Chapter 5 OOTD: AJT

Re: Chapter 5 OOTD: AJT

Unread postby gamebrain89 » October 21st, 2010, 11:52 pm

Just realized what Hikaru and Asuka are likely to do from that. Considering how Neji was until Naruto's therapeutic beatdown, Hikaru is likely to get mad, and Asuka is likely to set Neji on fire.
Just finished reading this, and I rather enjoyed it. Like the characters and yes, That would be most entertaining. :lurk: Most interested to find out how his screwing with the tag maker's is going to play out, I can see some rather entertaining stuff going down due to that.

Read almost all of Authorlords stories now, and dang it, I want MOAR! :yuush: Curse Tvtropes for leading me to his fanfiction.net stuff. Someone needs to give him a job where he only has to work 10 hours a week, that way he can write more. :biggrin: Oh well, C'est la vie. Keep up the awesome authoring.
Think Globally. Act Within Local Variable Scope.
<div> Q: How do you annoy a Web Developer? </span>
Kingdom Hearts: Visions of Destiny- The Game So Far...
gamebrain89

Unread postby viridian » November 5th, 2010, 9:18 pm

From your mouth to God's ears... :burnt:
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Unread postby jgkitarel » November 5th, 2010, 9:22 pm

*notices that someone left a Beacon of Smiting near gamebrain*

Oh, so that's where I put it. Silly me. :secret_laugh:
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby gamebrain89 » November 7th, 2010, 8:54 pm

From your mouth to God's ears... :burnt:
If I ever develop reality bending powers, you will be on the list. Not necessarily very high on the list mind you. My nuclear powered cyborg llama comes first. Hmmm, I think I'll call him Sancho...

Anyway, back to lurking. :biggrin:
Think Globally. Act Within Local Variable Scope.
<div> Q: How do you annoy a Web Developer? </span>
Kingdom Hearts: Visions of Destiny- The Game So Far...
gamebrain89

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » January 18th, 2011, 9:11 pm

Way to un-lurk in style though, I have to say. And good on you for expressing your excitement and anxious sentiments in ways other than "work harder you owe mez!!!".

Bit of a resurrection no jutsu. But I'm trying to un-lurk a bit myself.
"That didn't make me cry. I'm just shedding manly tears over something completely unrelated and super masculine. Like an explosion. An exploding robot. An exploding robot that's on fire. DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Unread postby Dechstreme » March 13th, 2011, 11:38 pm

Oh, I know that the Authorlord isn't a fan of Naru/Saku. However, it would be a bit ironic if he never found out that Hinata liked Naruto (after all, Naruto's managed to go this long without finding out...then again, I hope that Hikaru is a bit more observant than Naruto.) But yeah, I don't remember if he's already formed an opinion of Sakura or not.
You guys have noticed that the story has as the main characters tagged Naruto AND Hinata, right? So why are you wondering who they are going to try and set up Naruto with?
Dechstreme

Yahoo Messenger: dechstreme@yahoo.com

Unread postby Phht » March 14th, 2011, 2:13 am

Because main character listings are not necessarily pairing listings?

*shrugs* It IS a possibility.
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Naruto RP: Higure Yuuhi (Sp Jonin, age 20, Konoha)
RP Atlas - Naruto RP wiki
Phht

Unread postby jgkitarel » March 14th, 2011, 10:46 am

Then again, Hikaru is the type to feel some sort of obligation to Naruto, and once the Hyugas piss him off, it would be a nice bit of personal revenge if he could set the two of them up and leave the clan with no way to retaliate.

Hikaru strikes me as the good guy Manipulative/Magnificent Bastard type when he wants to be. Add in an Asuka who can, subtly or not, threaten to burn the clan compound to the ground with everyone in it, if any action is taken to break them up, or against her new family (or herself).
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby Dechstreme » July 2nd, 2011, 12:28 pm

Because main character listings are not necessarily pairing listings?

*shrugs* It IS a possibility.
There are reasons I have to disagree with that. Asuka herself told Naruto that he deserved better than Sakura, a person who at this point beats him for no real reason. And then there is the way that Naruto responded to that. Poor kid appears to think people won't like him unless he works at getting them to like him, which I think in a sense explains part of why he bothered with Sakura so much. He thought that just like everything else, that he just had to prove himself. He doesn't seem to understand that for someone to like you you don't really have to do anything. I'm fairly certain that Asuka is going to help him in that aspect, and at this point, Hinata is the only female of his class that is likely to be a viable candidate if only because she doesn't treat him like garbage, and Asuka will probably catch on to her crush on her adopted brother which will cement her as a choice.
Then again, Hikaru is the type to feel some sort of obligation to Naruto, and once the Hyugas piss him off, it would be a nice bit of personal revenge if he could set the two of them up and leave the clan with no way to retaliate.

Hikaru strikes me as the good guy Manipulative/Magnificent Bastard type when he wants to be. Add in an Asuka who can, subtly or not, threaten to burn the clan compound to the ground with everyone in it, if any action is taken to break them up, or against her new family (or herself).
Yes, pretty much. :cheers:

Don't f*** with people who hold monsters that can destroy cities and lay waste to the country side. You are only going to lose everything.
Dechstreme

Yahoo Messenger: dechstreme@yahoo.com

Return to “%s” Out of the Darkness: A Jinchuuriki's Tale