Final Chapter of Naruto (Spoilers for Canon)

Final Chapter of Naruto (Spoilers for Canon)

Unread postby Zelenal » November 27th, 2014, 4:12 pm

So, for those of you who aren't following canon, the manga has ended after 700 chapters.

Why am I bringing this up? Well, because it's an epilogue in the form of a Distant Finale and it reveals some things.

Naurto becomes the Nanadaime Hokage, of course, but that's not why I brought this up.

No, I brought this up because Naruto married Hinata and they have two kids together.

Uzumaki Naruto.

Marries Hyuuga Hinata.

And they have two kids together.

I think I can already hear your squeeing. I wouldn't be surprised if you had heard mine.
Zelenal

Re: Final Chapter of Naruto (Spoilers for Canon)

Unread postby rbear1231 » December 7th, 2014, 1:49 pm

i have seen some stuff on you tube about people mad over the pairings.

i am not,

i love Hinata, and she is a perfect match for Naruto.

I have never really liked Sakura, and it to almost all of shipp for me to not to openly 'hate' her.

that said i never liked sasuke ether but i do find them to be an 'ok' couple.

part of me always though Sakura would end up with Ino. those two always seemed like they would gravitate that way.

I always disliked sai, i thought his charitor was...i just never liked him. so to see him with Ino...i feel and this is just my humble honest and un-important option, they were smoking some serious crack when they decided that pairing.

i actually was sad when neji died...mainly cause i feel ten-ten was screwed over by that.

Shikamaru and Temari other then Naruto and hinata this was my second favorite couple, it was very easy to see this one coming for the first time they really talked in the hospital after the failed attempted to retrieve sasuke. i have shipped this couple since day one and am happy to see it.
rbear1231

Return to “%s” Team 8