Team 8...?

Team 8...?

Unread postby ArcticNova » October 27th, 2014, 9:46 pm

Like many readers, I hate seeing fics that are discontinued after an amazing buildup. I'm assuming that Viridian is still working on his stories no matter the pace, but can I get a confirmation to make sure?
ArcticNova

Re: Team 8...?

Unread postby Ironwolf » October 28th, 2014, 2:03 am

The Great AuthorLord is currently engaged in mortal combat with the Vile Fell beast known as Real Life, be patient with him for he will prove victorious one day, and it falls to us to be ready for his return.
Ironwolf

Unread postby Wraith5 » October 28th, 2014, 7:47 am

The Great AuthorLord is currently engaged in mortal combat with the Vile Fell beast known as Real Life, be patient with him for he will prove victorious one day, and it falls to us to be ready for his return.
I was going to say (pretty much) the same thing, but not nearly as awesomely. Very nice.
"Boss, why is it that you always say 'I've got a plan' like a terrorist says 'I've got a bomb'?" - Garrus Vakarian in Razor's Edge: Requiem (a Mass Effect fan-fic)
"Sometimes I stop to think and forget to start again." - t-shirt
"I don't understand, but I disagree." - my older sister misquoting my younger brother ("I understand, but...")
"Come to the Darkside; We have bacon." - t-shirt
Wraith5

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » October 28th, 2014, 7:24 pm

Alas, the Vile Fell Beast is tenacious, and each defeat only drives it off for a time. But the Authorlord shall triumph and return again and again!
Random Scholomance Quote of However Long It Takes Me To Get Bored of the Last One:
“Ancell: respecting personal boundaries to the detriment of his friends since 1993.” ~bookworm702
Aldraia Dragonsong

Return to “%s” Team 8