Hinata Cosplay

A place to kick back, relax, and have a friendly discussion with intelligent people.

Hinata Cosplay

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » January 18th, 2011, 9:17 am

Hey guys. I was strolling through some of Deviant Art's most popular for the last three days and came across some good Hinata cosplay. She's not asian, but then again, Japanese idealize wide eyes, and she fits the part pretty good.

Only thing missing was the Byakugan... We all love it, we all wan't some more of it. Here's my photoshoping (GIMPing, actually, but same dif) a Byakugan onto the cosplay:

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1784/h ... aybylo.jpg

The original, if you're curious. This is her DA account, although there's not much there, just a few more cosplay pics.

Lot of color work there.
"That didn't make me cry. I'm just shedding manly tears over something completely unrelated and super masculine. Like an explosion. An exploding robot. An exploding robot that's on fire. DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Re: Hinata Cosplay

Unread postby DidelotM1 » January 18th, 2011, 1:40 pm

That is VERY well done, IMO. Kudos to whomever that is. wow.
DidelotM1

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » January 18th, 2011, 9:05 pm

The Byakugan, the Cosplay, or both?

Oh, and if anyone finds a better Byakugan, post it here (for my education purposes).
"That didn't make me cry. I'm just shedding manly tears over something completely unrelated and super masculine. Like an explosion. An exploding robot. An exploding robot that's on fire. DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Unread postby SLAMU » January 18th, 2011, 11:53 pm

Agreed. That was very well done.
SLAMU

Return to “%s” General Discussion