Ze Wolf Game - Game over man - time to ridicule the GM

A place to kick back, relax, and have a friendly discussion with intelligent people.

Re: Ze Wolf Game - Day 4 - Spence and Random Now Dead

Unread postby serbii » February 19th, 2011, 12:55 am

And a quest mafia would be quite intriquing.
The roles are certainly interesting XD and pretty much everyone gets one. Except, like, Kade who is awesome vanilla townie XD Actually may as well open it up to suggestions in the quest thread. No idea who's going to run it or how.
serbii

Unread postby leon89 » February 19th, 2011, 12:58 am

well, what if the main in the quest was on of the players in a mafia game.
Nope
Somebody buried a tornado, and it's trying to escape.
leon89

Unread postby serbii » February 19th, 2011, 1:06 am

...reread that sentence.
You mean if the quest characters all got together to play mafia or something?
serbii

Unread postby leon89 » February 19th, 2011, 1:14 am

no i'm thinking mafia the quest, where the main of said quest is locked in a 'RL' mafia game.
Nope
leon89

Unread postby leon89 » February 19th, 2011, 5:23 pm

the day started to end. the last of the miners are grouped in the hanger trying to figure out who was responsible for the disappearance of Random_fan. Daisy was jittery, rambling on about rabbits, and threw an accusation at Serbii. Kirai looked at Serbii and then glanced in the direction of Daisy as if to ask "her?" Serbii nodded in agreement, Kirai then looked SLAMU in the eye's and he just shrugged in reply. Kirai the looked back towards where Daisy was to find her already baring down on him with a vibro-blade(knife) shouting "Rabbits must die!" Kirai was just barley able to dodge Daisies lunge. Serbii in retaliation pumped a round into Daisy, hitting the crazed woman in the left shoulder causing her to flinch, but she didn't drop the knife. by this time SLAMU had drawn his vibro-blade, and Kirai had his MAG-pistol out. Kirai not one to give his attacker another chance, he pulled the trigger hitting Daisy in the head. the lunatic dropped like a sack of potatoes. kirai looked at the corpse catching his breath "well i think we have found the last of our killers" Serbii nodded in agreement.

"Let's get out of here, this place is giving me the creeps" SLAMU said moving towards the ship. Serb and Kirai followed him into the ship. after a few minutes the ship powered up the main hatch closed and they took off heading back to the safety of core space.

DaisyHeadMayzie was the last wolf. humans have one. on with the discussion

ok, i have a few ideas for the next game.

1. i'm going to tell you their roles after a lynching.
2. i'm going to replace the medic with the renegade/, has to ability to override one lynching per game. they could stop, chose their own target, or both.(you can chose this) this special can be mafia or townie.
3. i'm going to set up an initial scene with the first post and i would like you guys to do an initial RP into the secne. <- i've found this helps get the game going.
Nope
leon89

Unread postby ShonenHero » February 19th, 2011, 6:09 pm

Ha, I had a feeling Daisy was up to something, although I could've sworn serbii was a wolf...

:faill:
ShonenHero

Yahoo Messenger: chubbs.panbuukin
AOL: canera411

Unread postby Ristridin » February 19th, 2011, 6:44 pm

It'll be fun to do this again.

I would like to ask that there will be no sudden rule changes next time though. Humans did win, but in all fairness, without the sudden revelation of all roles, we would most likely have lost. Also, you broke the following rule: "6. In the event of a tie during the human voting in the day then it is a tie and no one is killed that day." This is what killed Magnificate.
Also, Spencinator's suicide was somewhat unexpected; I'm not sure whether he actually intended that. Though that may just be my mistake.

Anyway, I'll give a recount from my perspective as well.

Day 1: One of the mafia 'rules' I've heard is that the mafia are usually the first to start accusing people, especially if one of the mafia members is new at this (when I played my first (and only until now) game several years ago, I was told this was one of the reasons the mafia lost). So Flux_Blade was a logical suspect. I did actually get his name by an honest d12 roll though; funny how that worked out.

Day 2: Accusations and more accusations. I realized I was painting a bullseye on myself; I thought that the wolves probably wouldn't actually attack someone who has been marked for protection and I was right about that at least. Also, if I were wrong and if there would have been no medic, I was the one that would have gone through with the original plan of killing Magnificate the next day for sure. If Magnificate were a wolf, the wolves would have plenty of reason to stop that. Unfortunately, the Angel didn't save me. And to be honest, if Magnificate were in fact the Seer, the wolves might have indeed assaulted him. Regardless, exit me.

Day 3: Had a good laugh because of Random_fan's accusation and Magnificate's reaction to that. Magnificate seemed rather surprised... In retrospect, I'm somewhat annoyed because the medic was still alive at that point, just inactive.

A few hours later, half the participants suddenly died; one is lynched, one is inactive, one commited suicide and one is killed by wolves. Huh.

Day 4: I was doing a bit of math to find our chances of survival for humans now. They weren't good. The fact that Random_fan was killed could be evidence for a revenge killing, meaning Magnificate were a wolf. Still, that doesn't really help our case. Then all identities are revealed, and vote counting wins the day. Victory is ours! Wish I weren't dead so I could celebrate...
Kingdom Hearts: Visions of Destiny Manual
Ristridin

Unread postby leon89 » February 19th, 2011, 6:51 pm

:you_re_kidding_right: :doh :faill: :dark_mood:
oops on the tie thing, i didn't actually write out the rules, and copied them from another forum i visit that i play on, and we had a tie on one game and killed based on a 1d2.

4) will read my own rules. :futile:
5) tie will be no kill.

and Spence did ask to be removed from the game.
Nope
leon89

Unread postby Ristridin » February 19th, 2011, 6:54 pm

:animlol:
Kingdom Hearts: Visions of Destiny Manual
Ristridin

Re: Ze Wolf Game - Game over man - time to ridicule the GM

Unread postby leon89 » February 19th, 2011, 7:03 pm

how do you guys feel about the 1 game day = 2 RL days , and 1 game night = 1 RL day.
Nope
leon89

Unread postby Magnificate » February 19th, 2011, 7:03 pm

4) will read my own rules
Yeah... Perhaps I should be the one to host the next Mafia. It could be either the one including Quest characters or short 5-players game for some fast paced action.
Magnificate

Unread postby leon89 » February 19th, 2011, 7:10 pm

^ that would probably be for the best, i have exams next week and i need to get back to focusing on school.
Nope
leon89

Unread postby serbii » February 19th, 2011, 7:14 pm

Ha, I had a feeling Daisy was up to something, although I could've sworn serbii was a wolf...

:faill:
serbii is a serbii :biggrin:
serbii

Unread postby Wittgen » February 19th, 2011, 7:18 pm

God I hope that's not true. You being either psychic or plant would be crazy and scary enough. Being both?
Wittgen

Unread postby Kirai » February 19th, 2011, 7:24 pm

Ok, here are my thoughts for the days... oh who am I kidding, I had only one setting anyway:

I have no idea what I'm doing... meh gonna accuse some random guy of stuff, I might get lucky.

And hey! It worked beautifully!
Kirai

Unread postby serbii » February 19th, 2011, 7:42 pm

God I hope that's not true. You being either psychic or plant would be crazy and scary enough. Being both?
Alas that missing "e" from serebii cuts my powers.... or does it?
serbii

Unread postby DaisyHeadMayzie » February 20th, 2011, 6:40 pm

Good game all!

In all honesty I likely would of been ranting about rabbits were I not a wolf too. It was just too good a chance to pass up.

That said, the last two "Days" of this game had horrible timing. I managed to end up with about 10 minutes of time with internet access and those were spent checking email and assignments, not Mafia =(.

In the future I'd prefer the game rules NOT to change in game. Even if they are flawed, keep them how they are until the game ends. Either way, it was fun. Thanks Leon for running it.
DaisyHeadMayzie

Return to “%s” General Discussion