What was I thinking!!??

A place to kick back, relax, and have a friendly discussion with intelligent people.

Re: What was I thinking!!??

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » June 27th, 2011, 8:41 pm

Congratulations, Kirai.
Random Scholomance Quote of However Long It Takes Me To Get Bored of the Last One:
“Ancell: respecting personal boundaries to the detriment of his friends since 1993.” ~bookworm702
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 27th, 2011, 9:40 pm

Awesome to hear Kirai. Question though. How are you getting home?
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby doc.exe » June 28th, 2011, 1:23 am

Cheers for you Kirai! :cheers:

Hopefully the road home will be less eventful (and painful).
"No te tomes la vida demasiado en serio, al fin y al cabo no saldrás vivo de ella." Les Luthiers

"There are two essential rules to management. One, the customer is always right; and two, they must be punished for their arrogance." Dogbert
doc.exe

Unread postby serbii » June 28th, 2011, 6:03 am

Congrats! It's quite an achievement!
serbii

Unread postby Kirai » June 28th, 2011, 9:02 am

I'm taking the train home, at the very least till france. From there I'll see, but I hope they will have a better network than spain. Geez I'll have to take a long, long trip around.
Kirai

Unread postby Kirai » June 28th, 2011, 11:34 pm

Day: 28

Only got halfway out of spain. Mostly because the bus out of fisterre took the scenic route along the coast. But also because the trains won't run at night. Not entirely unexpected of course
Kirai

Unread postby Kirai » June 29th, 2011, 5:01 pm

Day: 29

This day was spend mostly waiting. Aparently in spain they have only one train out of spain that allows bikes. But tomorrow I'll get a train that brings me to germany, from there... Well, we'll see. At least I'll have decent navigation again^^
Kirai

Unread postby gman391 » June 29th, 2011, 7:34 pm

Good to hear man.
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Return to “%s” General Discussion