A general thanks to Mattew aka viridian

A general thanks to Mattew aka viridian

Unread postby mscollegeboy » July 23rd, 2012, 5:56 pm

I am new on these forums and I just finished reading what has been posted for team 8. I have to say that it was probably one of the best pieces of writing that I have read and wanted to thank the writer for such a great story. I know it is not currently finished and may not be, or may be a very long time in coming but just what I have read so far puts it at the one of the best things that I have read. Just the end of chapter 21 and all the emotions involved had me tearing up. So once again I would like to express my gratitude and wish you well in all things.
mscollegeboy

Re: A general thanks to Mattew aka viridian

Unread postby GiftedAspie » September 7th, 2012, 10:11 am

I find that I must concur.

Team 8 is what really got me into enjoying very well written Naruto fanfiction. Given how difficult it can be to find works that match up to this master-piece, I invariably return to this fanfic to read.

I do hope that you update Team 8 so we know that you are still alive at least!

Cheers
GA
"The time for using the knife to remove this cancer is long gone. Bring forth the torch!"
GiftedAspie

Unread postby gman391 » September 8th, 2012, 2:11 am

Welcome to the forum guy, and yeah I agree. Thanks Authorlord.
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby runsamok » October 27th, 2012, 2:47 pm

Thanks! Always good to hear commentary and reviews from fans.. I've passed this along to Matthew and he is smiling..
Sincerely,
Lindsey Schocke (aka Runsamok)

"In the penny jar of life, I want to be a quarter."
runsamok

Return to “%s” Team 8