Forum Flood

A place to kick back, relax, and have a friendly discussion with intelligent people.

Forum Flood

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » May 7th, 2011, 3:43 pm

I've kinda been flooding the forum. I felt too bad to write the last week, so a lot of the creative energy that went into my writing went here. I'm feeling better and will get back to writing. I'll be here still, just at a more moderate pace.

Hope I haven't made anyone too sick of the yellow-ish avatars >.<
"That didn't make me cry. I'm just shedding manly tears over something completely unrelated and super masculine. Like an explosion. An exploding robot. An exploding robot that's on fire. DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Re: Forum Flood

Unread postby Farmer_10 » May 7th, 2011, 3:54 pm

Eh, If I ever had more interesting things to say this forum would be swamped with Super Robots. But in the end I got to make you laugh and my ego got a healthy boost for a day. Plus you write semi- to full-on interesting things anyway, so whatevs.
Sweet lady fate, why dost thou piss on me so?!
Farmer_10

Unread postby jgkitarel » May 7th, 2011, 8:44 pm

:agree:
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » May 7th, 2011, 9:13 pm

:biggrin:
"That didn't make me cry. I'm just shedding manly tears over something completely unrelated and super masculine. Like an explosion. An exploding robot. An exploding robot that's on fire. DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » May 7th, 2011, 9:23 pm

*shrugs* Sometimes you make new threads that feel like they could have been posts in a more general thread. Even then, though, you do usually have interesting things to say.
Random Scholomance Quote of However Long It Takes Me To Get Bored of the Last One:
“Ancell: respecting personal boundaries to the detriment of his friends since 1993.” ~bookworm702
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby leon89 » May 7th, 2011, 9:29 pm

Forum flood?

Flooding the Forum!?

Psalm what did I tell you about keeping the dynamite away from the spam filter?
Nope
Somebody buried a tornado, and it's trying to escape.
leon89

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » May 7th, 2011, 10:33 pm

Leon? I *AM* the spam filter.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » May 7th, 2011, 11:42 pm

*shrugs* Sometimes you make new threads that feel like they could have been posts in a more general thread. Even then, though, you do usually have interesting things to say.
:doh This could have gone in the "Random Insanity" thread, couldn't it have? I didn't even think of that...
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Unread postby Phht » May 8th, 2011, 12:05 am

It does seem counter intuitive to apologize for making a lot of new threads recently by making a new thread to do so. :biggrin:
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Naruto RP: Higure Yuuhi (Sp Jonin, age 20, Konoha)
RP Atlas - Naruto RP wiki
Phht

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » May 8th, 2011, 1:12 am

Never Apologize!
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Unread postby leon89 » May 8th, 2011, 1:14 am

Leon? I *AM* the spam filter.
Even more reason for him to keep the Dynamite away.
Nope
Somebody buried a tornado, and it's trying to escape.
leon89

Unread postby jgkitarel » May 8th, 2011, 7:52 pm

:burnt: Too late. Besides, it gives us something to do, and when our favorite trolls begin their trolling war again, we shall be filled with much amusement.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Return to “%s” General Discussion