Ideas for Summon for Naruto

Re: Ideas for Summon for Naruto

Unread postby ewuvi » January 29th, 2009, 7:18 pm

What would be more awesome is if Hinata actually picked up Mob Crow mannerisms, and she forms some sort of syndicate, takes over the Hyuuga, and declares war on Kakashi.

(Kakashi=Scarecrow for anyone who doesn't recall)
ewuvi

Unread postby MorphCross » January 29th, 2009, 7:54 pm

Carmine the crow stared into the Jounin's one normal eye and cackled, "You look like a man that takes things too seriously. If you ask me," Carmine flipped open his lighter, igniting it," you need to lighten up." :devil
MorphCross

Unread postby ewuvi » January 30th, 2009, 12:10 am

Well Morphy, I think you should write a one or two shot on Hinata and the Mob of Crows.
ewuvi

Unread postby MorphCross » January 30th, 2009, 12:26 am

I'll consider it. It would come in handy as practice for my own fic. Hmm, need to borrow The Soprano's; The Godfather I, II, and III; and a few other stereotype reinforcing movies for research. Maybe find some of the cartoon shorts The Birds from Animaniacs for good measure.
MorphCross

Unread postby Draco_Draco » January 30th, 2009, 12:59 am

I'll consider it. It would come in handy as practice for my own fic. Hmm, need to borrow The Soprano's; The Godfather I, II, and III; and a few other stereotype reinforcing movies for research. Maybe find some of the cartoon shorts The Birds from Animaniacs for good measure.
Don't forget the Goodfellows. Great mob movie
Draco_Draco

Unread postby Phht » January 30th, 2009, 1:01 am

So what warning would the crows put into Hiashi's bed? Or will a murder of crows camp out in his room in the middle of night, wake him, and give him an offer he cannot refuse while all the crows are staring at him with their beady eyes?
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Naruto RP: Higure Yuuhi (Sp Jonin, age 20, Konoha)
RP Atlas - Naruto RP wiki
Phht

Unread postby MorphCross » January 30th, 2009, 1:05 am

Hiashi will wake up on the waterfront wearing a pair of cement shoes. :mrgreen:
MorphCross

Unread postby Phht » January 30th, 2009, 1:58 am

You know, mob!Hinata would probably easily get the loyalty of the Branch Hyuuga, and thus Hiashi waking up wearing cement boots is actually completely viable. Hyuuga cooks put some sleep stuff into the food to keep Hiashi asleep, then some other Branch members carry him down to the waterfront and fit his boots to him. :D

I'm seeing Hinata dropping Hiashi into the water while saying, "It's not personal, Father. It's strictly business." With Hiashi's shirt being left in the entrance to the Clan estate with a fish inside to be discovered in the morning. :halo
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Phht

Unread postby Darkandus » January 30th, 2009, 6:03 am

Oh dear god! Mob crows! 1000 reviews to the person who writes it!
Spoiler: show
Darkandus

Unread postby Ironwolf » January 30th, 2009, 6:28 am

The question we should be asking, what kind of mob? And where from?
Ironwolf

Unread postby MorphCross » January 30th, 2009, 4:21 pm

Well I was thinking of the Mafiaoso type. Hence all of the stereotypical jokes.
MorphCross

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » January 30th, 2009, 4:24 pm

Specifically the Sicilian Mob, because out of all of them, they take family bonds the most seriously. And if they regard Hinata as family... well Hiashi is fscked.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Phht » January 30th, 2009, 4:35 pm

And if they play it well, it could put Hinata into a leadership position to lead the Hyuuga clan against this foe that acts like her summons do, allowing her to eliminate others that don't support her (like the elders) while placing the blame on the "enemy". And the enemy could be, say, Itachi due to his use of "crows." After all, if she's being advised on what this stuff means by her crow summons and Itachi has been seen using crows, then logically, he's learned to do this from them. At least, that's how you could spin it. :yay:
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Phht

Unread postby ewuvi » January 30th, 2009, 8:09 pm

Hiashi will wake up on the waterfront wearing a pair of cement shoes.
I vote for Styrofoam boots, they do the job just as well, with a bit of creativity added to the mix.

Plus, Hiashi would be drowning upside down, so the water would go all up in his nose.
ewuvi

Unread postby MorphCross » January 30th, 2009, 8:58 pm

Or we could just drop him in a shark tank with a bloody piece of meat tied to him.
MorphCross

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » January 30th, 2009, 9:03 pm

Too quick and easy for him.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Tom Mathews » January 30th, 2009, 9:15 pm

If you want something that nasty, have Hinata get vultures as a summon. They'll pluck out his eyeballs and rip into his stomach and eat him alive slowly.

Maybe fire-ants for Shino.
Tom Mathews

Unread postby ewuvi » January 30th, 2009, 9:47 pm

But Mob! Crows are just so much fun!

Shino I don't see as having a summon, simply because of the Kikai being like a summon that is always around.
ewuvi

Unread postby unknown500 » January 30th, 2009, 10:13 pm

I see what you mean. I just wanted something that could come in a large size that Shino could ride on. I think Shino would look pretty cool riding on top of a giant dragonfly.

Hum, the only problem with mobster crows in my small opinion is that they could get into a gang war with Gamabunta, since he has a personalitiy of a Yakuza boss.
unknown500

Unread postby MEKristian » January 30th, 2009, 10:18 pm

We try not to mention giant insects around ewuvi since the last time...

And they're Italian Mob to Contrast with the Yakuza Frogs.
MEKristian

AOL: MEKristian

Unread postby ewuvi » January 30th, 2009, 10:36 pm

I think the two would stick to their respective territories. Hinata wouldn't want to mess with Naruto, and I think the Crows wouldn't want to mess with the Toads and vice-versa. They could both be pretty damaging to one another, plus their summoners are comrades, so getting into gang wars would probably not be an option. Hinata and Naruto don't pull out their jutsu around each other very much, and if they were in a battle, they would probably keep the heckling to a minimum.

Yeah, I don't do well with the mention of giant bugs. See Aburame and Pets for details.
ewuvi

Unread postby Phht » January 30th, 2009, 10:48 pm

But.... but! What if they teamed up?! NaruHina, with yakuza frogs having to work alongside mob crows. No one would mess with Konoha! :D
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Phht

Unread postby ewuvi » January 30th, 2009, 10:49 pm

That would be cool, but I'd still expect quite a bit of friendly heckling between the Crows and the Toads.
ewuvi

Unread postby MorphCross » January 30th, 2009, 10:53 pm

Friendly heckling? Like what was seen in Black Lagoon? As in on edge and always ready to pull a gun on one another.

Generally the matter of turf is of high importance, whether you are Yakuza or Mafiaoso.

However, I suppose it would be possible for them to work together providing they don't get into one anothers "business" affairs.
MorphCross

Unread postby ewuvi » January 30th, 2009, 11:03 pm

Yeah, you got what I meant by 'friendly heckling', I don't think they'd get along easily, but if they did, it would be pretty cool.
ewuvi

Return to “%s” Team 8