Another New topic

Another New topic

Unread postby rbear1231 » November 22nd, 2015, 4:40 am

Ok, my hope to get people talking again seems to have failed...again.

so here we go again.

Challenge: what one sentence, or part of a sentence....or lesson do you feel is probably the most important thing that make's team 8 different/better.

What was said/done that changed EVERYTHING?

i will start:
Spoiler: show
"Proving who's tougher is a schoolyard game"

this right here set the score for me, this line is the reason i decided to fav/follow this story.

also it by it self started the death the 'stupid Naruto', oh we have had some funny foolish moments he is a 12 year old kid still, but after that line, that lesson, is when i see Naruto start to change and grow. And in doing so team 8 became my canon.

Challenge 2: summons for the rest of team 8.
(i know it has been spoken about but even though i did speak on the 'pull' that thread seems dead.)
Hinata: Fox or tiger (i am very bias here the fox would secure Hinata as loyal to Naruto and piss off daddy, but personally the tiger/large predator cat is an even better fit for Hinata. (sorry i cant see the 'crow' thing cause in my mind the only crows i can think of are from dumbo)

Shino: (not a joke or tease) TOADS! :confident:
I mean it seriously, toads. in my mind i have an omake of how i personally feel this could work. (plus think about it the quiet reserved Shino sharing a drink with Gamabunta and---- Shino in toad sage mode)

Random after thought
Kiba: dogs scroll from Kakashi that's a given and now Kakashi is kiba's sensei :roll:

(don't let me become a troll i am looking for honest conversation)
rbear1231

Re: Another New topic

Unread postby Dechstreme » December 16th, 2015, 12:08 pm

Don't take it personally, but it doesn't seem like people are frequenting the Forums much these days, at least not for Team 8 and what not.

That being said, I can't really think of a single sentence that changed everything for me.
Dechstreme

Yahoo Messenger: dechstreme@yahoo.com

Re: Another New topic

Unread postby rbear1231 » December 19th, 2015, 10:40 am

agreed but matt has said review keep his writing juices flowing and im hoping to prevent another multi year break between chapters.
rbear1231

Return to “%s” Team 8