Unread postby js281 » April 9th, 2014, 11:22 pm

You said at the end of the fic that it wasn`t abandoned
But its been 2 years since a update
Is it abandoned???
P.s. Its a GREAT fic
js281

Re: ?Abandoned?

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » April 10th, 2014, 2:19 pm

He's still working on it. Real life kind of takes precedence y'know.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Foxyfloof » May 3rd, 2014, 3:42 pm

Oh my gosh Nightmares of Futures Past....

I just finished chapter 39...... I'm just dying here waiting to see if the author is inspired to work on this some more........ It hasn't updated since 2012.... Makes me scared for the life of the fic.
Foxyfloof

Unread postby WarriorDrgnMage » May 7th, 2014, 2:07 am

His chapters are so long that it often takes him years to finish his word count of 10000 per chapter. That doesn't mean it's been abandoned.
WarriorDrgnMage

AOL: WarriorDrgnMage

Unread postby gwillen » June 8th, 2014, 7:37 pm

Does the author even still write? Almost all of the links on viridiandreams.net are broken now...

I was going to drop a tip in the jar, in case it would help speed along the writing of more NOFP, but the tip jar link is broken too.
gwillen

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 11th, 2014, 10:44 am

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, none of the mods or admins were aware that the blog was broken. We recently had an issue with the blog being hacked; which is likely why all the links remain broken even though we've gotten the main page back on track.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby HawkSoup » September 14th, 2014, 9:37 am

Sometimes I imagine or try to speculate what will happen next..Or I just try to guess what Harry would do if he met my fictional character in a hogwarts roleplaying world.
HawkSoup

Unread postby HawkSoup » June 1st, 2015, 7:26 pm

I finally found the website again after a long time of searching for it. Glad to see him writing again. :cool
HawkSoup

Return to “%s” Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past