Familiar Quest

"Anyone else noticed most of the quests are built around Death and Crazy?" Quests are Play By Post Games with collectively controlled protagonists. Join in and have fun!

Re: Familiar Quest

Unread postby Magnificate » January 27th, 2012, 6:31 am

"As Lily's friend, I am afraid I would mind. You two don't like eachother very much. Please do not try to use me to in whatever awkward plans you have regarding your ex."
"Yet you are all right with her using you in whatever awkard plans she has regarding her ex?" *chagrin*
Magnificate

Unread postby Wittgen » January 27th, 2012, 6:53 am

Oh, you idiot. Like my relationship with Lily has anything to do with you. Dumbass.
Wittgen

Unread postby serbii » January 27th, 2012, 7:02 am

"Maybe I'm awkwardly using you both for a plan against my ex! HA!"
serbii

Unread postby LifeOfGesture » January 27th, 2012, 1:49 pm

Pat him on the cheek condescendingly and walk away.
LifeOfGesture

Unread postby Magnificate » January 30th, 2012, 4:32 pm

Persuasion Roll: 2d10=7
Perception Roll: 2d10=13

”Oh, you idiot,” Ryoko said in condescending tone. #1 ”Like my relationship with Lily has anything to do with you. Dumbass.”

”Of course it does,” Lionel bit down an expletive of his own. #2 ”My Lady, you may not think of it in those terms, but she does. I’ve known her for much longer.” Seeing that his familiar would not change her mind without major argument the mage stepped aside. ”If nothing else, please do keep that in mind.”

”I’ll be back later,” the girl replied dryly and closed the door behind her. #3 Soon afterwards the sensation of his presence faded from the back of her mind. At least Lionel had the good sense not to follow her. Still, she couldn’t believe that this man was actually older than her.

Lily to invited her in and rolled up the wicker blinds to let in some sunlight to her customarily shaded room. The familiar of the mage in white uncoiled from around an egg and approached Ryoko similar to a canine waiting to be petted or receive treats. Lily was mindful to gently rein in the bestial familiar should her guest choose not indulge it.

Decision: Cuddle with the Cthulhu-dog?
Decision: How should we frame our conversation? Is the ambassadorial reception just an opportunity to show off the kimono or something more? Should we make any effort to bring Lionel and Lily closer during the preparations or should we favour one over the other? Are we expecting tangible assistance from Lily or do we simply want to talk with someone?
Decision: Roll for Thought Touch? #1 1d12 #2 1d20 #3 1d12

Familiar Quest Factsheet
Magnificate

Unread postby livilou » February 1st, 2012, 6:49 pm

Pat the cthulu dog, don't snuggle it too close.

The reception is to try to test a market for a kimono, Lily is a potential business partner. This isn't an attempt to bring them closer or to favor one over the other, it's simply going to the right person for the right advice.

No thought touches.
livilou

Unread postby ewuvi » February 2nd, 2012, 12:44 am

We can pet the dog.

This is all about the dresses, I don't care about Lionel or Lily's relationship. Lionel is our guy and Lily is our friend lady.

Thought touches...sure.
ewuvi

Unread postby NotreallyHere » February 2nd, 2012, 3:06 pm

Stay away from the cthulu dog, as it appears to be protecting an egg. I think it might be the one from the sewers.
You never want to be in a fair fight if an unfair fight is an option." Forrest Griffin - Be Ready When The Sh*t Goes Down (A Survival Guide To The Apocalypse)

Little brother - “who is organization XIII”
Me – “meh, bunch a nobodies”
NotreallyHere

Return to “%s” Quests