What Is the Avatar Above You Thinking?

A place to kick back, relax, and have a friendly discussion with intelligent people.

Re: What Is the Avatar Above You Thinking?

Unread postby Wraith5 » April 28th, 2014, 6:41 pm

(Probably already been used, but...)
"I cast Magic Missile. At the Darkness!"
"Boss, why is it that you always say 'I've got a plan' like a terrorist says 'I've got a bomb'?" - Garrus Vakarian in Razor's Edge: Requiem (a Mass Effect fan-fic)
"Sometimes I stop to think and forget to start again." - t-shirt
"I don't understand, but I disagree." - my older sister misquoting my younger brother ("I understand, but...")
"Come to the Darkside; We have bacon." - t-shirt
Wraith5

Unread postby doc.exe » April 29th, 2014, 10:55 am

“There is a variable missing, but I can’t find it.”
"No te tomes la vida demasiado en serio, al fin y al cabo no saldrás vivo de ella." Les Luthiers

"There are two essential rules to management. One, the customer is always right; and two, they must be punished for their arrogance." Dogbert
doc.exe

Unread postby Wraith5 » April 29th, 2014, 11:08 am

"What happened to my cell phone signal?"
"Boss, why is it that you always say 'I've got a plan' like a terrorist says 'I've got a bomb'?" - Garrus Vakarian in Razor's Edge: Requiem (a Mass Effect fan-fic)
"I don't understand, but I disagree." - my older sister misquoting my younger brother ("I understand, but...")
Wraith5

Unread postby jgkitarel » April 29th, 2014, 4:43 pm

"They said everything can be explained by mathematics. They lied."
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby doc.exe » May 3rd, 2014, 2:50 pm

“You deserve punishment for your deception.”
"No te tomes la vida demasiado en serio, al fin y al cabo no saldrás vivo de ella." Les Luthiers

"There are two essential rules to management. One, the customer is always right; and two, they must be punished for their arrogance." Dogbert
doc.exe

Unread postby Wraith5 » May 3rd, 2014, 4:24 pm

"I'm looking at the 'solution' in the back of the book. It's wrong."
Wraith5

Unread postby jgkitarel » May 4th, 2014, 2:19 am

"Okay, why does this equation say 1+1=7? That doesn't follow any numerological functions that I know of."
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.

jgkitarel

Unread postby Wraith5 » May 4th, 2014, 4:09 am

"I have made a decision. Two plus two shall ALWAYS equal FIVE! This is NOT open for debate!!!"
Wraith5

Unread postby jgkitarel » May 4th, 2014, 4:48 am

"So, you prove your math with precise applications of befriending violence, I see. Noted and seen as not even wrong."

jgkitarel

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » May 6th, 2014, 5:21 pm

"That's right! Now someone help me find the cookies before the sugar deprivation makes me lose control of these things!"
Random Scholomance Quote of However Long It Takes Me To Get Bored of the Last One:
“Ancell: respecting personal boundaries to the detriment of his friends since 1993.” ~bookworm702
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby doc.exe » May 7th, 2014, 3:52 pm

“I… em… yeah! That’s pretty serious…”

doc.exe

Unread postby Wraith5 » May 8th, 2014, 10:01 am

EDIT: Moved to appropriate thread (Yet Another Random Bit of Insanity)
Last edited by Wraith5 on May 8th, 2014, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wraith5

Unread postby jgkitarel » May 8th, 2014, 3:27 pm

"Wait, was that supposed to be here? My calculations said that this was the right thread!"

jgkitarel

Unread postby Wraith5 » May 8th, 2014, 3:50 pm

"Relocate yourself to the appropriate thread or face... BEFRIENDING!!!!"

(I'll just go and move that...)
Wraith5

Unread postby PencilMonkey » October 9th, 2014, 4:52 am

"Bad news, Heisenberg. I've managed to calculate a new position for it with great accuracy, but I have no idea how fast it's moving."
If you're looking for fan drawings of Harry Potter, Naruto, and plenty more besides, come check out:

My Tumblr

My DeviantArt page
PencilMonkey

Unread postby doc.exe » October 9th, 2014, 11:35 am

“So what’s the plan then, boss?”

doc.exe

Unread postby Wraith5 » October 9th, 2014, 2:25 pm

"Let's... how should I put this... have a 'talk' with them. A very short talk, very, how do you say it, 'to the point'."
Wraith5

Unread postby jgkitarel » October 9th, 2014, 5:55 pm

"By my calculations, the people we need to discuss this matter will not get the point. They are an incredibly stubborn and obstinate bunch, much like the attendees at certain political rallies."

jgkitarel

Unread postby PencilMonkey » October 10th, 2014, 4:00 am

"I speak, of course, of the most vile, malicious, insidious vipers in our society - the giant floating Eiffel towers! Yes, YOU up there! Don't think I haven't seen you, for verily, I HAVE! Tremble in fear, rivet-ridden spawn of Gustave! My wrath is mighty, and will suffer your Gallic gall no longer! Stand back, everyone, I am charging MAH LAZORS!"
If you're looking for fan drawings of Harry Potter, Naruto, and plenty more besides, come check out:

My Tumblr

My DeviantArt page
PencilMonkey

Unread postby jgkitarel » October 10th, 2014, 11:57 am

"So, she's charging her beams to befriend those giant floating towers. I'm on one of them and SHE'S LOOKING THIS WAY!"

jgkitarel

Unread postby PencilMonkey » October 13th, 2014, 4:38 am

"WHY IS IT SO DARK OUT HERE? NO MATTER, I'VE SWITCHED ON THE PILOT LIGHTS IN MY RETINAS, NOW I SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE EVERYTHING!"

My Tumblr

My DeviantArt page
PencilMonkey

Unread postby doc.exe » October 15th, 2014, 11:11 am

“The new blast-o-matic 9000! It shreds, it burns, it fulminates and disintegrates, all with a single catridge!”

doc.exe

Unread postby Ironwolf » October 17th, 2014, 5:33 am

"Where can I find a can big enough for this opener?"
Ironwolf

Unread postby Wraith5 » October 17th, 2014, 1:25 pm

"WHOOOO!!!! NAT 20!!!!! Wait... this D20 usually gives me 1s... This can NOT be good."
Wraith5

Unread postby jgkitarel » October 17th, 2014, 9:51 pm

"Despite the knowledge of its existence, I STILL cannot mathematically prove or disprove the existence of love. DAMN YOU ROUSSEAU!!!"

jgkitarel

Return to “%s” General Discussion