"Life too Alkaline?"

A place to kick back, relax, and have a friendly discussion with intelligent people.

"Life too Alkaline?"

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » April 3rd, 2011, 1:26 am

Feel like your life is too alkaline? Been eating too much health food, and want to restore that acidic vibe? Visit the Starcraft 2 forums! The acidity is enough there to aid you in the digestion of all assortment of heavy metals. Your bile will be unbelieveable!

Other beneficial effects include:
>interpreting every post, in every forum, everywhere, as whining
>...or trolling
>...or a sad attempt at an intellectual superiority complex
>wanting to BM random people who do anything that might be interpreted in a way you don't like
>sobering realization of the nature of the North-American competitive gaming spirit
>sad realization of the proficiency of the art of whining
>desire to strangle a kitten
>impulse to collect weaponry and retreat into a mountain cabin
Last edited by Psalm Of Fire on April 3rd, 2011, 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"That didn't make me cry. I'm just shedding manly tears over something completely unrelated and super masculine. Like an explosion. An exploding robot. An exploding robot that's on fire. DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Re: "Life too Alkaline?"

Unread postby jgkitarel » April 3rd, 2011, 8:12 am

And if the SCII forums aren't enough, check the World of Warcraft forums for added supplements of extra strength bitchiness, whining, and so on. All of this brought to you by Blizzard entertainment.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » April 3rd, 2011, 12:02 pm

Heh, never been there. I imagine its pretty bad. Although I don't blame Blizzard.
"That didn't make me cry. I'm just shedding manly tears over something completely unrelated and super masculine. Like an explosion. An exploding robot. An exploding robot that's on fire. DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Unread postby Kirai » April 3rd, 2011, 4:48 pm

Yeah, and if that isn't enough you can just go to the Eve Online forums. Predicting Eve's death since 2003.

Bitter Vet is the basic description for... any Vet really.
Kirai

Unread postby jgkitarel » April 3rd, 2011, 5:30 pm

I think it's more that people don't like any changes. Since I play WoW, I know that some of those things tend to make things harder to play me character, but I don't bitch about it. Besides, I enjoy the challenge.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.

jgkitarel

Unread postby jgkitarel » April 3rd, 2011, 5:44 pm

I think it's more that people don't like any changes. Since I play WoW, I know that some of those things tend to make things harder to play me character, but I don't bitch about it. Besides, I enjoy the challenge.

BTW, did you see the April Fool's easter eggs?

jgkitarel

Return to “%s” General Discussion