Something that bugs me about Konohamaru in the story

Something that bugs me about Konohamaru in the story

Unread postby Flux_Blade » September 16th, 2010, 11:17 am

When Team 8 rescues Konohamaru and Hanabi, Naruto and Konohamaru talk as though they have met before, but looking back at chapter 1, the team passed the day after Naruto got his headband. Did they meet some other time?
Still proud owner of no avatar.

Digimon Quest, it's back. Clicky.
Flux_Blade

Re: Something that bugs me about Konohamaru in the story

Unread postby MEKristian » September 16th, 2010, 12:17 pm

It would have been before that; Naruto does shenanigans with his Ninja ID Card photo, talks to Sarutobi about it, Konohamaru buts in, hi-jinx ensued.
MEKristian

AOL: MEKristian

Unread postby bookworm702 » September 16th, 2010, 12:59 pm

Yep, Konohamaru and his relationship with Naruto weren't changed by the altered continuity in team 8, so we assume all canon interactions with him have happened off screen.
bookworm702

Unread postby Ironwolf » September 17th, 2010, 1:44 am

Yep, Konohamaru and his relationship with Naruto weren't changed by the altered continuity in team 8, so we assume all canon interactions with him have happened off screen.
And since Hinata will take any excuse to spend time with Naruto, we can infer (based on her familiarity with Konohamaru) that she was there as well.
Ironwolf

Unread postby Flux_Blade » September 19th, 2010, 6:51 pm

I know how they met in canon, it just seemed that they did not get team assignments the next day after the test, as Konohamaru and Naruto spent quite a bit of time together. And it sounded like a couple of days had passed before being assigned. And since Hinata mentioned the testing the day before, it seemed weird to me is all. Perhaps not as much time had passed as I thought then.
Still proud owner of no avatar.

Digimon Quest, it's back. Clicky.
Flux_Blade

Unread postby utahjak » September 30th, 2010, 2:12 pm

I had assumed that the interaction between Konohamaru and Naruto had occurred in a similar fashion to canon. And in addition to Ironwolf's point, Hinata being the heiress to the Hyuga clan would likely know the grandson of the Third Hokage.
utahjak

Return to “%s” Team 8