Ideas for Summon for Naruto

Re: Ideas for Summon for Naruto

Unread postby SLAMU » March 5th, 2009, 1:11 pm

Ewok summons. Can you think of a more lovable bunch of "here comes the calvery"?
SLAMU

Unread postby Ironwolf » March 5th, 2009, 3:55 pm

Ewok summons. Can you think of a more lovable bunch of "here comes the calvery"?
Except when the film makers give them their own movies and try to get them to talk.
Ironwolf

Unread postby SLAMU » March 5th, 2009, 4:05 pm

That is an exellent reason to be very selective about what you see/acknowledge to exist.
SLAMU

Unread postby serbii » March 5th, 2009, 9:26 pm

I love when an entire fandom does that.
Deny deny deny.
Those Zelda CD-i games NEVER EXISTED!
serbii

Unread postby MEKristian » March 5th, 2009, 9:34 pm

I love when an entire fandom does that.
Deny deny deny.
Those Zelda CD-i games NEVER EXISTED!
There is no Tsukihime anime.
MEKristian

AOL: MEKristian

Unread postby Quadhelix » March 5th, 2009, 11:01 pm

Sorry if this isn't exactly relevant, but I read something today that instantly made me think of this thread: it was here, a forum for a Middle East themed-game mod.

After reading that, in light of earlier posts in this forum, my first thought was "Go Hinata!"
-------
Spoiler: show
If it was me, this is one way i'd characterize them.

The tall, fat crow cocked his head as he addressed his brethren. "Hey, you's thinkin' what i'm thinkin."

The skinny, short crow turned and glared at his compatriot. "I'm thinkin' you betta shut up, lest the boss flatten ya, Little Benny!"

Little Benny blinked dully, seemingly processing the other crows statement. "Aww, Mugsy, why you's gotta be so mean."

Another crow, this time tall and skinny with slick looking black feathers, sidled up to the arguing pair and fairly hissed out, "Would both of you SHUT UP! I'm gettin' a freakin' migraine listenin' to you two argue."

Hinata knelt down till she was at her summons level. "A-ano, please don't argue. We have a job to do."

The three crows went on argueing, seemingly ignoring her request. Drawing in a deep breath, she directed her chakra to the tip of her index finger, and tapped the tall, skinny crow on the back of the head. A soft "Poof" and cloud of smoke later and the crow was gone leaving only Mugsy and Little Benny.

Giving the two crows a strained smile, Hinata addressed them evenly. "No more arguements, right." The two crows shook their head vigorously to the non-question. "Good."
-------

As for actual summons, I have to add my kudos to this suggestion:
Spoiler: show
Though, some non-demon creatures look demonic and have non-descriptive names. "Huh, 'xenomorph' summoning contract. Sounds interesting." ... Now I'm imagining Akatsuki going into a cave to get Naruto and discovering there are scarier things than them (take the atmospheric processor fight from Aliens, put it in a cave system, replace the Marines with Akatsuki, and adjust the awesome accordingly).
Quadhelix

Unread postby Jasruv » March 17th, 2009, 8:19 pm

I had a wild thought. Naruto decides to try his hand at making a brand new summoning contract with monkeys (a different set like maybe gorillas) and when he first tries it out dumps wayyyy too much chakra into it and summons Son Goku from Otherworld. (Post Cell and pre Buu)

Is it wrong to feel so happy at the thought of Orochimaru being slapped around like a pinball? :halo

Later.
I don't believe in overkill, but I do believe in economy of force. Which is why I don't use tactical nuclear devices to get rid of gnats that are annoying me. Well, not often anyway.

Naruto shrugged. "It doesn't have to make sense, we're ninja. We walk on water because it's easier than learning to swim." Vulpine by Saphroneth

Stories do not exist to warn you of monsters. You knew that monsters existed before you could speak, before you could walk. Stories exist to tell you monsters can be defeated.
~Unknown
Jasruv

Unread postby SquirrelyRequiem » March 20th, 2009, 1:41 pm

How about this: A Metroid summoning contract. With varying levels of baby metroids to mother brain and Dark Samus. They probably wouldn't be able to match the speed of a ninja, but considering the firepower and that they're immune to most weaponry... The only way to kill them would be jutsu, namely -ice- jutsu.
SquirrelyRequiem

Unread postby appending_doom » March 20th, 2009, 6:44 pm

The Nac Mac Feegle (http://wiki.lspace.org/wiki/Nac_Mac_Feegle).

Not actually acceptable for Team 8, because they are entirely too uncontrollable.

But still...

A group of creatures who love nothing more than to fight (technically, they love nothing more than to drink and fight {technically, they love nothing more than to steal and drink and fight}), strong enough to lift a cow between four of them (recalling that they're six inches high), with bards (that is, someone capable of playing music capable of driving men mad).

All in a 6-inch-high blue package.

And a mangled Scottish accent.
appending_doom

Unread postby manquar » March 21st, 2009, 12:19 am

Naruto said he wont sign the toad contract. Out of his loyalty to Shino I doubt he will change that decision. How about instead of a summon, he tries on the sage arts. He has the Kyuubi within him, if he can make some sort of sage mode, it will be as big a breakthrough as Yondaime's Hiraishin. He needs something big in his arsenal to survive the Akatsuki. So far Itachi alone can easily beat him.

As far as summons go I too am partial to Riki tiki tavi. :waytogo
manquar

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » March 21st, 2009, 12:22 am

Man, I guess I really hit the nail on the head with that omake.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Dechstreme » March 21st, 2009, 12:30 am

Man, I guess I really hit the nail on the head with that omake.
Like I said before, Riki Tikki Tavi is THE Mongoose.
Dechstreme

Yahoo Messenger: dechstreme@yahoo.com

Unread postby AntiNaba » March 21st, 2009, 1:00 am

How about Oompa Loompas? If nothing else, they're orange.
AntiNaba

Unread postby MorphCross » March 21st, 2009, 1:09 am

Orange and green. :blah!: Gai, Lee, and Naruto would all be in heaven.

Bacchkoi!
MorphCross

Unread postby AntiNaba » March 21st, 2009, 1:40 am

Don't start on that. A minute of three girls doing two dance steps, six people doing the exact same dance step, then five fat people without faces doing it again does not a dance number make.

On the other hand, I can imagine Lee using the Loompas as weights... releasing them in his battle with Gaara to the sound of 'Oompa-loompa-doopadi-SPLAT'. Wonderful.
AntiNaba

Unread postby MorphCross » March 21st, 2009, 1:46 am

Well, excuuuuuse meeeee!

I happen to like Hinata's elbow-in dancing, it uh, accentuates the "other" Hyuuga Bloodline. :lech J/k, j/k.
MorphCross

Unread postby AntiNaba » March 21st, 2009, 1:50 am

Well, excuuuuuse meeeee!
You're excused. Now go away.
I happen to like Hinata's elbow-in dancing, it uh, accentuates the "other" Hyuuga Bloodline. :lech J/k, j/k.
Suuuuuuuure. I actually preferred the faster dancing 'cause, y'know, it gives a greater sense of energy. Although Hinata's hair at the end resembled a wig, and wigged the hell outta me.
AntiNaba

Unread postby MorphCross » March 21st, 2009, 2:14 am

I really was showing my age using that expression. :o I didn't even remember what it was from. :oops:
MorphCross

Unread postby AntiNaba » March 21st, 2009, 3:04 am

Ignorance is no excuse to the law!
AntiNaba

Unread postby Dechstreme » March 22nd, 2009, 8:01 pm

Gremlins. Just.... GREMLINS. For a summoning contract.:panic:
Dechstreme

Unread postby AntiNaba » March 23rd, 2009, 1:57 am

For Sabotaging Orochimaru's WWII-era Spitfires?
AntiNaba

Unread postby Phht » March 23rd, 2009, 2:26 am

There's... something... on the... wing.

Oh wait, this isn't The Twilight Zone (links lead to parts 1-3 of William Shatner's Twilight Zone appearance).
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Naruto RP: Higure Yuuhi (Sp Jonin, age 20, Konoha)
RP Atlas - Naruto RP wiki
Phht

Unread postby AntiNaba » March 23rd, 2009, 3:58 am

It's... my... lunchbag...!

Twilight Zone? Oh, you mean the Scary Door.
AntiNaba

Unread postby Dechstreme » March 23rd, 2009, 1:11 pm

For Sabotaging Orochimaru's WWII-era Spitfires?
You've never seen the Gremlin movies, have you?
Dechstreme

Unread postby jgkitarel » April 29th, 2009, 11:35 pm

But yeah, the four inch flying roaches were a drawback. :shock: :puke:
Aren't they the state bird?
That's the mosquito, having spent time at Ft. Polk's JRTC, you see some real monsters there, though the roaches do a good job.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Return to “%s” Team 8