict them on the American's for their sins.
Bezzerker

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 27th, 2015, 12:44 pm

The flash-tags are to give us the distraction we need to get the baby and get away in time. Sticky tags don't give us that shock-and-awe advantage, plus there's a chance we could goober the baby into place, or even cover its mouth accidentally.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby JamestheFox » July 15th, 2015, 8:16 pm

oog: Winning vote...

[V] Strategy: Flash Tags for distraction, capture baby, leave it in Ahsoka's hands. Defeat Enemies.
[V] Weapon/Jutsu Authorization: Wire, Flash Tags, Sticky Tags, Manipulated Shuriken Technique, Shadow Shuriken Technique, Shuriken Capture Technique, Sticky Tag Creation

ig:

(3 Flash Tags, Kunai Used) (-5 Dice to gangsters' and Boss' Perception Checks. Ahsoka suffers -3 Dice.)

You toss some Kunai with a Flash Tag from the ceiling, both in the main room and at the outliers on the edge of the area. and the ensuing lightshow leaves everyone grasping at their eyes and shouting obscenities. You hear the baby's crying redouble as the poor thing is dropped.
AGI Challenge = 3 Successes. Stealth Challenge = 5 Successes
You dive from the ceiling, and manage to catch the child, before darting away, trying to stay out of your opponent's flickering line of sight.
(vs Perception Successes: Skinny=2, Eyepatch=3, Slick=2, Prick=2, Patroller=2, Outlier=3, Boss=1, Ahsoka=0)
You make it back to the ceiling, working your way to a blinking Ahsoka as the others start to recover.

"What the hell was that!?"

"Where's the brat!?"

"Oh god, the Jedi are here! We're gonna die, man! It's game over!"

"Since when could a Jedi suddenly blind everyone!?"

"I dunno, man! You know how freaky they are! They're magic or something, right!?"

You drop down next to Ahsoka, who jerks at the sudden motion in surprise, as though to attack, before you catch her wrist.

"Calm. It's just me."

"... You...?" She mutters.

"Protect this baby." You hand her the child. "Find safe place to hide. I will be their opponent."

You move forward.

Tick 1
Spoiler: show
6 Shuriken thrown! 1, 3, 14, 3, 3 vs 0, 3, 1, 1, 3
"I won't miss...! Now I've got you!" (Manipulated Shuriken Technique -> Shuriken Capture Technique. 11, 8, 9, 6, 1, 3)
30 Feet of Wire used.
Skinny, Eyepatch, Prick, and Outlier have been tangled up a little! Slick's been tied up! Patroller has evaded the attempt.

Boss-Guy's Blaster Fire! 0 vs 1
"(Gurgling Speech)" (Wild Shot! 2! Automatic hit! Missed Shots hit Skinny and Prick!)
Kyo's taken a Major Wound! Substitution Used!

Patroller's Blaster Fire! 4, 2, 3 vs 2, 5, 6
Kyo's taken a Minor Wound!

Tangled Opponents are using their knives to escape. Slick can't reach his knife.
You leap to the ceiling, and begin your assault, tossing a few lines of Shuriken at the enemy forces, you smirk as, before they even realize what's happening, you've tangled your opponents in admittedly loose wire. You pull back, and trip the lot of them up. You can already see them reaching for their knives... And one of them was able to avoid the attack completely. You got careless, it seems... But you were able to tightly tie up one of them, they're having difficulty reaching their knife.

You also didn't toss any shuriken at their boss (mostly because you weren't confident in performing that attack on so many people as is), and he's leveled his blaster at you. You manage to dodge the majority of his assault (which bounce off the railings you're moving along, badly wounding some of the still struggling goons you caught), but you have to perform a Substitution to avoid one of the shots, which deeply penetrate the hunk of metal that you used as your patsy. You grunt in pain as another flurry of shots fly past you as well, one grazing you with less force than the previous blaster. Their leader seems to have a stronger blaster than the other guy.

"Did we get him?"

You grimace. Yeah... But you're about to return the favor.

"How do we get up there!?"

"Nevermind that, get me out of this thing!"

You can see Ahsoka trying her best to hide and keep the baby quiet. Your wounds are starting to mess with your focus...

Tick 2
"Don't go anywhere..." One Kunai, Sticky Tags Thrown! 1 vs 5. Kunai Missed... STICKY EXPLOSION! 30 Chakra Spent. All foes trapped in goo.
Chakra Penalty accrued! Stamina Check... 5 Successes. No Injury.
"Have to end this quick..."

Enemies must make Dex to act, or Strength to Escape.

Patroller can act. Blaster Fire from Patroller! 1 vs 5

Eyepatch escaped. Blaster Fire from Boss-Guy! 2 vs 7

Boss-Guy escaped. Blaster Fire from Boss-Guy 2 vs 5

Between being properly wrapped in ninja wire and being trapped under sticky goo, Slick cannot move at all.
You toss another kunai, and it goes wide of any of your opponents... but that's okay. You smirk as the tag attached covers the entire enemy force in goop. When are they going to learn not to group up like that?

You lean against a pillar for half a second. You're starting to use too much Chakra. You take a chance to notice them shooting at you. One of the guys that were on the fringe before struggles against the mess and fires, going wide.

Their leader and Eyepatch have managed to push out of the goop and are now firing on you freely. You manage to dodge it, but you can feel your movements stumble a bit, and it was mostly just luck.

Ahsoka seems to have noticed you in the rafters, and after half a second, pulls out her communicator and hisses into it.

"Hey, what are you doing!? You're going to die up there if this keeps up!"

[]Any changes in Authorization?
[]Plans?
[]Reply to Ahsoka?

oog: All dice rolls brought to you today by Rolz, which now has a Shinobi In Star Wars Room to discuss this game in.
JamestheFox

Unread postby bookworm702 » August 3rd, 2015, 11:43 pm

"Relax. Everything under control."

I don't see any pressing need to change strategies. It was good before, it's still good now. Keep trudging along in that box, man, outside it lies madness. Keep doing the same thing, and you'll win every time.
bookworm702

Unread postby JamestheFox » August 4th, 2015, 2:52 pm

oog: Okay, continuing with current loadout: Wire, Flash Tags, Sticky Tags, Manipulated Shuriken Technique, Shadow Shuriken Technique, Shuriken Capture Technique, Sticky Tag Creation

Tick 3
5 Shuriken thrown, 15 ft of Wire used. 7, 3, 2, 3, 5 vs 1, 3, 1, 2, 1
"Once more... Manipulated Shuriken Technique... I have you now! Shuriken Capture Technique!" (Reroll, keep higher rolls, cut 25% of success for Capture Technique)
12, 6, 2, 3, 5 9, 4, 1, 2, 3 vs 1, 3, 1, 2, 1. All foes but Boss-Man are captured.

Eyepatch is trying to reach his knife to escape, but is unable to.

Blaster attack from Boss Man! 3 vs 3
Kyo takes 1 Major Wound!
"Relax. Everything under control."

You dart above the thugs, finding another vantage point, and toss a flurry of shuriken, attached to wires. You manage to further secure most of them, but there's one more guy who's not going down easy - their leader, who is squirming and screaming in a tongue you aren't even sure you could learn to speak. He levels his blaster about the battlefield, and suddenly points it at you and fires. You're caught just a little too off guard, and feel a searing pain as the blast burns deep into you. There's a small hole in your flak jacket, now.

Below you, Ahsoka looks ready to charge in, and you grit your teeth. Just this guy left... You won't let him get away.

Tick 4
Kyo: "You're not going to get away... Try this on!"
Shadow Shuriken Technique! Up to 7 Bonus Successes!
6 shuriken Thrown. 2, 9, 5, 8, 15, 8 vs 4, 2, 3, 2, 4, 4
Boss Man is knocked out.
You grimace, and bring yourself to the ground, readying your shuriken and tossing them with absolute precision as you drop. The tentacle-faced man before you turns, only to dodge the first shuriken...

But he only noticed the second one when it's hit him in the leg. You tossed them almost simultaneously, making sure that the first served as distractions for the second.

All five of your followups hit, embedding themselves deep into his body, and he collapses with a pitiful cry, dropping his weapon as a shuriken hits his wrist.

You smirk. Their boss is down, his flunkies are nice and tied up (though it cost you a lot of your on-hand wire, which is most likely ruined by the strain of people trying to break free, and by the fact that you've cut it up into smaller segments. You'll have to pull some from your scroll later... and maybe find somewhere that sells something similar you can use.) "See? All under control."

As you finish making sure the enemy is secured (partially by disarming everyone, knocking out those still conscious, and by tying up those who managed to escape their earlier bonds) Ahsoka comes into the room, the baby in his arms. "... W-wow... Is... is he...?"

"Alive. I not kill." You cross your arms. "Not my way. Not Jedi way either."

"Wait, how'd you even find me here, anyway!?" She says accusingly. "Y-you're one of them, aren't you-"

"Directed here by hurt woman."

Her suspicious look suddenly fades as her eyes widen. "... Oh, oh no! Miss Emala!"

"No worry. I left Jedi to help, I rescue you. She live." You hope. "Were looking for you, found her."

She relaxes a little.

"When authorities arrive, we go home," you say, reaching out to her.

She frowns, and takes a step back. "I can't do that. I... you heard Master Windu. He... I'll never be a Jedi..."

You shake your head. "You not hear rest of conversation."

"Oh yeah? What's left to say?" She shouts angrily.

"He believe in you. You have hidden talent. You try harder, you apply self... You become great Jedi." You smile as you set a hand on her head. "... I believe, too."

"You... really think so... but I..." You can see the anger start to fall away from her.

"You will. I'll help, too. And when you make it... I fight you."

"What?"

"When you become great Jedi, then I fight you, as equal." You tap your forehead protector. "I even wear forehead protector, to prove it."

She stares at you, flabbergasted, but quickly pulls herself together. "Y-yeah? Well, you better get ready for that day! I'll wipe the floor with you!"

In time, the local law enforcement arrives with a number of Jedi, and you head to the local hospital to return the baby to its mother, Miss Faris Emala. Iago was able to stabilize her. After you return her child to her, she sings your praises and begs of you to come to her if there is ever anything she can do. She claims to owe you her life.

"I... I'm just glad we could help," Ahsoka says.

"You're something else, Kyo. I... honestly wasn't sure you'd make it back from that, going it alone," Iago says as the doctors treat you for your injuries. "I'm glad we had you around."

You shake your head. "Just what I do."

---------------

A few days later, you pass by the training room, and see Ahsoka, practicing with her Lightsaber. You're fairly sure the reverse grip isn't exactly normal for lightsaber use, but she definitely seems to be above and beyond what her companions are capable of.

"She's been showing a bit more focus in class, supposedly." You turn your gaze to see Master Windu. "Can't tame a nexu in one day, but she's showing a great deal of progress. I'm not sure what you said to her, but I guess we should thank you."

"... Someday, she become great Jedi. That thanks enough."

You see something in the young girl's eyes. A determination and drive that wasn't quite there before... No... it had always been there, but now... slowly, it was coming together, many separate sparks gathering into a bright flame. In time, it will guide her towards her ultimate goal, whatever it may be - you're certain of that much.

You smirk. "... Lord Hokage... everyone... can you see?" you mutter to yourself in your native tongue. "Even out here, so far away from home and so far in the future... the Will of Fire can still burn strong."

"Huh? You say something?" Windu asks.

"... Nothing important."

---------------

When you get back to your room, you set about checking your supplies for damage and usefulness, as you have been every evening recently. You usually have a good grasp of just how much you used, but it's important to make sure you have the numbers right...

You stop as you pull out Ahsoka's communicator, a little battered from being in the heat of battle. You smirk, and set it on your counter. She can and probably will come back for it if she wants it. Better to leave it here, where it won't get damaged.

MISSION 3, COMPLETE

Select your next Mission:
[] Geonosis Rescue! Attack of the Clones! (Hero Mission)
[] How to Train your Droid? Pilot Practice! (Gaiden Mission)
Shop:
Kunai: 5,000 Credits Each.
Shuriken: 1,000 Credits Each.
Battery Cartridge: 2,500 Credits Each.
Katana: 10,000 Credits Each.
Wire: 1,000 per foot.
Bacta Capsule: 5,000 Credits (Restores 1 Minor Wound per Capsule)
JamestheFox

Unread postby bookworm702 » August 4th, 2015, 3:22 pm

Victory for the ninja! Ha ha, yes! Ow, ow, hurts to cheer. Hopefully that burn heals up, because it's time for more action! To Geonosis, we can't let that one pass us by!

As for purchases, as long as we can buy back what we used, and maybe a bacta capsule, that would be fine.
bookworm702

Unread postby JAGwin » August 4th, 2015, 4:59 pm

oog: And here I was refraining from voting because I thought continuing what we were doing wasn't a good idea and couldn't think of anything else...

ig: I agree with bookworm.
JAGwin

Location: My Secret Lab... and even I'M not entirely sure where that is.

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » August 4th, 2015, 7:23 pm

Agreeing with Book on both points.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby gman391 » August 18th, 2015, 6:11 pm

I'll agree with plan Book. I'd also like to see if we can't make ourselves more understood soon. Speaking in broken language can be useful against foes but against friends...yeah.
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » August 18th, 2015, 10:53 pm

Have to agree with Gman there, we've been here a long while, we should have been able to at least get rid of some of our accent by now.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Bezzerker » August 19th, 2015, 1:53 pm

Agreeing with Book for what to do next, and with Gman on clearing up our speech for the locals.
Unleash the Elements of Order and Chaos!

A Heart Born Of Darkness,
Bound Within A Body Of Light,
Ignited By A Twilight Forged Soul

What's the Canadian policy on heretics?
Gman391: Turn them into Pop sensations, and then inflict them on the American's for their sins.
Bezzerker

Unread postby Wraith5 » August 19th, 2015, 2:11 pm

With plan Book + gman.
Wraith5

Unread postby JamestheFox » September 3rd, 2015, 8:36 pm

oog: Items bought: 1 Bacta Capsule (sealed with the 10 you currently have in your scroll), and enough Shuriken, Wire, and Kunai to bring you up to the closest integer of ten.
ig:

The days pass by, and you find yourself starting to grasp more and more of the local language. Asking for advice, you find that you still sound a bit odd... Like you're a bit drunk, sometimes.

While you're a ways from sounding even remotely normal, you at least are learning proper grammar... though you've suffered a bit of embarrassment from having to listen in on extra-young younglings learning Basic from teachers... but at least you're getting a major grip on writing in Basic, something you've had slight problems with.

Sometimes, it feels like you're in the Academy again.

------------

It's right after one of these classes that you see Yoda and Mace Windu talking to each other. Something about a transmission, emergency powers, and clones. You start approaching.

"... I'll gather as many Jedi as I can to aid in the rescue effort."

"Good. Head to Kamino, and collect these clones I will. A bad feeling I have about all this, but prove necessary they may."

You walk into their view. "Is something wrong?" You say, a bit awkwardly.

"Kyo," Mace raises an eyebrow. "... You're quite good at sneaking up on people."

"Sorry. I... walk in on something I should not have?"

Mace seems to think for a moment. "Hmmm. No, I don't think so," he finally says. "Something's come up. You've heard of the Confederacy of Independant Systems, haven't you?"

You have. Also known as the Separatist movement, they've been somewhat central to the news lately, breaking away from the Republic and causing all sorts of logistical and political problems for the galaxy. Worse still, the shifts in leadership has caused turmoil and chaos throughout the galaxy. Ages of peace are coming to an end, and it's all the Jedi can do to try and hold what remains together.

Seeing your nod, Mace continues. "We recently discovered the source of the movement. A former Jedi Master, Count Dooku, is working with the Trade Federation. Several years ago, they were involved in another incident, in which they displayed a vast droid army, which I can only imagine they've brought into the service of the Confederacy. If this goes through..."

"It will be war," you finish.

"Most likely. That can't be allowed to happen," Mace says. "I need every person I can get. We need to reach Geonosis. We have two objectives. First, we're to rescue the Jedi who has sent us this info. Second... we need to defeat Dooku and the representatives of the Trade Federation."

You nod. "If you need my help, I will give it."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

You smirk. "The Jedi help me out a lot. This sounds like a good way to return a few favors."

You privately wish you felt more confident in your pronunciation, there. Kinda ruins the badass sentiment you were trying to get across.

-----------------

Almost a day later, you and about 200 Jedi land covertly on Geonosis. You've learned, in the interim, that the Separatists have captured another Jedi, and a Republic Senator, and that all three of them are to be executed in a local stadium in two hours.

"Great..." Mace mutters over your communicators. You can see him from where you are - he's really not good at hiding, compared to ninja.

"Where'd Skywalker and Amidala come from, anyway?" A female Jedi asks. Shaak Ti, you think her name was.

"Does it matter? More importantly, it's strange the Separatists are being so bold. The public execution of two Jedi and a Republic Senator, without a proper trial?" One of the other Jedi, Plo Koon, says. "It's like they're wanting to start a war."

That's... probably the case. Mace's voice is hard when he finally speaks - he likely realizes that, too. "... Kyo, remember, your part in our mission is to..."

[]capture Dooku.
[]capture the representatives.
[]rescue the captives.

"Be careful - hopefully we can get into position without being discovered. Avoid unnecessary death. If we're lucky, our reinforcements will arrive in earnest once we've secured the arena, and they won't be needed. Be advised - they probably know we're coming."

Not the worst situation to be stuck in... but still pretty bad. You nod, and get ready to move. For now, you're going it...

[]alone.
[]with Mace.
[]with Shaak Ti.
[]with Plo Koon.
Last edited by JamestheFox on September 3rd, 2015, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JamestheFox

Unread postby Wraith5 » September 3rd, 2015, 8:40 pm

I'm tempted to suggest going with Mace to capture Dooku. Mostly just to screw with how the fight goes in canon. After all, a good chunk of why Mace's plan failed was Jango, but add Kyo in, and things might be different...

EDIT: Actually, I think we should do it with Mace, but not walking right next to him. Stick to the shadows, wall-walking, that kind of thing. We move the right way, people might not notice us for all the 'bug people' (Geonosians) crawling around...
Last edited by Wraith5 on September 3rd, 2015, 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wraith5

Return to “%s” Quests