Viridian Confessional Booth

A place to kick back, relax, and have a friendly discussion with intelligent people.

Re: Viridian Confessional Booth

Unread postby serbii » September 19th, 2010, 3:52 am

I went to see The Room for the second time last night, late night cult movie in the city.
It was f'ing epic. Best bad movie ever.
Oh God the sex scenes though D: someone hand the brain bleach please.
serbii

Unread postby Zankaru Zelladonii » September 19th, 2010, 4:43 am

I enjoy fics where male characters get turned female, then enter a romance with an male friend.

Beat that! :yuush:
"Machiavelli was wrong, it is better to be loved than feared. It is harder to get people to love you, but those bonds are that much harder to break."
I'm a Princeps, the #1 of a Titan, the crazy bastard who wears an angry house to work. - Tomas, Princeps of Warhound Titan Invictorus

~*~ Ultimate Viridian Dream's Fanfic Recommendation List ~*~
Zankaru Zelladonii

Unread postby Arganaut » September 19th, 2010, 5:10 am

First off serbs, Troll 2 is the best worst movie ever. There's an entire documentary on that fact.

Secondly Zank, believe me, you're not a special snowflake for that one. Arguably there are a whole hell of a lot of people in the Ranma 1/2 fan fic section alone that enjoy that (not to mention Naruko fans...).

Anyway: groped a pair of mannequins in the middle of the day, while the store was open, in the window section viewable to everyone outside.
Arganaut

Unread postby Satori » September 19th, 2010, 4:06 pm

Nothing has broken my theory that 'The book is always better than the movie' yet though.
I would cite twilight, but that would require one of us to actually read twilight, so meh.

Michael Crichton's work is an example of Movie >>> Book though. The movie version of Lost World was far superior.
I enjoy fics where male characters get turned female, then enter a romance with an male friend.
Beat that! :yuush:
I have had a dream where I was a female. and on a date. with a guy. And I was wearing a slinky dress.

Thankfully, i never saw his face. He was kickass at dancing the waltz though.
Satori

Unread postby Zankaru Zelladonii » September 19th, 2010, 4:24 pm

Bah, foiled again.
"Machiavelli was wrong, it is better to be loved than feared. It is harder to get people to love you, but those bonds are that much harder to break."
I'm a Princeps, the #1 of a Titan, the crazy bastard who wears an angry house to work. - Tomas, Princeps of Warhound Titan Invictorus

~*~ Ultimate Viridian Dream's Fanfic Recommendation List ~*~
Zankaru Zelladonii

Unread postby Greybane » September 19th, 2010, 11:03 pm

I would cite twilight, but that would require one of us to actually read twilight, so meh.
I read them. They are :puke:
Odd that. It actually worked.
Greybane

Unread postby jgkitarel » September 20th, 2010, 8:16 am

I'm Killroy.
No really, I'm Killroy.
Why won't anyone believe me?! I'm Killroy!
Trust me, he is. I was there. :moon

Hmm, for me?

I would confess to:

Cheating at Monopoly
Cheating at Solitare
Thinking that Heinlein's Number of the Beast was decent.
Reading Mary Sue fics and liking them, sometimes.
Being Kaiser Soze
Reading Twilight. It's decent, but I don't see the point of all the fangirling.

But I won't. I regret nothing.

I'd admit to more things, some of which might get the rest of you to go WTF?!, but I won't
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Return to “%s” General Discussion