Advertising on Testosterone?

A place to kick back, relax, and have a friendly discussion with intelligent people.

Re: Advertising on Testosterone?

Unread postby Farmer_10 » February 26th, 2010, 9:07 pm

And we're a species that's hunted and eaten a few other species into extinction and sentenced a few dozen others into near-extinction. Therefore my money is still on the more human competitors. As the old forum-post goes "Don't fuck with Humanity".
Sweet lady fate, why dost thou piss on me so?!
Farmer_10

Unread postby Minion » February 26th, 2010, 9:45 pm

And on that delightful note I will give a special thanks to doc.exe and tjchaos for actually posting something that was on topic. Although really, what else else could I have expected?
Minion

Unread postby AntiNaba » February 26th, 2010, 9:51 pm

I can't recall where, it might have been on deviantArt, but I recall seeing a mock-up mascot fighter character selection screen with fast food mascots once.
Alpha food force, I believe. Quite an old piece.
What's so creepy about Jack? It's just a paper-thin mask hiding poorly-disguised hate for the world and all who live in it. Which is his obvious motivation for selling fast-food. Nothing creepy about that at all.
Well, you know, he does bear an unexplainable resemblance to another ghostly Jack, he-of-the-vanishing-candles.
I don't know about raw power, but as far as black-heartedness goes I think this smaller, more secretive branch takes the cake:
Spoiler: show
That's what he does to his own species. What is he willing to do to yours?
My god, I can see the grease already.
And on that delightful note I will give a special thanks to doc.exe and tjchaos for actually posting something that was on topic. Although really, what else else could I have expected?
Now now, no harshness.
AntiNaba

Unread postby Minion » February 26th, 2010, 9:54 pm

Oh I didn't mean to sound peeved or anything. I like that people are having fun with whatever started here.

By the way, I think my temples imploded looking at your sig.
Minion

Unread postby gman391 » February 26th, 2010, 9:55 pm

And we're a species that's hunted and eaten a few other species into extinction and sentenced a few dozen others into near-extinction. Therefore my money is still on the more human competitors. As the old forum-post goes "Don't fuck with Humanity".

What post was that? I had it in my signature for a while but I don't remember that being anywhere...Regardless I still prefer the A&W bear...hey what's Dairy Queen's mascot does anyone know?
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Farmer_10 » February 26th, 2010, 10:01 pm

Read it on tvtropes. Just checked and found it on Humans Are Warriors. Here's the full quote "We poison our air and water to weed out the weak! We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere! We nailed our God to a stick! Don't fuck with the human race!".
Sweet lady fate, why dost thou piss on me so?!
Farmer_10

Unread postby AntiNaba » February 26th, 2010, 10:05 pm

Oh I didn't mean to sound peeved or anything. I like that people are having fun with whatever started here.

By the way, I think my temples imploded looking at your sig.
Then the illusion is complete!
AntiNaba

Unread postby doc.exe » February 27th, 2010, 3:57 am

I don't know if I should love or hate that signature. On one hand, it's one of my favorite videogame characters used to induce seizures in poor unknowing victims. :devil On the other hand, it's one of my favorite characters used to induce seizures in unknowing victims! :x
"No te tomes la vida demasiado en serio, al fin y al cabo no saldrás vivo de ella." Les Luthiers

"There are two essential rules to management. One, the customer is always right; and two, they must be punished for their arrogance." Dogbert
doc.exe

Return to “%s” General Discussion