NOFP 40

NOFP 40

Unread postby sarthak » June 8th, 2013, 3:09 am

NOFP 40 when?
sarthak

Re: NOFP 40

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 8th, 2013, 2:35 pm

When it's good and ready.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby NobleKorhedron » June 13th, 2013, 6:20 am

For the love of all that's holy, please update soon!! I have just finished 'Ch. 39 - Battle of Hogwarts' and cannot wait for more!! If I could pay for this fanfic, I would immediately buy it, IT'S. THAT. GOOD!! :have_a_nice_day:
Regards,

NK.

Give me a sense of humor Lord, give me the grace to see a joke. To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.
NobleKorhedron

Unread postby PeachWookiee » August 10th, 2013, 9:04 pm

I think this fic is amazing and I look forward to the new chapter.
PeachWookiee

Unread postby HawkSoup » September 15th, 2014, 8:28 am

can I post a speculation ? I think that Peter Pettigrew the rat will consider defecting. He would have a hard time getting anyone to hear him before they stunned him. If i was him and could find someone willing to hear his thoughts and offer for help (if he is truly sincere), I would... take away my rat changing abilities and take me back to Azabam afterwards but no dementers.

I wonder if Harry's team will start weightlifting and getting stronger too...all of them. ( trying to generate interest while the busy author finish writing it. Life can keep us busy.
HawkSoup

Unread postby HawkSoup » October 30th, 2014, 9:42 pm

we can read other Harry Potter stories in the meantime. I do like reading the more mature HP stories. He have a more level headed approach on many matters.
HawkSoup

Return to “%s” Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past