Typos

Typos

Unread postby demonclownbaby » August 2nd, 2011, 11:53 am

Chapter 20: Besides, they boy may need its protection at some point, given the enemies he'd already made.

I am re-reading this fic and wow is it good. I read it twice last year and started reading it again and its amazing how no book I've read in the last year has made me so excited to get done with many various tasks so I can curl up and just read.

I'm so happy chapter 39 is coming... I know it may be another six months or a year, but as long as it arrives I'll be happy.

EDIT: Sorry for offending by multi-posting, I didn't see the edit button. I'm an old fart used to USENET where editing isn't even possible... I finished NoFP again, man it sure is great. I'd combine everything into one post but I don't see a way to delete those other posts.
Last edited by demonclownbaby on August 12th, 2011, 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
demonclownbaby

Re: Typos

Unread postby demonclownbaby » August 2nd, 2011, 6:08 pm

Chapter 25: people just wanted to us me as an enforcer.
demonclownbaby

Unread postby demonclownbaby » August 2nd, 2011, 6:47 pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2636963/26/ ... tures_Past

Chapter 26: I've pretty much given up trying to beat Hermione on an essay.

(There should be an end-quote mark).
demonclownbaby

Unread postby Phht » August 2nd, 2011, 7:08 pm

Please don't constantly add new posts like that. Edit one post to add new stuff until after someone else posts, then repeat. Double/triple/more posting like that will only annoy people.
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Naruto RP: Higure Yuuhi (Sp Jonin, age 20, Konoha)
RP Atlas - Naruto RP wiki
Phht

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » August 2nd, 2011, 7:56 pm

It serves as an alert to Matt, though, doesn't it Phht?
"That didn't make me cry. I'm just shedding manly tears over something completely unrelated and super masculine. Like an explosion. An exploding robot. An exploding robot that's on fire. DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Unread postby MrRigger2 » August 2nd, 2011, 8:26 pm

It's still against general board etiquette, Psalm. It's one thing if it's been 7 days+ since your last post, but generally frowned upon if done all in one day.

MrRigger
In engineering, the work is only done when there is nothing left to add. In writing, the work is only done when there is nothing left to take away.

Check out Between Magic and Mount Justice
MrRigger2

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » August 2nd, 2011, 9:49 pm

Ah, I didn't look at the time stamps. Yeah, they right bro, edit your posts please unless its been a week or more.
"That didn't make me cry. I'm just shedding manly tears over something completely unrelated and super masculine. Like an explosion. An exploding robot. An exploding robot that's on fire. DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Return to “%s” Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past