EdStargazer's Fanfic works - Fic Discussion

Re: EdStargazer's Fanfic works - Fic Discussion

Unread postby jgkitarel » August 11th, 2013, 10:12 pm

If we didn't expect it, what do you think Itachi's reaction would be? I don't think he will have too much of an issue, he's too badass for it, but meeting Ne-chan is a bit of a rude awakening. Also, Naruto may have been taken out of the fight, but for how long?
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby Phht » August 12th, 2013, 1:29 am

Honestly, my question would not be "how long will he be out." Rather, given what we last saw of his situation, the more important question may be: what mindset will he be in when he comes out? I mean, what happens if he's in a full blown Root mindset when he pops out?
And maybe also... what repressed part of Sakura gave her that battleaxe? :scared:
Phht

Unread postby jgkitarel » August 12th, 2013, 11:05 pm

That's simple, Phht. The ax crazy part.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.

jgkitarel

Unread postby TraceReading » August 13th, 2013, 7:55 am

You forgot brainwashed and crazy.
See this look? It's terror!
TraceReading

Unread postby Phht » January 17th, 2014, 4:00 pm

Psst. Guys. Guess what? Captured got updated yesterday.

Interesting conclusion to the arc and nice set-up to start the next one. Can't wait to see how that meeting turns out. :-D
Phht

Unread postby jgkitarel » January 20th, 2014, 11:58 am

I like how Sakura beat Itachi at his own game and then proceeded to, unintentionally, tell him just how badly he screwed up. That the entire group managed to do a solid job against both Itachi and Kisame was impressive. They didn't win, but they didn't lose, either.

jgkitarel

Unread postby someone » January 25th, 2014, 8:26 pm

Except Ino should have easily been capable of killing Itachi the way the fight was described.
someone

Unread postby jgkitarel » January 26th, 2014, 4:00 pm

Perhaps, but it's also Itachi Uchiha. That he and Kisame weren't in their own bodies means they would have survived anyway.

jgkitarel

Return to “%s” General Fanfiction Discussion