Future Chapter Speculation

Future Chapter Speculation

Unread postby rabe » December 14th, 2009, 9:19 am

This seem like a popular thread type so I figured I'd add one to the forum for the fun of it.
SO any way here is my future chapter speculation

During a scene after Jiraiya is introduced maybe while Naruto takes his clan Jiraya,and Anko out to the Ramen stand. Jiraiya finally gets the whole story from Hikaru as to his origins because of the kids unsettling resemblance to the Toad hermits old team mate. After being told that Hikaru was born to a Stone country prostitute in a brothel located inside the locals hidden village, far from being relieve Jiraiya goes stone face and appears to be doing some odd math aloud then something about lucky snake bastards.

He then asks Hikaru.
"Kidd was it the whore house in the Fifth district or the one next to the Anbu compound?"
rabe

Re: Future Chapter Speculation

Unread postby Stormseed » December 14th, 2009, 3:14 pm

He then asks Hikaru.
"Kidd was it the whore house in the Fifth district or the one next to the Anbu compound?"
:rollin: Awesome. Make it so.
Stormseed

Unread postby Brilchan » December 15th, 2009, 9:41 am

He then asks Hikaru.
:rollin: Awesome. Make it so.
YEAH then would be awesome as hell :panic: :cheer :dance :yay:

And the Oro Could try to take over Hikarou's body helping that it wouldn't react him after 3 years do to close genetic resemblance.

On the other hand he changes does body's so much that I am not sure if he has Gens of his own anymore. As for the next chapter I predict that in the next chapter Hikaru is gonna have a chat witch Sarutobi and it will and in a) a ban for Hika on making chakra tag's other then for his own use or
B) Sarutobi thinking about how he did wrong letting the merchant create a Monopoly and diced to not interfere

help that :bow The Autorlord :bow will pick B or C :rofl
Brilchan

Unread postby Nitramy » June 1st, 2011, 12:10 am

Is the Hachimata a former part of the Juubi or a separate entity (it could be a dragon youkai that was infused with chakra from the ninja using chakra all around it, transforming it into a bijuu)?

Also, what about Asuka's bijuu?
Spoiler: show
I'd laugh out loud if it turned out to be Ifrit from the FF series, or someone close to it.
And I'm reaching really far, but what about the personalities of the Hachimata and the bijuu within Asuka?
slowly but surely / the moon / quietly goes to the stars
my fanfiction.net profile
Nitramy

AOL: linuxblacksarena

Unread postby Dechstreme » July 2nd, 2011, 12:16 pm

This story was started before the Ten Tails fiasco and Moon's Eye plan. I'm fairly certain that the Authorlord isn't going to adapt what he had planned to current canon developments.
Dechstreme

Yahoo Messenger: dechstreme@yahoo.com

Unread postby viridian » August 16th, 2011, 11:16 pm

I'm not. This was also started pre-Kirabee too...
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Unread postby Dechstreme » August 16th, 2011, 11:33 pm

Well, that's a shame, but what can we do about it? Keep going forward.
Dechstreme

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » August 17th, 2011, 2:07 pm

Kirabee or no, I imagine it will be excellent. That, and I imagine the eight tails character may act more as a foil than a teacher...
"That didn't make me cry. I'm just shedding manly tears over something completely unrelated and super masculine. Like an explosion. An exploding robot. An exploding robot that's on fire. DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Unread postby Dechstreme » August 17th, 2011, 9:28 pm

What type of dragon is the Hachibi in this story? Because if he's the High Pride type...
Dechstreme

Unread postby viridian » August 18th, 2011, 10:19 pm

It's kind of vague at this point. He's known as the 8-tails, and this is more an Oriental, as opposed to Occidental setting, so...
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Unread postby windtear » October 24th, 2012, 8:10 am

Hikaru is a seal master, and I'm pretty sure when he and Asuka meet Hinata they're going to like her as a person/friend. So, I think either Naruto or Hinata is going to tell Hikaru and Asuka about the Caged Bird Seal, and then the Hyuuga are going to choose Hanabi as heir and put the seal on Hinata. Who will then encounter the Uzumaki Clan. Who will then... well, at this point my speculation breaks down, but I'm positive the end result will be a sealless Hinata and Branch Family. And possibly a smoking crater where the Hyuuga Compound used to be.

Does this strike anyone else as possible, or am I just being a bit silly?
windtear

Unread postby SLAMU » October 25th, 2012, 2:44 am

Not saying that the scenario you mentioned would be impossible, but I just want to point out a few things. First off, the Uzumaki clan is small (tiny, really) and politically hazardous (composing of that brat and two immigrants fresh from another village, none of which have made it very far as ninja yet) while the Hyuuga are the most powerful and richest clan in the village, whose value has been proven, comprises a fair number of ninja (some of which are jonin level), and have been the target of at least one (and presumably more) attempt to steal the secrets behind their eyes. The cursed seal was instrumental in avoiding a diplomatic disaster a few years ago, and while the enforced caste system the clan has going on doesn't seem fair to us (or for that matter, ethical), it is advantageous as far as keeping the Byakuugan out of enemy hands goes. To be honest, if anything I would advocate slapping something similar on the Head family's foreheads as well, eliminate that chink in the defenses.

Do I think that the Uzumaki would raise a fuss over that, especially if they befriended Hinata? Quite possible (perhaps even probable). But if they raised a fuss, they'd likely be told that it was an internal matter, and if they tried to take matters into their own hands...things get hairy.
SLAMU

Unread postby jgkitarel » October 25th, 2012, 9:06 am

Of course, knowing the :bow Evil Authorlord :bow like we do, he will end up doing something unexpected, but obvious in hindsight, just to make us smack out heads. Then, once we think we have the entire thing figured out, he will then hit us with something totally out there that we would never see coming. He is keeping this separate from Team 8, so whether we see a WHAM! Episode on the same scale can be debated.

This fic is definitely a bit on the lighter side of things, if only because he wants it that way. Doesn't mean things won't get dark or serious, but the entire thing has a more idealistic feel.

Or he could just be waiting for the right moment to epically troll us all.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby Atarlost » October 25th, 2012, 10:19 pm

I haven't re-read it in a while so I don't know what Asuka's holding, but the Uzumaki clan is three jinchuri with a minimum of 6.3 tails average since the one tail had a canonical jinchuri when this was started, Hikaru has the eight, and Naruto has the nine.

Three emotionally stable jinchuri including those of the two strongest biju are a lot of value even if they're not at their full potential yet.

The Hyuga, on the other hand, are politically all hat and no cattle. The main house wants to keep the caged bird seal, but if it were removed they would cease to matter and the branch house will be more loyal rather than less to those who remove it. Right now they have a strong incentive to vanish on missions any time they think they can fake their death. There are, in fact, no main house ninja that have any value to the village except Hinata. Hiashi's constrained from taking missions away from the village by clan duties and unlike Yamanaka Iniochi (T&I) or Nara Shikamaru (whatever a jonin leader does, probably important administrative stuff) or the late Uchiha Whatsisface (chief of police) he performs no duties around the village that merit a jonin. If his parents or grandparents are alive (the mythical Hyuga elders) they're certainly retired by now.

There is the risk of making other clans feel threatened, but compared to the threat of the Hyuga becoming the next Uchiha, well, let's just say that if the reason for the Uchiha massacre were known the caged bird seal would be banned and none of the other clans would have any sympathy at all. It gives potentially destabilizing power to the Hyuga leadership by removing the possibility of anyone more loyal to the village than the clan.
Atarlost

Unread postby Greatlimmick » October 26th, 2012, 9:02 pm

The cursed seal was instrumental in avoiding a diplomatic disaster a few years ago
I'd say it was instrumental in mitigating a diplomatic disaster. I think Hiashi got careless when he killed the spy/kidnapper/diplomat rather than capturing him. At least, from what I've seen of Jyuuken, it seems ideal for taking prisoners, and even if the guy hadn't been important, it would've been nice to interrogate him.
Greatlimmick

Unread postby jgkitarel » October 27th, 2012, 1:16 am

The Caged Bird Seal is highly unethical by our standpoint, but as SLAMU said, as a means of keeping enemies from accquiring it from an unwilling donor, it is advantageous. It's not perfect, and apparently can be circumvented (at least it was seemingly done so in the manga at least once), it is still an effective countermeasure.

It didn't prevent an incident, but considering that it was his daughter that was kidnapped, Hiashi can be excused for relying on lethal force to get her back. I would have killed first, asked later myself if I were in his position. Considering the threat to a hostage from a hostage taker about to be captured, lethal force is often the best solution to take him down, unless he willingly gives up the hostage.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby Atarlost » October 30th, 2012, 4:40 am

You're only looking at the Hyuga side. They don't actually matter here. Their influence is not nearly sufficient to make Konoha choose them over the whole.

Normally all clan ninja have divided loyalty between Konoha and the clan. Branch house Hyuga do not. They are loyal solely to the clan because the main branch of the clan has a kill switch.

As far as I can tell everybody who actually matters when push comes to shove knows the truth about the Uchiha. In light of the attempted Uchiha coup the ramifications of the caged bird seal are sobering. Any excuse to end it should be welcomed. Better that another village get their hands on a pair of white eyes or even a breeder than that the clan attempts a coup and has to be put down like that other dojutsu clan.
Atarlost

Unread postby Greatlimmick » October 30th, 2012, 11:40 pm

The Caged Bird Seal is highly unethical by our standpoint, but as SLAMU said, as a means of keeping enemies from accquiring it from an unwilling donor, it is advantageous.
To me, it seems even more useful for preventing other villages from acquiring the byakugan from a willing donor.

If your only concern is stopping people from stealing the eyes, it makes pretty good sense to put a seal on everyone to fry their eyes at the time of death. The torture and kill functions only seem useful to prevent betrayal and defection. (That's betrayal and defection from the clan, as Atarlost mentioned; if Hiashi left the village, or just turned on the Hokage, the entire branch house would have to go with him.)

On a side note, it really doesn't make a lot of sense to treat Hinata like crap without sealing her. She's in a relatively good position to fake her death and defect if she doesn't mind doing what it would take to start up a Hyuuga splinter clan in another nation. (No, I don't think she would, but in a ninja village, it would occur to someone that she might.)
Greatlimmick

Return to “%s” Out of the Darkness: A Jinchuuriki's Tale