Chapter 39 Still a Go?

Chapter 39 Still a Go?

Unread postby ManintheMoon » April 3rd, 2011, 7:53 pm

Topic. I've been following this amazing story for nearly two years now and I have diligently checked daily, waiting. Before reading your story, I honestly had never followed a Time-Travel HP fic before. Now, I am simultaneously following 5 Time Travel fics (in addition to NoFP). I surely hope your muse hasn't left us forever, because it would be a shame.
ManintheMoon

Re: Chapter 39 Still a Go?

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » April 3rd, 2011, 10:53 pm

He's still working on it.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » April 3rd, 2011, 11:01 pm

Don't check daily. Subscribe and let it slip to the back your consciousness while you wait for the email.
"That didn't make me cry. I'm just shedding manly tears over something completely unrelated and super masculine. Like an explosion. An exploding robot. An exploding robot that's on fire. DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Unread postby jgkitarel » April 7th, 2011, 10:09 pm

Yeah, the :bow Evil Authorlord :bow has this little problem called Real Life, perhaps you've heard of it. Just sit back, relax, and join the discussions and endless speculation as we eagerly wait.

:psychotic: Jooooiiiinnnnnnnnnn Uuuuuuuusssssssss.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby BCSWowbagger » April 19th, 2011, 9:46 pm

I heard that when Matt gets his Ten Thousandth review on FF.net, he'll post the next chapter.

...of course, this is probably just an inane lie some dude on the internet made up, but, hey, consider this your chance to say nice things about NOFP all over again!
BCSWowbagger

Unread postby Atharyn » April 29th, 2011, 9:07 am

According to the base Viridian website, chapter 39 is in progress. :biggrin:

Excuse me while I go organize a party.
Atharyn

Unread postby cesarian » April 30th, 2011, 2:31 pm

I am happy that chapter 39 is in progress now! I cant wait, I just read a lot of others HP fanficitons but I really looking forward to read HPNOFP chapter 39!
cesarian

Unread postby jgkitarel » May 2nd, 2011, 8:21 pm

And thus, the countdown begins....
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby Farmer_10 » May 9th, 2011, 9:27 am

Gasp.
Sweet lady fate, why dost thou piss on me so?!
Farmer_10

Unread postby ManintheMoon » May 9th, 2011, 8:34 pm

*Pumps fist* My heart nearly stopped when I saw that the counter switched to NoFP. I can hardly stand the wait. :dance
ManintheMoon

Unread postby Greatlimmick » May 10th, 2011, 10:47 am

According to the base Viridian website, chapter 39 is in progress. :biggrin:

Excuse me while I go organize a party.
That's good to hear. I started reading this while waiting for a "Team 8" update, and now I care about this story too.
Greatlimmick

Unread postby GSP » July 26th, 2011, 11:15 am

Has something happened to the author of this fantastic piece of literature?
I'm curious to when the next update is, since I discovered this fanfic a month ago.
GSP

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » July 28th, 2011, 2:53 am

Updates come when he's finished. He went through some crazy job stuff a while back, got a new job, seems to be working out. Give him some <3s and keep being patient, bro.

In the mean time, check out the forum if you like. Get to know some peeps. It's a pretty cool place ^___^.
"That didn't make me cry. I'm just shedding manly tears over something completely unrelated and super masculine. Like an explosion. An exploding robot. An exploding robot that's on fire. DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Unread postby DoctorNutter » July 28th, 2011, 4:54 pm

check out the forum if you like. Get to know some peeps. It's a pretty cool place
That is by far the kindest way I have ever heard someone say "Welcome to the insane asylum."
DoctorNutter

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » July 28th, 2011, 5:19 pm

We like to build the trap around them slowly, so they don't have a chance to escape.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby DoctorNutter » July 28th, 2011, 11:36 pm

[cue diabolical laughter] :psychotic:

I'd gamble the Authorlord has a Persian cat he pets whenever he visits the forums.
DoctorNutter

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » July 29th, 2011, 12:23 am

He and the Authorlady are actually dog people.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » July 29th, 2011, 3:02 am

"Quit licking the carpet!"
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Unread postby viridian » August 16th, 2011, 11:31 pm

...and it's much more of a go, now that I have a working desktop again.

BTW - if anyone in the Atlanta region needs computer repair work done, I know a good place in Kennesaw, Georgia.
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Unread postby ManintheMoon » August 17th, 2011, 9:12 pm

Wow I never even knew you had an issue in the first place... >.>

It's funny. I completely forgot about all my favorite Harry Potter FFs for the past couple months getting ready for college. And I probably won't be able to check again for a while. Hopefully the next time I sneak a glance Chapter 39 will be the surprise. :halo
ManintheMoon

Unread postby viridian » August 18th, 2011, 10:13 pm

Wow I never even knew you had an issue in the first place... >.>

It's funny. I completely forgot about all my favorite Harry Potter FFs for the past couple months getting ready for college. And I probably won't be able to check again for a while. Hopefully the next time I sneak a glance Chapter 39 will be the surprise. :halo
Weeellll... given some things that have happened in the past with other fanfiction writers, I thought it would be a bad idea to bring it up until after it was resolved.
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » August 18th, 2011, 11:12 pm

Huh? I've never heard these stories. Like someone buying them a new PC that's a bomb or something?
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Unread postby MrRigger2 » August 19th, 2011, 12:52 am

Well, considering I remember a story about a fan who will remain unnamed showing up on the Authorlord's doorsteps with Chinese food after it was asked what triggered the writing mood, there's no telling what this group might do.

MrRigger
In engineering, the work is only done when there is nothing left to add. In writing, the work is only done when there is nothing left to take away.

Check out Between Magic and Mount Justice
MrRigger2

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » August 19th, 2011, 12:58 am

AH HA HA HA HA! Is that the only story of its ilk?
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Unread postby viridian » August 21st, 2011, 9:07 pm

Nothing that extreme... let's just say I read about some fanfiction communities where a very popular author let out an update about her laptop getting stolen or fried (I don't remember which), and some fans started a collection to get it replaced. Later on there was some controversy because someone trying to raise money for a friend diagnosed with cancer was asked not to solicit and much fan-wankery ensued, including accusations that author never had an computer problems, and just posted the update to solicit funds from her readers...

Anyway, it was ugly to read about even years afterward. I'm a little uncomfortable at times regarding even having the tip jar link, and I didn't want any questioning of motivations, etc... Yes, I'm probably being hopelessly neurotic about it, but better to err on the side of propriety I think.
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Return to “%s” Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past