Introductions - Tell us a little about you!

A place to kick back, relax, and have a friendly discussion with intelligent people.

Re: Introductions - Tell us a little about you!

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » October 25th, 2012, 12:45 am

Welcome, welcome!
Random Scholomance Quote of However Long It Takes Me To Get Bored of the Last One:
“Ancell: respecting personal boundaries to the detriment of his friends since 1993.” ~bookworm702
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby shadowspiri5 » November 19th, 2012, 3:06 pm

Uh. Hi. I'm shadowspiri5. I hail from the golden hills of Kansas City, Kansas. I've been an avid fan of sci fi, video games, and reading since I was a little kid. My latest nerdy addiction is fanfiction and Tvtropes. I can't write all that well, and my art is laughable at best, but I like reading and that is good enough for me. I also like I'm currently in college working towards my computer science degree and hopefully a video game design degree. My laptop is out so I will only be able to get on with the school computers until it is fixed.

That's all for now, see you all later.
If at first you don't succeed kill it with fire! Because why not?
shadowspiri5

Unread postby gman391 » November 19th, 2012, 4:41 pm

Welcome to the boards Shadow, hope you enjoy your time here.
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby jgkitarel » November 19th, 2012, 7:12 pm

*runs in dondging various pink orbs*

Welcome, don't mind the crazy, we're real friendly here.

*throws up a shield as several more home in*
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby Lthayer3 » November 19th, 2012, 8:53 pm

Welcome, shadowspiri5! :yay:
Lthayer3

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » November 19th, 2012, 10:46 pm

Welcome, Shadowspiri! Would you like some cookies?
*offers plate of Welcome Cookies*
Anyone else want some? I swear Kirai never got near this batch...
Random Scholomance Quote of However Long It Takes Me To Get Bored of the Last One:
“Ancell: respecting personal boundaries to the detriment of his friends since 1993.” ~bookworm702
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby jgkitarel » November 19th, 2012, 10:48 pm

As long as there's enough for me to bribe Nanoha with, sure! :nom_nom:

*Sees Nanoha and offers her some which he had*
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.

jgkitarel

Unread postby Bezzerker » December 29th, 2012, 4:14 pm

Hello, folks. I am Bezzerker, and I am an avid gamer. I have quite an active imagination, and I am trying to channel it towards the writing of fanfiction and creation of video games.

I do unfortunately have a tendency to start something without actually finishing it. I personally think it is due to the ADHD that I most likely have, but I am working on fixing it.

I am currently writing two fanfics for the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (technically it's one story at the same time, but two different perspectives).
Unleash the Elements of Order and Chaos!

A Heart Born Of Darkness,
Bound Within A Body Of Light,
Ignited By A Twilight Forged Soul

What's the Canadian policy on heretics?
Gman391: Turn them into Pop sensations, and then inflict them on the American's for their sins.
Bezzerker

Unread postby jgkitarel » January 1st, 2013, 9:13 pm

Welcome to the asylum. Don't feed the Ree. Don't pet the C'thulloids. And for God's sake, do NOT annoy the wandering Nanoha.

Now, Aldraia has some cookies.

jgkitarel

Unread postby gman391 » January 2nd, 2013, 12:43 am

Indeed and they are good :nom_nom: :nom_nom: Welcome to the boards.
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Bezzerker » January 2nd, 2013, 12:58 am

Thank you everyone! I will keep in mind the warnings I have been given. Hopefully the elements of order and chaos will keep them in mind as well.

*Mischief Maker flies by
YAAAAAHHHHHHELLOPLEASETREATMEWELLTHANKSGOODBYE!!
*Multiple Divine Busters follow

...Mmm, cookies :nom_nom:
Unleash the Elements of Order and Chaos!

A Heart Born Of Darkness,
Bound Within A Body Of Light,
Ignited By A Twilight Forged Soul

What's the Canadian policy on heretics?
Gman391: Turn them into Pop sensations, and then inflict them on the American's for their sins.
Bezzerker

Unread postby Rosefyre » March 2nd, 2013, 11:39 am

hiya Bezzerker-kins! :biggrin:

Welcome! Are you into any other fan fic types besides Legend of Zelda?

Ooooo cookies! :nom_nom:
Rosefyre

Unread postby jgkitarel1 » May 31st, 2013, 10:40 pm

This is jgkitarel on an alt (JG for short). Ran into some issues as I got a new CPU and the password reset refused to work. So, created an alternate account to tide me over until I figure out how to resolve it.
jgkitarel1

Unread postby jgkitarel » June 2nd, 2013, 11:11 pm

Resolved. Dunno what caused it, but it eventually sorted out. Must have been a minor bug or something.

jgkitarel

Greetings from Ireland!!

Unread postby NobleKorhedron » June 13th, 2013, 6:31 am

Hi all!! I'm a 28-y.o. Irish student at U.C.D, who's always enjoyed HP and feels quite lucky to have come across 'Nightmares of Futures Past'. Now I just have to pray for an update.....
Regards,

NK.

Give me a sense of humor Lord, give me the grace to see a joke. To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.
NobleKorhedron

Unread postby gman391 » June 13th, 2013, 7:02 pm

Welcome, and we all do my friend, we all do.
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby jgkitarel » June 15th, 2013, 10:40 am

Welcome, my noble fan. Don't mind the insanity, the inmates are in charge of the asylum, except for the basement, which is filled with Ree.

*hears the cover of a vent drop*

*from the vent* Heee~ey

Excuse me.

*throw a spare Shinji under the new opening in the ceiling*

Now then, *ignores screams from the spare Shinji* Aldraia provides the cookies, and we have made sure that the newer batches haven't been tampered with. *holds out a plate and takes one* So, cookie?

:nom_nom:

jgkitarel

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » June 17th, 2013, 10:18 am

Welcome, NobleKorhedron!
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby gamebrain89 » June 17th, 2013, 2:36 pm

Welcome to the madhouse! :ninja: *Takes a handful of cookies, tampers with the rest, sets off a smoke bomb and disappears in the confusion*
Think Globally. Act Within Local Variable Scope.
<div> Q: How do you annoy a Web Developer? </span>
Kingdom Hearts: Visions of Destiny- The Game So Far...
gamebrain89

Unread postby MortisMage » June 17th, 2013, 7:02 pm

Good to be here.
MortisMage

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » June 18th, 2013, 4:39 am

Not agaaiinn...!
*quickly replaces the cookies with a fresh batch and starts work on more*
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby NobleKorhedron » June 18th, 2013, 5:16 am

Hi! 27-y.o. Irish student here. Currently read WAAAY too much fanfic, T.B.H. But better that than getting drunk for the sake of it or snorting coke, I.M.O! :have_a_nice_day:

P.S.: Does anyone know if he plans to update 'Nightmares of Futures Past' anytime soon...?
Last edited by NobleKorhedron on September 18th, 2013, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,

NK.

Give me a sense of humor Lord, give me the grace to see a joke. To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.
NobleKorhedron

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 18th, 2013, 2:05 pm

Matt alternates on working on Team 8 and NoFP. Once he's finished with the latest T8 chapter, he'll start on the next NoFP chapter. Constantly asking about it will in no way affect this process; and will simply irritate most of the forumites.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Draelone » July 15th, 2013, 5:26 pm

I'm Draelone, but I go by alteris on ff.net. I like reading fanfiction, long walks on the beach, and annihilating minor solar systems. I'm also not beyond offering up a thousand virgin rubber chickens as sacrifices to the Authorlord in prayer for the upcoming releases of Team 8 and HP:NoFP.
Draelone

Unread postby Ristridin » July 18th, 2013, 11:48 am

It's been a few days and no welcomes? This will not stand! Welcome Draelone. Beware of the Ree and have some cookies. Be fast though, certain untrustworthy individuals tend to snatch them away. Now please look away for a bit while I make sure these cookies are safe from them.

:nom_nom:
Kingdom Hearts: Visions of Destiny Manual
Ristridin

Return to “%s” General Discussion