new topic one old complaint

new topic one old complaint

Unread postby rbear1231 » November 7th, 2015, 3:51 am

for the recored my grammer is less then good.

Ok i have been trying to word this in my head, hoping it actually makes since.

I love the story and most of the complaints i have read i do not agree with. in fact of all the complaints or massive flames this story has gotten i personally find them to be BS.

here is my two biggest complaint.

1: no gamabunta. i loved that toad....and personally the fight between naruto and Gamabunta vs. gaara and Shukaku is one of the best parts of the anime and im combining both naruto and shipp. so yes i will miss Gamabunta (be kind of funny if he is summoned by the pervert and dispite him not being a toad summoner naruto earns respect from the boss toad.)

thatcomplaint is dead in water i know....

2:BIKOCHU Bug mission. ep 151. the ep. in my eyes IS team 8 just with Kiba tagging along.

it also showed us theProtecting Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms. this was the technique hinata made up after the failed battle with neji hoping to impress naruto. with out that drive one of the coolest and most beautiful skills hinata preforms is not invented and instead she is shuffled into sakura's role. the hole medical ninja thing... That is fine hinata would be better

Im just saying some of her skills she ether invented or perfected might not come into use now without that insane drive to impress and get naruto to notice her.

on a side note the same ep also has hinata preforming her moon light kata that is so beautiful it has inspinered hundreds of hinata amv's on the internet.

Auther Lord yes this is a challange and i will wait till this story is fully completed and let you work your magic before i deside if the loss of the drive and the skills that come from it is worth it (i.e i wanna see how u make hinata the beautiful bad ass that we who are naruhina fans love)

thats my 2 scents.......naturally my opinion means nothing but u invite people to share their thoughts. so what the hell. if people flame the crap out of me and call me an idiot that just means they read what i wrote.
Last edited by rbear1231 on November 8th, 2015, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rbear1231

Re: new topic one old complaint

Unread postby rbear1231 » November 7th, 2015, 3:58 am

damn a double post simply cause i wanted to correct a major spelling error. i called gamabunta a 'she' when i ment he.
rbear1231

Unread postby Wraith5 » November 8th, 2015, 2:10 pm

damn a double post simply cause i wanted to correct a major spelling error. i called gamabunta a 'she' when i ment he.
Umm... there is an 'edit' button in the top-right corner of your posts...
"Boss, why is it that you always say 'I've got a plan' like a terrorist says 'I've got a bomb'?" - Garrus Vakarian in Razor's Edge: Requiem (a Mass Effect fan-fic)
"Sometimes I stop to think and forget to start again." - t-shirt
"I don't understand, but I disagree." - my older sister misquoting my younger brother ("I understand, but...")
"Come to the Darkside; We have bacon." - t-shirt
Wraith5

Unread postby rbear1231 » November 8th, 2015, 2:25 pm

thank you
rbear1231

Return to “%s” Team 8