A Shinobi in Star Wars

"Anyone else noticed most of the quests are built around Death and Crazy?" Quests are Play By Post Games with collectively controlled protagonists. Join in and have fun!

Re: A Shinobi in Star Wars

Unread postby gman391 » September 3rd, 2015, 11:01 pm

[x] Dooku
[x] Mace
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » September 3rd, 2015, 11:29 pm

agreeing with gman, time to derail canon even further!
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Phht » September 4th, 2015, 12:28 am

[X] Dooku
[X] Mace

We need Mace to counter Dooku. In the movies, Mace nearly took out Sideous, who was definitely better than Dooku in melee combat. Yoda is not an option, and Anakin is only possible with a couple more years of combat experience and some dark side boosting. Plo Koon is a good pilot, IIRC, so we don't need to have him on the ground with us.

I had a spot explaining why we should be going after the representatives (w/ Shaak Ti), except then I looked up on a hunch and saw Grevious was involved in protecting them during the battle. Screw that, I'm not chancing running into him. Though if they were all in the Arena when the battle kicked off... Nah, that's probably tempting fate too much.

Is Mace is intending to confront Dooku? Because even if our orders are to capture Dooku, doesn't mean he's not going to be there to confront him (as maybe he's going to capture the representatives while they're in the arena?) as the likely strike team leader meeting his opposite pre-battle. If he is, I'd say be with Shaak Ti instead, as that'd have two Jedi and you in the balcony instead of one Jedi and you. As for the other options... rescuing the captives likely results with us in the Arena with wild animals and hundreds of droids. Yeah, let's skip that if possible. Going after the representatives, I've mentioned above, which is we might end up in a Grevious situation. I think we ought to pass on that as well. So that just leaves Dooku, who I'd normally say to leave for a Jedi.

Our problem is, from a meta-planning perspective, is that we have droids and Jango to deal with. Plus Dooku standing around looking smug while we deal with those two issues. Better get thinking of how to pare down that threat list. ;-)
Phht

Unread postby JAGwin » September 4th, 2015, 5:45 am

[X]Dooku
[X]Mace
JAGwin

Location: My Secret Lab... and even I'M not entirely sure where that is.

Return to “%s” Quests