(TO AUTOR OF NOFP) HP NOFP IS CONTINUE?

(TO AUTOR OF NOFP) HP NOFP IS CONTINUE?

Unread postby Tabioxz » November 19th, 2010, 2:13 pm

basically it is the title my question
does this project continue in march?
plis answer

PD: srry me bad inglish :angry
Tabioxz

Re: (TO AUTOR OF NOFP) HP NOFP IS CONTINUE?

Unread postby Joe » November 19th, 2010, 7:14 pm

The Author (a.k.a the Authorlord) has said that he alternates between working on his various stories based on what he feels most inspired to work on, which apparently is Team 8 right now. Basically NoFP is not canceled unless he actually says so. it's rough waiting for the next chapter, but we just have to be patient.

:punch
Joe

Unread postby jgkitarel » November 19th, 2010, 8:43 pm

Reality does tend to intrude, and he also has high standards which he tries to meet within the quality control process.

Who knows, he may have more progress on it than we think, but his primary focus is on Team 8 right now.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby Atharyn » December 29th, 2010, 12:20 pm

The last time NoFP was updated was December of '09. We're edging towards '11 now. It looks like the Authorlord has been working on Team 8 for a while now. So, speaking as a fan who loves the authorlord's writing..

.. could you please look at NoFP after you're done with your current chapter for Team 8?
Atharyn

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » December 31st, 2010, 5:27 pm

The Authorlord tends to switch between stories, so he'll likely go to NOFP after finishing the latest chapter of Team 8.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby unknown50044 » January 15th, 2011, 12:39 am

Out of Kinderosity, I have read through ch. 36 on fanfiction.net, but I have seen references, here, to chapter 38. Anyone have an idea where I can read the two chapters I am missing?
unknown50044

Unread postby Atharyn » January 18th, 2011, 12:20 pm

I've read up through chapter 38 on Fanfiction.net. (Just double checked to be sure it is there.) I'll post a link, but internet safety issues mean you really should go look for yourself.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2636963/1/H ... tures_Past
Atharyn

Return to “%s” Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past