What Is the Avatar Above You Thinking?

A place to kick back, relax, and have a friendly discussion with intelligent people.

Re: What Is the Avatar Above You Thinking?

Unread postby PencilMonkey » February 23rd, 2015, 1:33 pm

"You hate Rousseau, too? That horny bastard won't stop peeping up my dramatically flowing skirt - let's team up and go beat the crap outta him!"
If you're looking for fan drawings of Harry Potter, Naruto, and plenty more besides, come check out:

My Tumblr

My DeviantArt page
PencilMonkey

Unread postby Wraith5 » February 23rd, 2015, 2:01 pm

"So boss... I heard you were looking for someone to... do a 'job'?"
"Boss, why is it that you always say 'I've got a plan' like a terrorist says 'I've got a bomb'?" - Garrus Vakarian in Razor's Edge: Requiem (a Mass Effect fan-fic)
"Sometimes I stop to think and forget to start again." - t-shirt
"I don't understand, but I disagree." - my older sister misquoting my younger brother ("I understand, but...")
"Come to the Darkside; We have bacon." - t-shirt
Wraith5

Unread postby jgkitarel » March 3rd, 2015, 8:47 am

"Despite all of these formulae and equations you have submitted, the end result is simple. I, personally, will meet my allotment for intellectual schadenfreude for the year as your brain slowly tortures your heart and soul from trying to solve the unsovable. Why didn't you do something simpler, like solve one of the Millennium Prize Problems?"
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Return to “%s” General Discussion