T8 Audiobook: The What's Up

T8 Audiobook: The What's Up

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » April 15th, 2011, 5:09 pm

My professional and personal life is restricted my free time considerably. This is actually a very good thing. Well, not for the audio book project. And Bookworm702 has had college or something, I can't quite remember.
And my computer has crashed seven times. :brains___!:

We have great voice work for the current main characters. I believe all of the next chapter is recorded. We have intros and outros. What we lack, is an editor. We need someone mildly experienced with audio to cut together the various pieces, since we have Hinata's voice actor recording all of Hinata's lines in the various perspectives, etc.

So, if someone has the time and can set to the task, feel free to make this corner of the forum's dreams come true!

Since I don't have any of the original files (because my computer crashed seven times), we'll need the performances reposted.
"That didn't make me cry. I'm just shedding manly tears over something completely unrelated and super masculine. Like an explosion. An exploding robot. An exploding robot that's on fire. DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Return to “%s” Team 8