Finished re-reading Team 8....

Re: Finished re-reading Team 8....

Unread postby Psyicman » September 30th, 2013, 3:08 am

Hello everyone. I have been lerking on the forms for a while now and I would like to put in my two cents because I love this story. Every time Viridian comes out with a new chapter I have to read it then go back and re-read from the start. Heck I even sometiems re-read Team Eight: Pure by Rurouni Tyriel. He came up with a nice side story (go read it if you have not). I agree that Tsunade is not in a position just yet where she has the power to promote Naruto just yet. I can see Jiraiya and Hiruzen haveing a talk with her behind the sceens (or we may see later in a flash back) where they just flat out explain some of there findings about the conspericy going on. And she is already not making friends with Hiashi taking Hanata as her aprentice for 6 months. Also now that Hiruzen is retired I can see him pitching in here and there to flush out some of the consperitors. He probably is still the head of the Sarutobi clan and still has political sway and he can use that to his advantage. I beleave Naruto has gained another powerful ally that now can move around a little more freely.
My parents told me when I grew up I can be anything I wanted to be. I chose NINJA!
Psyicman

Yahoo Messenger: Master_Chief10
AOL: MrJoeCooll

Return to “%s” Team 8