Necromancy Quest

"Anyone else noticed most of the quests are built around Death and Crazy?" Quests are Play By Post Games with collectively controlled protagonists. Join in and have fun!

Re: Necromancy Quest

Unread postby serbii » November 2nd, 2013, 10:11 pm

a shame that this is over, but not unexpected, I did come way late to the party, after all.
Yeah. It was fun. But I got busy, and fell out of writing it, then I went overseas for a year, started honours, got crazy busy, spent time on scholomance stuff. It's the sort of thing that's hard to pick up after a long break.
still one of the most interesting quests i have ever read.
^_^
don't suppose you could tell me what it was that randomly deleted a bunch of posts? I suppose there might be a couple more missing too.
The board crashed and had to be restored from a back up IIRC. http://www.mediafire.com/?k95ut2tmyk99m4a is what I have of the missing pages.
And yeah, there was an issue with post counts some time too.
serbii

Re: Necromancy Quest

Unread postby iamnuff » November 5th, 2013, 5:16 pm

a shame that this is over, but not unexpected, I did come way late to the party, after all.
Yeah. It was fun. But I got busy, and fell out of writing it, then I went overseas for a year, started honours, got crazy busy, spent time on scholomance stuff. It's the sort of thing that's hard to pick up after a long break.
still one of the most interesting quests i have ever read.
^_^
don't suppose you could tell me what it was that randomly deleted a bunch of posts? I suppose there might be a couple more missing too.
The board crashed and had to be restored from a back up IIRC. http://www.mediafire.com/?k95ut2tmyk99m4a is what I have of the missing pages.
And yeah, there was an issue with post counts some time too.
Finally caught up, it got a little strange towards the end when we got captured like 4 times in a row.

really would have loved to see more of this, but i can't think of any questions to ask, no spoilers or anything.

I guess we don't really know enough to ask the right questions, theres probably a big mystery, but we havn't uncovered enough of it to even know its there.

also, is it just me, or is this forum completely dead?

Checked out the "active threads" link, and there were like, four of them.

everything else hasn't seen a post in months.

what happened? did everyone just trickle away, or did something happen?
iamnuff

Return to “%s” Quests