Some ideas knocking about my head

Some ideas knocking about my head

Unread postby BlackVictorCachat » May 6th, 2015, 9:52 pm

As part of his preparations for war, Harry should really do something to ensure Ollivander is safe, since if they lose him, no more wands can be made. Problem is, given the history with Goblins and how they want wands, Gringotts’s wards are not the solution this time since it could raise a scandal or unwanted suspicion.

If Harry and his friends keep making waves, he should get the Weasley twins to make up a Veritaserum antidote like Slughorn carries around because of Dumbledore.

Given how you have described Luna’s mind works, what if she uses Legilimency to fix the minds’ of Neville’s parents? What would the minds’ of two people driven insane look like to her mind?

Sirius teaches the others how to make more versions of the Marauder’s Map. More for getting around Hogwarts of course, maybe include the Chamber of Secrets, but also for the Burrow. Possibly also develop a spell to alert them whenever someone whose name is on the alert list (i.e. Snape or any Malfoy).

Just a little thing for the duelling club, that Harry asks Madam Pomfrey to give a few classes on emergency first aid.

To prepare for a future attack on the school, and to help ease Dumbledore’s concerns about Harry a little, Harry suggests the teachers secretly work to convert the Chamber of Secrets into a bunker for the students if the school ever comes under attack.

Harry goes to see the centaurs to both warn/hint at what is coming, but also to try and ease Grawp’s acceptance into the forest before Hagrid even goes to see the giants, and learns that they are aware of a sudden shift (i.e. two years ago) in what the stars and planets have been telling them. Therefore the centaurs send Firenze to the school to investigate this mysterious boy.
>Dumbledore accepts because he is both curious, and because he knows that nothing can be gained from insulting the local centaurs, having a duo divination class teaching two different methods
>Firenze learns about Harry’s connects with Gringotts and contacts them, leading to an exchange on Harry’s attitude and behaviour towards non-humans. The other professors are aware of this because he makes a point of not hiding this, and because he needs someone to read and write his letters

Thanks again for the great story!! :have_a_nice_day:
BlackVictorCachat

Return to “%s” Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past