Team 8 meets Canon! What happens?

Team 8 meets Canon! What happens?

Unread postby 36T » January 25th, 2016, 11:21 am

This is my first topic, I hope I'm doing this right.
What would happen if the characters from AuthorLord's Team 8 got to meet their Canon Counterparts? What would they say? How would they react? Interact? What would they learn or take from the experience? About the Canon Counterparts... Same Questions?

Please discuss or RP as desired...
TTT TTT
TTT TTT
TTT TTT
TTT TTT
TTT TTT
TTT TTT
36T

Re: Team 8 meets Canon! What happens?

Unread postby MrRigger2 » January 25th, 2016, 5:44 pm

Kurenai: "What are you doing? More paranoia! Trust no one! Ditch Asuma!" "Okay, calm down. You need to take a chill pill."

Shino: "..." "..." "..." "...Is Mother-" "Yes." "I see."

Hinata: "Naruto-kun is on my team." *jealous intensifies*

Naruto: "You need to ditch the orange." "Don't diss the orange!"

MrRigger
In engineering, the work is only done when there is nothing left to add. In writing, the work is only done when there is nothing left to take away.

Check out Between Magic and Mount Justice
MrRigger2

Unread postby doc.exe » January 25th, 2016, 9:52 pm

At what point in time they would meet their canon counterparts?

If it is at the same point of the story as they are right now... well, Kurenai is… you know... :cry:

Canon!Naruto on the other hand is in the middle of his timeskip training IIRC, so I suppose Team8!Naruto might also be mystified by his determination to bring Sasuke back, given their relationship is not as close and has a lot more animosity than in canon.

Canon!Hinata might also be a bit jealous that Team8!Hinata has Naruto as teammate, and that their relationship has… ehem… progressed faster (on the other hand, she might take some solace that her father, while still stern, is changing for the better, especially compared to Team8!Hiashi).

Shino... Yeah, I can picture their interaction playing in that way exactly.
"No te tomes la vida demasiado en serio, al fin y al cabo no saldrás vivo de ella." Les Luthiers

"There are two essential rules to management. One, the customer is always right; and two, they must be punished for their arrogance." Dogbert
doc.exe

Unread postby jgkitarel » January 26th, 2016, 11:52 pm

On the other hand, T8 Naruto might understand the canon Naruto's determination to bring Sasuke back. For all their differences, the two of them are very similar at their core. Yes, T8 Naruto is more antagonistic to Sasuke, but at the same time, T8 Sasuke doesn't have the same severity of the issues that canon Sasuke had at the same time. There's also the fact that despite the antagonism between the two of them, T8 Sasuke is developing a sense of respect for T8 Naruto's ability.

Getting one-shotted tends to do that. They'll never likely to be friends, but I can see them having a professional respect for the other. That they both emphatically agree that Itachi has to die, helps.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby 36T » January 27th, 2016, 10:15 am

Okay, lets assume that they are all meeting shortly after the chunin exam clean up. Just before the mission to find Tsunade. They are all alive and or present. Including the present soul of late Canon 3rd Hokage. And it's not limited to just team 8 & 7. Such as... T8 Gamabunta... would he pout that his Naruto turned down the contract, while Canon Naruto accepted? And get a laugh and a barrel of sake from Canon Gamabunta, Maybe the Kakashi's would compare notes... On their used excuses and on their reading progress. Oh and the Konohamaru corps! What would they think of their respective bosses!? etc...
TTT TTT
TTT TTT
TTT TTT
TTT TTT
TTT TTT
TTT TTT
36T

Return to “%s” Team 8