Favorite Fan Art

A place to kick back, relax, and have a friendly discussion with intelligent people.

Favorite Fan Art

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » July 5th, 2011, 6:41 pm

New thread, since I found some sweet pokemon art but it doesn't belong in the Naruto thread ^_^. If you're posting Naruto art, though, put it in the Favorite Naruto Art thread.

So I'm not into pokemon, played a little bit waaay back and have some culture osmosis. Enough to think this pic is cool.
"That didn't make me cry. I'm just shedding manly tears over something completely unrelated and super masculine. Like an explosion. An exploding robot. An exploding robot that's on fire. DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Re: Favorite Fan Art

Unread postby QuoteMyFoot » July 5th, 2011, 7:08 pm

That's an awesome piece of artwork! Thanks for the share, Psalm.

This also gives me an excuse to share a pokemon mini comic-thing I've hanging onto for ages.

Warning: large amounts of adorable
QuoteMyFoot

Unread postby Zankaru Zelladonii » July 6th, 2011, 1:22 am

I can't breathe! The massive amounts of cuteness are too much for my heart!
"Machiavelli was wrong, it is better to be loved than feared. It is harder to get people to love you, but those bonds are that much harder to break."
I'm a Princeps, the #1 of a Titan, the crazy bastard who wears an angry house to work. - Tomas, Princeps of Warhound Titan Invictorus

~*~ Ultimate Viridian Dream's Fanfic Recommendation List ~*~
Zankaru Zelladonii

Unread postby jgkitarel » July 7th, 2011, 12:14 pm

And Kirai's busy, so we can't rely on him spiking the cookies to vaccinate you.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby Farmer_10 » February 17th, 2012, 8:36 pm

*insert hammy raising the dead joke*

That Pokemon Comic is one of the reasons I erased my Pokemon White save so I can choose Oshawott.
Last edited by Farmer_10 on February 17th, 2012, 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sweet lady fate, why dost thou piss on me so?!
Farmer_10

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » February 17th, 2012, 9:51 pm

image isn't coming through man, and when I tried to go to the image location my virus protection stopped me.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Farmer_10 » February 17th, 2012, 10:18 pm

That's odd considering it shows up on my phone. I'll edit and delete for safety's sake.
Last edited by Farmer_10 on February 17th, 2012, 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farmer_10

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » February 17th, 2012, 11:23 pm

I think the pic got deleted from the blog man, there aren't any Deadpool-related pics when you follow the link.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Farmer_10 » February 17th, 2012, 11:49 pm

And it was a great drawing too. Damn it.

Edit:

Okay, I'm not sure why I'm putting so much effort into this. Honestly, with all the work it's making me do just to share it, I'm starting to resent it a little.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luie2 ... o1_500.jpg

That's a different link. Not the virus-y one from earlier. Is there anything in there or does my phone have the power to let me see deleted pictures?
Farmer_10

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » February 18th, 2012, 12:16 am

It's in there this time. So I see Cable, Deadpool, and then some unidentified X-men... person. Not getting what's so awesome about it man, but if you enjoy it, good on ya.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Farmer_10 » February 18th, 2012, 12:21 am

That's a bummer. I guess it only makes sense if you've ever read Yotsuba&! and know who Hope Summers is.
Farmer_10

Unread postby MrRigger2 » February 18th, 2012, 2:12 am

Yotsuba&! is a great manga. I would go as far as to say that it's impossible not to smile at it. How good is it, you ask? Yotsuba&! is so good it has the protection of 4chan.

MrRigger
In engineering, the work is only done when there is nothing left to add. In writing, the work is only done when there is nothing left to take away.

Check out Between Magic and Mount Justice
MrRigger2

Unread postby jgkitarel » February 18th, 2012, 8:29 am

wait what?

It has the protection of 4chan?!
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.

jgkitarel

Unread postby Darkandus » February 18th, 2012, 11:24 am

Yup, she serves as their 404 and B& mascot.
Spoiler: show
Darkandus

Unread postby jgkitarel » February 18th, 2012, 1:02 pm

Oh my <censored> God.

OT: Oh yeah, Dark, that reminds me. My family is trying to get me to get a passport. My father wants me to do so to send me to the Bahamas, while my aunt told me about a sponsored trip to Ireland through her hospital that she wants to pass off to me (my mother's side of the family comes from Ireland, or is Duffy common elsewhere?). BTW, I have a guy in my unit who is a former member of the Royal Irish Regiment. US Citizen by birth, Irish by upbringing for him. Still, it is rather rare for someone with experience in a foreign armed service to get into my particular field within the US Armed Services. The last one I knew was in the Romanian SSR Army back in during the Cold War (he was a former Platoon Sergeant of mine).

jgkitarel

Unread postby Darkandus » February 18th, 2012, 3:40 pm

Thats pretty cool. If you come over we should have a drink or something.
Darkandus

Unread postby DidelotM1 » February 29th, 2012, 7:16 pm

Brace yourselves....

DidelotM1

Unread postby jgkitarel » March 1st, 2012, 6:21 am

*spittake*

:animlol:

All of those were just so.... appropriate.

:animlol:

jgkitarel

Unread postby Zankaru Zelladonii » March 3rd, 2012, 7:19 pm

Dexter - Gaara :biggrin:
"Machiavelli was wrong, it is better to be loved than feared. It is harder to get people to love you, but those bonds are that much harder to break."
I'm a Princeps, the #1 of a Titan, the crazy bastard who wears an angry house to work. - Tomas, Princeps of Warhound Titan Invictorus

Zankaru Zelladonii

Unread postby jgkitarel » March 3rd, 2012, 11:31 pm

Bugs and Daffy as Kakashi and Gai. :biggrin:

jgkitarel

Unread postby Phht » May 1st, 2012, 6:21 am

Couldn't help but post this. A mech artist on dA has started taking Unseen/Reseen designs and redesigning them to better fit the universe. Here's his Warhammer.

Check out the knees of the mech. :leaving:
Phht

Unread postby Zankaru Zelladonii » May 2nd, 2012, 3:52 pm

Also, on the torso to the left, under the arm.

Zankaru Zelladonii

Unread postby Phht » May 2nd, 2012, 9:48 pm

Here's his other Unseen redesign that he did recently (which spawned a commission to redesign other Unseen, that Warhammer being the first of the group): Marauder. Note the "Not a Clan ERPPC" written on one arm. :smile:
Phht

Unread postby Farmer_10 » June 29th, 2012, 4:53 pm

The Ultimate form of Hope and Courage
Hell Yeah. That's how you do it.
Farmer_10

Return to “%s” General Discussion