Ideas for Summon for Naruto

Re: Ideas for Summon for Naruto

Unread postby Phht » February 24th, 2009, 1:35 am

Totally requesting you start a thread in Writers Workshop to hold your crow summoning mob!Hinata story bits. The part about the clan's enemies sending bodyguards to keep a clan head in power was hilarious.

--

Dech: I can see how well that'd work. Imagine the battle against Gaara and Naruto summons the Constructicons or Metroplex. :rollin:

Of course, Unicron could act like the Toad mountain place rather than an actual summon and also be able to reverse summon Naruto whenever Unicron wants something. It would have to be Transformers 1985 movie Unicron for the Orson Welles voice though.
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Naruto RP: Higure Yuuhi (Sp Jonin, age 20, Konoha)
RP Atlas - Naruto RP wiki
Phht

Unread postby Dechstreme » February 24th, 2009, 1:41 am

I haven't seen that movie yet. As such, I have never seen G1 Optimus Prime bite it. I saw the Armada Optimus bite it. I even saw Optimus Primal bite it, but never the original guy.
Dechstreme

Yahoo Messenger: dechstreme@yahoo.com

Unread postby Phht » February 24th, 2009, 2:54 am

When I think Transformers, I think G1 movie.

Here: The scene where Megatron and Unicron meet. The first part of this is what keeps coming to mind when thinking of Unicron reverse summoning Naruto.

And actually, I see someone put the entire G1 movie up in parts on youtube. Should be able to spot the link to the first part under related videos. You should watch at least up through part 4 if nothing else. Then go read the fic Autobot Angels. I consider it as a companion piece to the battle for Autobot City.
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Phht

Unread postby Dechstreme » February 24th, 2009, 4:02 pm

You guys do remember that Unicron is EVIL INCARNATE COSMIC HORROR, right? I wouldn't want that thing anywhere near Naruto.
Dechstreme

Unread postby Phht » February 24th, 2009, 4:21 pm

Well, Naruto does have Kyuubi in him. I think trying to keep evil incarnate away from him has pretty much failed at that point. Besides, how many times would Unicron summon Naruto for somethi- Yeah, no transformers contract for Naruto. :leaving:
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Phht

Unread postby DIT_grue » February 24th, 2009, 8:06 pm

I have to admit that I couldn't find your Schlock reference even when I went looking for it, which saddens me.
DIT_grue

Unread postby unknown406 » February 24th, 2009, 8:25 pm

Grrr, you just spawned a plot bunny of Unicron instead of Kyuubi being sealed inside Naruto! What am I supposed to do with this thing?
unknown406

Unread postby SquirrelyRequiem » February 24th, 2009, 9:12 pm

The proverbial mecha-wolf in sheep's clothing, eh?
SquirrelyRequiem

Unread postby lucifer10 » February 24th, 2009, 9:14 pm

Write a crack fic?
lucifer10

Unread postby Dechstreme » February 24th, 2009, 9:24 pm

.... you guys are crazy. IT WOULD TAKE EVERY SINGLE SOUL OF THE NINJAS OF THE LEAF AND A GOOD CHUNK OF THE CIVILIANS TO SEAL UNICRON. Maybe even the whole damn village.

The Ninetails has NOTHING on a being that has been established as the Transformers DEVIL.

If you guys want to give him a transformers summoning contract, please, keep it to the sort of mortal 'formers, because their gods, are way too much.

I read in the Tropes Primus was the size of SATURN. The trope is MORE DAKKA.
Dechstreme

Unread postby SLAMU » February 24th, 2009, 9:29 pm

I have to admit that I couldn't find your Schlock reference even when I went looking for it, which saddens me.
Spoiler: show
Shino's bugs making an ooommmiiinnnuusss huuuummmmm.
Posted on the writing board now.
SLAMU

Unread postby DIT_grue » February 24th, 2009, 9:56 pm

Heh. :lol:
DIT_grue

Unread postby SLAMU » March 1st, 2009, 9:58 pm

And now, a Turtle contract for Naruto.
Gai clasped Naruto on the shoulder and looked him straight in the eyes. “Naruto-kun, I will not try to warn you against this course of action, for I see that you burn with the youthful desire to protect your friends. However, I warn you that the Turtle Summons can be difficult to handles, and that you must get them to respect you before they will aid you in battle.” Naruto swallowed, then nodded. “Also, the Turtles can be somewhat…overwhelming for those not used to their… eccentricities.”
“Eccentricities, Gai-sensei?”
The spandex-clad jounin nodded. “They can be very…youthful. Well, let us begin!” Maito Gai sliced one of his thumbs, before slowly making handseals. With an unexpectedly economical thrust downward, he summoned a turtle. Poof!
Four turtles, actually. “Hey dude, what’s going on?” The first turtle to speak wore an orange headband with eyeholes in it and a matching sash with nunchucks tucked in it. “Hey, Leo! It’s the Gai-ster!” The turtle he addressed was wearing similar garb as the first one, only blue with a pair of swords.
“Greetings, Gai-san. It is an honor to meet you again.”
“You know, Mikie, you really should stop calling him that, or else someone might confuse him with a ghost. You see, in German ‘Geister’ means-“
“Ah, put a sock in it, will ya Don?” The second two wore purple and red strips of cloth, with a quarterstaff and a pair of sai respectively.
Gai leaned in close to Naruto’s ear, and murmered “You might want to bring it over now.” Naruto nodded, and a half dozen clones marched over, carefully balancing boxes of pizza. The four turtles stopped bickering long enough for a cry of “Pizza!” before falling on the hapless and burdened clones, dispelling two.
Gai introduced his student to Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael. The six held an extended lunch where they discussed a great number of things, ranging from the best combination of pizza toppings to various aspects of ninja training. The lunch was one of the best non-Hinata lunches he could remember having, even if there wasn’t any ramen.
Afterward, Gai sent them back home with instructions to pass along his greetings to somebody named Master Splinter, leaving Naruto and Gai to clean up seventeen boxes of every kind of pizza Konoha had to offer.
Not quite up to the standards of the others, but written in far less time. Meh, things even out, I suppose.
SLAMU

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » March 2nd, 2009, 1:06 am

Something inspired by the Ultimate Showdown thread
Naruto growled at the freak with the scythe, who merely grinned crazily back at him, before drawing some sort of circle in the sand with his foot. The odd part was that the circle was a deep red, instead of merely a depression in the ground. Hinata was gingerly holding onto her arm, where the Akatsuki member, who called himself Hidan, had tagged her with the scythe when she's attacked him. Suddenly she gasped in shock, and a bit of fear as her Byakugan saw tendrils of dark chakra shoot from the man, who'd turned completely balck with odd lookings markings similar to a crude skeleton on his body. These tendrils struck her, anchoring themselves at points that mirrored their origins. The most worrisome one was one that connected his heart to hers. "Naruto-kun, he's done something that linked him to me!" She shouted, barely able to control the warble of fear in her voice. Naruto snarled as the man grinned and pulled out a ceremonial looking knife.

"Awww, now she's gone and spoiled all my fun. I guess I'll just have to go straight to the big finish then!" As he spoke Naruto flashed through a set of handseals, before a puff of smoke wafted from behind Hidan on the breeze. Naruto was already charging, Rasengan in-hand. "Sergeant, destroy the circle!" The last things Hidan heard before his world erupted in bright light, followed by the kid driving the Rasengan into his head; killing him and leaving the girl unharmed was:

OMMMMMMINOUUUUUUS HUUUUUUMMMMMMMM
Kinda quick, and not all that well thought out, but it made me chuckle.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby bibliophile20 » March 2nd, 2009, 1:24 am

Naruto growled at the freak with the scythe, who merely grinned crazily back at him, before drawing some sort of circle in the sand with his foot. The odd part was that the circle was a deep red, instead of merely a depression in the ground. Hinata was gingerly holding onto her arm, where the Akatsuki member, who called himself Hidan, had tagged her with the scythe when she's attacked him. Suddenly she gasped in shock, and a bit of fear as her Byakugan saw tendrils of dark chakra shoot from the man, who'd turned completely balck with odd lookings markings similar to a crude skeleton on his body. These tendrils struck her, anchoring themselves at points that mirrored their origins. The most worrisome one was one that connected his heart to hers. "Naruto-kun, he's done something that linked him to me!" She shouted, barely able to control the warble of fear in her voice. Naruto snarled as the man grinned and pulled out a ceremonial looking knife.

"Awww, now she's gone and spoiled all my fun. I guess I'll just have to go straight to the big finish then!" As he spoke Naruto flashed through a set of handseals, before a puff of smoke wafted from behind Hidan on the breeze. Naruto was already charging, Rasengan in-hand. "Sergeant, destroy the circle!" The last things Hidan heard before his world erupted in bright light, followed by the kid driving the Rasengan into his head; killing him and leaving the girl unharmed was:

Okay, that was worth a chuckle, I'll agree.
bibliophile20

Unread postby MorphCross » March 2nd, 2009, 1:29 am

It achieved its objective and made me grin as well.

It also makes one wonder exactly what Hidan's Scorcery or Kakuzu's body with it's five hearts look like under the Byakugan.
MorphCross

Unread postby Zerrat » March 2nd, 2009, 3:17 am

And now, a Turtle contract for Naruto.
Gai clasped Naruto on the shoulder and looked him straight in the eyes. “Naruto-kun, I will not try to warn you against this course of action, for I see that you burn with the youthful desire to protect your friends. However, I warn you that the Turtle Summons can be difficult to handles, and that you must get them to respect you before they will aid you in battle.” Naruto swallowed, then nodded. “Also, the Turtles can be somewhat…overwhelming for those not used to their… eccentricities.”
“Eccentricities, Gai-sensei?”
The spandex-clad jounin nodded. “They can be very…youthful. Well, let us begin!” Maito Gai sliced one of his thumbs, before slowly making handseals. With an unexpectedly economical thrust downward, he summoned a turtle. Poof!
Four turtles, actually. “Hey dude, what’s going on?” The first turtle to speak wore an orange headband with eyeholes in it and a matching sash with nunchucks tucked in it. “Hey, Leo! It’s the Gai-ster!” The turtle he addressed was wearing similar garb as the first one, only blue with a pair of swords.
“Greetings, Gai-san. It is an honor to meet you again.”
“You know, Mikie, you really should stop calling him that, or else someone might confuse him with a ghost. You see, in German ‘Geister’ means-“
“Ah, put a sock in it, will ya Don?” The second two wore purple and red strips of cloth, with a quarterstaff and a pair of sai respectively.
Gai leaned in close to Naruto’s ear, and murmered “You might want to bring it over now.” Naruto nodded, and a half dozen clones marched over, carefully balancing boxes of pizza. The four turtles stopped bickering long enough for a cry of “Pizza!” before falling on the hapless and burdened clones, dispelling two.
Gai introduced his student to Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael. The six held an extended lunch where they discussed a great number of things, ranging from the best combination of pizza toppings to various aspects of ninja training. The lunch was one of the best non-Hinata lunches he could remember having, even if there wasn’t any ramen.
Afterward, Gai sent them back home with instructions to pass along his greetings to somebody named Master Splinter, leaving Naruto and Gai to clean up seventeen boxes of every kind of pizza Konoha had to offer.
Not quite up to the standards of the others, but written in far less time. Meh, things even out, I suppose.
*cracks up*

...and as soon as I read 'turtle', I guessed it. Flippin' awesome.
Zerrat

Unread postby Kitty-Chan » March 3rd, 2009, 10:40 pm

Okay, Imma gonna read this entire topic & comment on posts as I go.
Actually I suggested various medium sized cats (smaler than a Lion or Tiger, but larger than the average Housecat). However you have to take the basic feline nature into account, they're horrible at following orders, they have absolutely no groupwork ability (with the exception of lions), and they only do what they want when they want to do it. I highly doubt that they'd be effective as a summon for Naruto simply because his personality is too... well, too "canine", they'd clash horribly. His role is to be the muscle in case a mission goes FUBAR, and he'd need a summon that can augment his strength, not offset it.

Hinata, on the other hand, might be a good potential cat summoner, depending on the potential chakra drain. She seems to have a way with felines.
Felines can, however be bribed. Trust me; I've lived with them my whole life. & it's not like it's unheard of to have to bribe a summon to obey you; look at Manda.
Cats can also work together; they just have to like each other enough to do it. When they want to, they are very adept at tag-teaming. Trust me. *looks pointedly at the crew she has*
On the Hinata front, she would be good for it; she has a way with them & if the summons are anything like my Yuki, they'll do whatever she wants as long as they get to lay on her chest. *sweatdrops* Yes, I have a boob-cat.

Wouldn't that mean that Ino, in some kind of warped manner, would end up being the strongest shinobi on the continent?

In Team 8's Yuuhi Kurenai's words:

'the Yamanaka girl looked to be an incredible shrew'

Sorry, can't resist.
Damnit, you beat me to it. Odds are, she has that contract.
Also, whenever I think of a Rat Summon Boss, he always, ALWAYS, sounds and acts like Rattrap in my head, and that just makes me smile, and also quiver in a bit of fear thinking of the consequences of Rattrap and Naruto ever teaming up.
YES!! That would so rock! &, hey! A fellow Beast Wars fan! I thought we were extinct!
lawls

"Were all gonna die!"

Team 8:"Shut up, Rattrap!"
Bwahahahaha, yes! :animlol:
Even better? If there is ever a Wasp summons (not a host/symbiote relationship like the Aburame) the mid-level summons has to constantly have major mishaps whenever he is summoned; right before he dissipates, he asks, in a plaintive tone "Why does universe hate..."
Yes, just yes.
*Imagines a Tribbles contract...*
Oh lordy.
Okay now I have the mental image of Naruto summoning Logan of the Xmen after that. Am I the only one?

"I think I messed it up somewhere..." - Naruto after summoning the 'wrong wolverine'
You, too?
Even more alternatively, it doesn't describe the kind of demon it summons. I see this happening.

Naruto performs jutsu.
Creature appears.
"What the hell are you?"
"Succubus."

The men of Konoha would be begging Naruto to unleash his summons on them.

MrRigger
:lol: Well, that's one way to increase his popularity.
Ah, I'm dissapointed about no one wanting to talk about summoning dinosaurs...

It doesn't matter if anyone is disapointed about Viridian's choices. We are discussing things in this topic for the fun of it mostly.
I'll go for dinosaurs. Specifically, I'd go for raptors. Of course, that could just be my inner Dinobot fangirl talking.

Love the Princess Hinata & dragon tidbit, Tempest.

Of course, with crazy summons some summons just beg to be used if we make choices due to quotes.

"Nobody summons Megatron!"

... Would that make Unicron the Boss Summon for that summon "family"?
Actually, strictly speaking, Primus would probably be the boss. Or he & Unicron would both be. & by "family", do you mean Decepticons, Predacons, or Cybertronians in general? Note that none of the factions were created by or worship Unicron. :ugeek:
Though, Dech has a point. Prime would kick anyone's aft. :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek:

SLAMU, YES!! :yay: Ninja Turtles so rule!

Okay, got through the posts. Now for the rest.

All of these are fun, but I've still gotta go with cats. Also, we should make a topic or something that has just the summon-snippets everyone has written, both here & in the poll thread. Maybe the Authorlord could post it on his FFN accound & just have each chapter be a different snippet or something. I can go through & find all of them if need be; in fact, I think I'm gonna put them all in a word doc or something after I post this.

EDIT: I have all of the snippets saved in chronological order, along with the posting time & poster.
Kitty-Chan

Unread postby SLAMU » March 4th, 2009, 12:44 pm

I agree with you about the cats (for the most part), but I'd point out that Hinata can't get a cat summon; they'd try to eat the crows, and we can't have that, now can we? :D

As for the Transformers summons, I wouldn't know where to start as I haven't seen more than an episode here and there. :leaving: Suggestions on where to start?
SLAMU

Unread postby Kitty-Chan » March 4th, 2009, 6:56 pm

G1 & the first two seasons of Beast Wars are a good place to start, SLAMU. G1 started it all, though beware of 80's corniness, & Beast Wars has incredible characters & plot.
Kitty-Chan

Unread postby SLAMU » March 4th, 2009, 8:36 pm

Beast Wars it is.
These are things I can get off of YouTube, yes? :lurk:
SLAMU

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » March 4th, 2009, 9:59 pm

yep. Just make sure you're watching the CGI Beast Wars, apparently they decided to try a Beast Wars 2 in Japan.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Phht » March 4th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Nooo! Do not succumb to non-G1 series! They are false prophets! :rollin:

I'm pretty sure you can locate the entire Transformers the Movie on youtube in chunks. Well worth watching anyhow.
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Phht

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » March 4th, 2009, 10:41 pm

I challenge you to find a single duo in G1 that can stand up to Dinobot and Raptrap when they start working together.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Kitty-Chan » March 4th, 2009, 11:40 pm

I challenge you to find a single duo in G1 that can stand up to Dinobot and Raptrap when they start working together.
What's really funny is they have the same voice actor, & he's the type to find arguing with himself utterly hilarious. Being a rabid Dinobot fangirl, I'd vote for that. But you should watch the original at some point.
One more note, in Season 2 of Beast Wars, get the hankies ready when you hit the ep "Code of a Hero"; you'll need them.
Kitty-Chan

Return to “%s” Team 8