Team 8 next chapter

Re: Team 8 next chapter

Unread postby AshBellringer » February 4th, 2011, 8:55 pm

I must. HAVE. MOOOOAAARRR!! :yuush:

Good stuff, very good stuff. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out, but you know I'll be there when it does :tastey:
"BULLSHIT!" - Hinata's Finest Moment
--------------
-This Signature will have something in it eventually...-
AshBellringer

Unread postby jgkitarel » February 5th, 2011, 1:48 pm

And thus the speculation stampede shall continue.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby Dechstreme » March 24th, 2011, 4:21 pm

Looks like this stampede has been dead for like a month or two.
Dechstreme

Yahoo Messenger: dechstreme@yahoo.com

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » March 24th, 2011, 5:48 pm

We all know that Hiashi is going to react in some way. Too much has happened publicly for him not to. We just don't know how Tsunade's return to the Leaf, coupled with Kurenai's will being enacted will play into things.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Dechstreme » March 24th, 2011, 6:51 pm

Which if we didn't know Viridian better, would be part of some master plan to keep us readers out of the loop...

*Remembers Viridian's nickname*

Hey, wait a....
Dechstreme

Yahoo Messenger: dechstreme@yahoo.com

Unread postby TraceReading » March 25th, 2011, 1:41 am

I know I can punch out 10,000+ words in a day, but not everyone can; so we just have to be patient, and trust that FF.net will be fixed when the next chapter is ready.
See this look? It's terror!
TraceReading

Unread postby Axewalek » April 10th, 2011, 9:47 am

You know, I just had a thought.

Haku uses one handed seals.

Sarutobi has one arm left.
Axewalek

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » April 11th, 2011, 11:40 am

But so far as we're aware, those one-handed seals are specifically for bloodline jutsu.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby utahjak » April 11th, 2011, 11:55 am

Was there any specific evidence for the one handed seals being solo for Haku's Bloodline limit? In all honesty, they probably are, but I never saw anything saying they had to be.
utahjak

Unread postby Vael » April 11th, 2011, 2:21 pm

...weren't there ninjutsu that could be molded one-handed? 'Cause correct me if I'm wrong, but Orochimaru had a few of those.
~WARNING! MIND AT WORK!~

KH Wiki: The Keyhole
Fairly solid as a resource and rather organized, perfect for newcomers to KH.
Kingdom Hearts Wiki
Parent-site of The Keyhole, a little less organized in my opinion, but goes a little deeper into the mechanics of KH.
Vael

Unread postby TraceReading » April 11th, 2011, 5:59 pm

The one-handed seals thing is more likely a product of experience, just like there are techniques that don't require any seals at all. Personally I look at hand signs as a way for less experienced ninja to remember how to shape the chakra for a technique as opposed to the trigger.
See this look? It's terror!
TraceReading

Unread postby Jasruv » April 12th, 2011, 9:08 am

Sarutobi could almost certainly use simpler ninjutsu either sealessly or with one handed seals. Heck, that could be a project he pursues during his retirement to keep from going crazy.

Or that Tsunade gives him the project to keep him busy so that he doesn't offer as much free advice. Because do can you really see Sarutobi just sitting back and doing nothing if Tsunade does something he doesn't think is a good idea?
I don't believe in overkill, but I do believe in economy of force. Which is why I don't use tactical nuclear devices to get rid of gnats that are annoying me. Well, not often anyway.

Naruto shrugged. "It doesn't have to make sense, we're ninja. We walk on water because it's easier than learning to swim." Vulpine by Saphroneth

Stories do not exist to warn you of monsters. You knew that monsters existed before you could speak, before you could walk. Stories exist to tell you monsters can be defeated.
~Unknown
Jasruv

Return to “%s” Team 8