Review

Review

Unread postby Kkatowll » April 9th, 2022, 5:08 pm

I can’t figure out how to post reviews anymore, since FFnet had their tantrum.

So here’s my latest review:
I just reread the entire story, and it’s such a better story than the canon. I turn to this story when I want to return to the wizarding world. The depth to each character, even Charlie and Bill, and their growth over time, makes me feel like they’re old friends.
I know you’ve persevered through huge challenges to try to finish this and I wanted you to know I greatly appreciate it. I figure the story is basically done now; Sirius destroyed all the horcruxes except the hat. Harry will face Voldie at the end of the current situation. All he has to do is de-horcrux the hat beforehand and then kill Voldie in the graveyard. I’m hoping maybe all the changes will lead to there being an army at his back - real Moody, his friends, maybe he’ll even pull out the gun he found before year two and kill Voldie with it! But you’ve given us such a deeply immersive, detailed world that I can easily imagine the end.
Of course, I’d love to read it too, but what I’m saying is: thank you for carrying the ball far enough for us to see it through.
You rock.
Kkatowll

Return to “%s” Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past