Hope the Authorlord feels better soon

Hope the Authorlord feels better soon

Unread postby DeviousLuxray » March 10th, 2016, 10:43 am

Apparently Matthew is sick..and for some reason the website isn't working again. Crashes the page whenever I try to go to the story bout that.
DeviousLuxray

Re: Hope the Authorlord feels better soon

Unread postby pam » March 10th, 2016, 12:09 pm

:ouch___it_hurts: I'm so sorry to hear that the AuthorLord is ill. Praying for a speedy recovery. And, I agree...the blog is also under the weather...can't view the messages or post.Get well soon, Matthew!
pam

Unread postby JediMasterDraco » March 11th, 2016, 1:00 am

Best wishes from the Force-Using Lizard. I found The Nightmares of Futures Past via TV Tropes (which does not ruin your life) sometime during the third year. This January, I decided to check out The Last: Naruto the Movie just to see what all the fuss about the series was about. Halfway in I'm a NaruHina fan and go back to watch several of the episodes where the pairing is displayed prominently (unfortunately one of those episodes I did watch was the one after Hinata fights Pein; a.k.a. the worst animation I have ever seen). Anyways, following my typical rule that there are always fanfics that are much better than canon, I remembered that you had a Naruto fic going too. I checked it out and confirmed your status as one of the great authors on this site. Your updates may be slow in coming, but the writing is Kage-class. Take as much time as you need to recover.
JediMasterDraco

Unread postby estelaris1974 » March 17th, 2016, 10:42 pm

I join the "get well soon" wishes. Fiesta of all Its the health
estelaris1974

Return to “%s” Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past