Team 8 Chapter 21 Discussion *SPOILERS ABOUND!*

Re: Team 8 Chapter 21 Discussion *SPOILERS ABOUND!*

Unread postby jgkitarel » November 1st, 2012, 4:03 am

Indeed. We shall rejoice then.

*shouts off forum*

OK guys, recall those orders we sent to have Nanoha Takamachi befriend the :bow Evil! Authorlord :bow like right now!

*hears something shouted*

Wait, you mean that the orders got intercepted and changed for her to come here?!

:scared:

Guys, I apologize for the now adding in another danger, Let's all just hope she is kept busy befirending the Ree first.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » November 1st, 2012, 1:43 pm

*Nanoha walks by, munching on one of Aldraia's cookies and scratching behind the ear of one of TK's synthetic guardian beasts.*

I intercepted the orders and tweaked them a bit. Now then JG, *slings an arm around JG's shoulder* let's talk about unauthorized orders being disseminated against the Authhorlord, shall we?
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby jgkitarel » November 2nd, 2012, 1:08 pm

I was blackmailed by Jail Scaglietti! That's all!

It did not have anything to do with distracting Nanoha at a critical time to allow him to escape from prison. It also had nothing to do with Quattro getting a hold of that sabotaged time machine that we never got around to getting rid of. In unrelated news, Quattro will be experiencing a repeating loop of being hit by Nanoha's Divine Buster in the Sain't Cradle. In another bit of unrelated news, I have on good authority that Fate T. Harlown was notified by a concerned citizen, who shall remain anonymous, on where Jail was going to arrive as soon as he escaped. Serves that bastard right.

*feels a tug on his clothes and spots Vivio eating one of Aldraia's cookies*

Oh, hi Vivio! Following your mother around today?
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.

jgkitarel

Unread postby Vael » November 2nd, 2012, 1:35 pm

I love this forum, the Authorlord, the fanfics that brought me here, this community....

You are all epic in your own ways.

That is all. :biggrin:
~WARNING! MIND AT WORK!~

KH Wiki: The Keyhole
Fairly solid as a resource and rather organized, perfect for newcomers to KH.
Kingdom Hearts Wiki
Parent-site of The Keyhole, a little less organized in my opinion, but goes a little deeper into the mechanics of KH.
Vael

Unread postby Greatlimmick » November 2nd, 2012, 3:13 pm

I'm not that afraid of Nanoha. As long as I explain what I'm up to, I'll probably just get a warning. She might even decide to help!
Greatlimmick

Unread postby jgkitarel » November 2nd, 2012, 5:43 pm

*Runs in frantically dodging dozens of Axel Shooters, slams the door shut and leans against it*

*pant* *pant* *pant*

You'll be pleased to know that through various agreements, we now have a trainer who will help us learn how to better defend ourselves from the occational interdimensional threat. According to TempestKitsune, I have the honor of being the first "volunteer" to undergo the training.

Now, to see how long I can dodge.

*rolls a d20 and comes up with a 1*

:TT_TT:

*rolls a d20 a second time and checks failure table*

*the doorway and target disappear in the pink doom known as a Divine Buster*

*JG has been befriended*

:ouch___it_hurts: Owie.

jgkitarel

Unread postby datubaman » November 3rd, 2012, 4:55 pm

This has to be the most epic thread derailment ever. Of all time.

Good Job!
datubaman

Unread postby Phht » November 3rd, 2012, 7:33 pm

You clearly haven't archive binged enough. :leaving:
Phht

Unread postby jgkitarel » November 4th, 2012, 10:44 am

Indeed, he should see some of the antics Anti's been up to in the past. Also, Phht, you've done some epic derailments yourself.

*dodges a Divine Bullet*

Damn it, didn't we already send her back home with a few boxes of Aldraia's cookies?

jgkitarel

Unread postby JamestheFox » May 24th, 2013, 12:54 am

Yay, the bar's 56%! That's like, 6% past the halfway point! Or something!

:XD:
GM of Kingdom Hearts VD: Visions of Destiny. You never know who you'll run into next. Until your Vision shows you.
Shinobi in Star Wars GM. Kyo's Data here.
Pokewizard Quest GM. Harry's Pokedex here.
JamestheFox

Location: A world beyond imagination, but just inside fantasy.

Unread postby Nitramy » May 31st, 2013, 12:32 pm

I do believe a certain Shadaloo dictator has two words to Team 8 jumping up to halfway-done.
slowly but surely / the moon / quietly goes to the stars
my fanfiction.net profile
Nitramy

AOL: linuxblacksarena

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » July 30th, 2013, 5:35 pm

70% done now folks!
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby DBExplorer » July 30th, 2013, 8:19 pm

70% done now folks!
:want:

Every creature under heaven has its rightful season, and every action has its rightful moment. There are times for birth, there are times for death. There are times for starving, there are times for hunting. There are times for killing, there are times for healing. There are times for tears, there are times for laughter. There are times for somber, there are times for joy. There are times for Patience, there are times for action. There are times for love, there are times for grudge. There are times for war, and there are times for peace. – Dragon Princess, Hero and Demon Queen
DBExplorer

Unread postby Wraith5 » July 31st, 2013, 3:03 pm

Well, I've been lurking around here for a while (about six and a half months at this point), and having just seen the last few posts... I've only got three things to say:
1) DBExplorer, that has to be the SINGLE most epic first post I've EVER seen.
2) *incoherently screams for joy* (approximate translation: "I can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!") :want:
3) :shy: Could anyone give me a few pointers on where/how I might find some of the more epic thread derailments? I would really like a few truly amazing :wut: moments and so on.
"Boss, why is it that you always say 'I've got a plan' like a terrorist says 'I've got a bomb'?" - Garrus Vakarian in Razor's Edge: Requiem (a Mass Effect fan-fic)
"Sometimes I stop to think and forget to start again." - t-shirt
"I don't understand, but I disagree." - my older sister misquoting my younger brother ("I understand, but...")
"Come to the Darkside; We have bacon." - t-shirt
Wraith5

Unread postby MortisMage » August 30th, 2013, 5:05 pm

Might I ask where this "Evil Authorlord" meme came from?
MortisMage

Unread postby jgkitarel » September 3rd, 2013, 6:47 pm

Wraith, this is a good place to start:

Random Insanity of the Boards

Also, Epic Quotes Thread is a fun one to browse.

Also, mortis, it started back in the yahoo days as a joke and kind of snowballed from there.

jgkitarel

Unread postby Wraith5 » September 3rd, 2013, 7:31 pm

Thank you. I look forward to spending ("wasting") copious amounts of time on entertainment... :biggrin:
"Boss, why is it that you always say 'I've got a plan' like a terrorist says 'I've got a bomb'?" - Garrus Vakarian in Razor's Edge: Requiem (a Mass Effect fan-fic)
"Sometimes I stop to think and forget to start again." - t-shirt
"I don't understand, but I disagree." - my older sister misquoting my younger brother ("I understand, but...")
"Come to the Darkside; We have bacon." - t-shirt
Wraith5

Unread postby jgkitarel » September 5th, 2013, 12:56 pm

Also, the various quest threads tend to get derailed, quite often.

jgkitarel

Return to “%s” Team 8