Naruto Summons: The Poll

What is your favorite idea for Team 8!Naruto's summons?

Toads, dammit!
20%
Wolves. "Chew Toy."
20%
Crows. "Did someone order a Murder?"
14%
Foxes. Classic fanfic choice.
4%
Rabbits. "What's with the Baywatch videos?" "Payment."
4%
Cats. "Nice kitty... my what big fangs you have..."
4%
Squirrels. "An army of squirrels is still an army..."
12%
Dogs. "Try running. You'll only die tired."
1%
Snakes. "I'm switching sides. Their dental plan is wonderful."
1%
Other (will post choice in thread)
20%

Total votes : 138

Re: Naruto Summons: The Poll

Unread postby jgkitarel » December 3rd, 2012, 8:01 am

Yeah, though I can also see the fox telling Naruto to kill it with fire, piss on the ashes, set it on fire again and dump it down the deepest abyss he can find.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » December 3rd, 2012, 10:12 am

Because even an incarnation of rage and anger has standards on what it will sink to.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby jgkitarel » December 3rd, 2012, 7:55 pm

Perhaps. Or it just doesn't want the competition from something else in order to get Naruto to pass the Despair Event Horizon and unleash it.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.

jgkitarel

Unread postby Greatlimmick » December 5th, 2012, 2:47 am

I'm kind of hoping Sarutobi will let him sign the Monkey contract if he still has access to it.
Greatlimmick

Unread postby Atarlost » December 8th, 2012, 10:26 pm

For the name pun it should be fish. Also the Comic Irregulars gag.
Atarlost

Unread postby jgkitarel » December 9th, 2012, 1:39 pm

If you really want to screw the enemy over, you could always have Naruto do a summoning contract with the inhabitants of Gensokyo, though he would have to prove his worth to Yukari, first.

jgkitarel

Unread postby rbear1231 » November 17th, 2015, 6:43 am

:biggrin2 I have the urge to jump up and yell, "YAY!"

...But I'll resist since I'm in a public library, and they might kick me out. This is the only place I have to go for internets.

Back on topic, it would be interesting if Naruto signed a summoning contract with kitsune, utterly overly-used as it is. Because if anyone could write it well, the Great Evil Authorlord could. He'd turn everyone's expectations on their heads. And then laugh as we all freaked out over it.

...Actually, several people will be laughing when the awe/horror/love/panic-induced posting occurs. I'll probably be one of them.

yes but give this one to hinata instead of naruto.
1. it would show her support for her team mate/love
2. it would piss off daddy
3. it would make the demon fox go 'damn' when hinata suppoms the beautiful and powerful 'Blue Fox'
rbear1231

Return to “%s” Team 8