Ideas for Summon for Naruto

Re: Ideas for Summon for Naruto

Unread postby Phht » January 3rd, 2009, 2:10 am

Yeah, I alluded to a succubus summoning when I mentioned the price extraction might be different depending on demon. It would explain why Naruto always smiles... And with the Kyuubi sealed in him, Naruto could likely trade bits of kyuubi soul as payment. :lol:

--

Morph, it'd also freak out Kisame. I mean, really potent acid all over his precious sword?

They'd make great infiltration and assassination summons at night, I think.
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Naruto RP: Higure Yuuhi (Sp Jonin, age 20, Konoha)
RP Atlas - Naruto RP wiki
Phht

Unread postby MrRigger2 » January 3rd, 2009, 2:37 am

Picture The Great Romantic's version of Kisame getting a Xenomorph's blood all over his sword. That's fun.

And I just remembered reading a story at some point (while back, don't remember the name or much past this fact), but it was one where Haku survived and joined Konoha. Somehow he ran across a Succubus contract, and they always wanted to be paid by him personally. And I mean in person.

MrRigger
In engineering, the work is only done when there is nothing left to add. In writing, the work is only done when there is nothing left to take away.

Check out Between Magic and Mount Justice
MrRigger2

Unread postby Thozmp » January 3rd, 2009, 8:37 am

And I just remembered reading a story at some point (while back, don't remember the name or much past this fact), but it was one where Haku survived and joined Konoha. Somehow he ran across a Succubus contract, and they always wanted to be paid by him personally. And I mean in person.
That was the tri-soul samurai story, can't remember the actual name, but it's a Harry Potter cross, as well as loads of other crosses. In fact, most of the succubi are the students of Negima.
Thozmp

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » January 3rd, 2009, 1:39 pm

Hinata gets the Millenium Puzzle, along with a bi-sexual female Pharaoh spirit and Mana the Dark Magician Girl as a physical summon (and the Pharaoh nabs Naruto as their boyfriend :D )While Naruto get's a certain fire-rat coat and a rusty looking sword, and Zabuza get's a certain former SOLDIER's sword (the real one, not the wannabe), along with a certain fight merchant's Zanbato. Has me in stitches every time I read it.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby MrRigger2 » January 3rd, 2009, 1:41 pm

And Voldemort and Orochimaru are cousins. Just remembered.

MrRigger
In engineering, the work is only done when there is nothing left to add. In writing, the work is only done when there is nothing left to take away.

MrRigger2

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » January 3rd, 2009, 1:48 pm

"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Kitsune_Akatsuki » January 3rd, 2009, 3:48 pm

About the fox summon....
I can't get the mental image of a pint sized fennac ninfox with the adorable large ears riding shotgun on Naruto's shoulder out of my head. It'd be so kawaii! I can see people, or at least any one not from Kohona, fawning over it.
Kitsune_Akatsuki

Unread postby Ironwolf » January 3rd, 2009, 5:43 pm

You know, brain bleach will clear that right up.
Ironwolf

Unread postby Kitsune_Akatsuki » January 3rd, 2009, 7:16 pm

Meh, I don't want to. In fact it's probably a good thing I can't draw or there'd be doodles all over my house with Naruto with the tiny fennac fox on his shoulder. Kiba'd probably life until the first time the little guy saved his arse.
Kitsune_Akatsuki

Unread postby Kitsune no Arashi » January 3rd, 2009, 10:41 pm

Even more alternatively, it doesn't describe the kind of demon it summons. I see this happening.

Naruto performs jutsu.
Creature appears.
"What the hell are you?"
"Succubus."

The men of Konoha would be begging Naruto to unleash his summons on them.

MrRigger
You do know succubi tend to kill the guys they sleep with right? often durring the sex?
Kitsune no Arashi

Unread postby MrRigger2 » January 3rd, 2009, 10:59 pm

It's a trade off.

MrRigger

MrRigger2

Unread postby MorphCross » January 3rd, 2009, 11:21 pm

I always thought they drained their victims of vitality, and that in rare cases the Succubus actually killed due to this fact.
MorphCross

Unread postby ewuvi » January 3rd, 2009, 11:26 pm

Well maybe Naruto could get those ones from Anne Bishop's Sebastion and Belladonna?

But then they might unleash the Eater of the World, and a whole nother set of problems.
ewuvi

Unread postby Kitsune no Arashi » January 3rd, 2009, 11:35 pm

I always thought they drained their victims of vitality, and that in rare cases the Succubus actually killed due to this fact.
outside of recent fiction the subjects usually died. at least in the books i've read. But yes, you're right about how the attack generally portrayed. draining the victem. :blah!:
About the fox summon....
I can't get the mental image of a pint sized fennac ninfox with the adorable large ears riding shotgun on Naruto's shoulder out of my head. It'd be so kawaii! I can see people, or at least any one not from Kohona, fawning over it.
this?
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2082/157 ... 7b0e0f.jpg
cute certianly but i think they'd kick butt more because the enemy nin ignores them before it stabbs them in the eye with their pencil sized katanas.
Kitsune no Arashi

Unread postby Kitsune_Akatsuki » January 4th, 2009, 8:28 am

*glomps* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! IT'S SO KAWAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And yes, they would kick arse.
Kitsune_Akatsuki

Unread postby Kitsune no Arashi » January 5th, 2009, 3:57 pm

Nin fox fennic 1 [98/100hp] Summoned.
Akatsuki: Deidra [50/100hp] "You have got to be kidding me. This is your summon?"
Nin fox fennic 1 [98/100hp] Glomped from behind by Allied nin Kitsune_Akatsuki.
Nin fox fennic 1 [-1/100hp]
Kitsune no Arashi

Unread postby Kitsune_Akatsuki » January 5th, 2009, 5:43 pm

.....Toushe.....And thats prob'ly spelled wrong. Edit: Also when I typed that I meant I was glomping YOU. Out of thanks. I has that pic in my favorites now.
Kitsune_Akatsuki

Unread postby Kitsune no Arashi » January 6th, 2009, 2:49 am

:rofl your welcome.
Kitsune no Arashi

Unread postby Tom Mathews » January 15th, 2009, 7:13 pm

One thing that gets me. The nine-tailed fox is not a demon. It is a Yokai. Granted Yokai is usually translated as demon, but that is inaccurate. The closest match would be Faerie or spirit.

Foxes do have another predator besides humans and wolverines: coyotes. I didn't mention it as a summons, since coyotes are native to the US.

As to the Ho-oh, it is usually described as having ten-tails each emitting a different color as it flys through the sky. I always find it funny that Akatsuki thinks that the 9-tailed fox is the last of the tailed beasts.

If we are usuing Yokai summons:
Tengu
Kappa

O-Dokuro. Just think a 45m or 150' tall skeleton as a summons.

Just for laughs and refrence:
http://www.monstropedia.org

The 8-tailed beast might not be the 8 headed dragon, but it is something else: http://www.monstropedia.org/index.php?title=Ushi-oni
Tom Mathews

Unread postby Disconnected » January 16th, 2009, 12:13 am

I have been reading this and I'm in favor of the normal foxes or the wolves.
If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Disconnected

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » January 16th, 2009, 12:21 am

I believe I posted something about coyotes a loooong while back when this thread first came up Tom. And the Authorlord has already declared that he's decided what Naruto's summon will be (if he's even going to *have* a summon), so as of right now this is more of a speculation thread than anything else, though it still manages to bring up some awesome ideas.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Tom Mathews » January 16th, 2009, 6:53 am

True.

But the speculation of crazy summons is fun.
Tom Mathews

Unread postby Disconnected » January 17th, 2009, 1:13 am

What would be a cool but impractical summon is the kyuubi itself, that would be awesome> :panic: :panic: :leaving:
If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Disconnected

Unread postby Kitsune no Arashi » January 20th, 2009, 5:27 am

What would be a cool but impractical summon is the kyuubi itself, that would be awesome> :panic: :panic: :leaving:
it's already been done, but saddly it's typically presented in the lower quality fics. not that i should really be talking, i'm avarage at best.
Kitsune no Arashi

Unread postby Ironwolf » January 20th, 2009, 5:37 am

Though, I persoanlly can't help but grin when I think about Sage Mode Naruto of the Authorlord's canon!
Ironwolf

Return to “%s” Team 8