~*~*~*~ The endless abyss that is the mind of Phht ~*~*~*~

A place to kick back, relax, and have a friendly discussion with intelligent people.

~*~*~*~ The endless abyss that is the mind of Phht ~*~*~*~

Unread postby Zankaru Zelladonii » August 25th, 2011, 10:56 pm

I have often wondered how we could break the minds of new members more efficiently than letting them wander around the site while we wait for them to run into vael or stumble across one of the Three. Then it came to me! Phht still makes me speechless sometimes, and I have been here a while!

I
Eternaleye - I can totally see Jiraiya having a plot bunny summoning contract, though. Why do you think there are so many volumes of Icha Icha?
Phht - Because they're actually ghost written by Mikoto Uchiha, who faked her death during the Massacre and now wanders the earth perving on people with her Sharingan.

II
Zankaru:
*Quoting Phht on Naruto fashion*:
"If all three were to meet in the same place as Sakura, the youthful explosion of fashion would change the world forever.
Green spandex, with a blaring orange chunin vest, and a purple ribbon belt to top off the design. On someone with pink hair.
You may all commence clawing your eyes out in agony now."
Why phht? Why?! *bangs head against keyboard*

Phht: That does sound like my work, but I had to go find it to see the context. Now I demand art of this. Sakura Haruno, the Beautiful Scarlet Pimpernel of Oto! (feel free to change the flower name to something more appropriate, or whatever)
EDIT: Actually, make it the uniform for a sentai team. Konan, Sakura, Tayuya, Karin, and Mei. Should be enough rioting of hair color (and glasses... and sometimes horns) with the uniforms for maximum damage.

Zankaru:Ahhh! Why wont you stop? Your going to give me mental scarring!

Kirai:Hmm... so Phht is delving into weapon development.
Going for evil genius or something?
And... well I think the outfit might need a speedo for completion... and the legwarmers, don't forget the leg warmer...
You know you could add so many accessories... like a rebreather or something.

Farmer:And they all have eyebrows as thick as Lees in their respective hair colors.

Phht: I dunno about the rebreather. I kinda feel that covering up most of their faces (though that's kinda redundant with Mei) somewhat hampers the brain shattering effect of good looking ladies wearing such atrocities. No leg warmers. The shinobi-style boots they'd wear (I'm thinking something like post-skip Sakura's footwear) would need to match their hair though so the top and bottom match. Hm. Maybe something upper leg in orange? Kunai pouch on each leg with it and the bandages underneath all in the same orange as the vest?
With this design, whether they are upright or upside down, the riot of colors would still generally be the same instead of possible being decreased. And no, this isn't weapons development. Now, if I made the uniform into a seifuku style outfit while maintaining the colors, THAT would be weapons development. Particularly if I stuck it on guys.

III
I'll call it now - Hashirama and Madara were epic bros, but newly arrived hottie Mito Uzumaki tore their friendship apart as the two became rivals for her affection! Things soured further when Mito picked Hashirama over Madara, eventually leading Madara to attempt to show Mito he was better than Hashirama (which is now known as the battle at the Valley of the End). Later in life, Madara realized the tragedy caused by forgetting to put bros before hos and looked back at his times with Hashirama with regret. The entire Moon Eye plan is actually so he can "reunite" with Hashirama and have a second chance to continue the epic bromance.

IV
SLAMU - Yondiame shows up from nowhere, telling everyone that this was all a practical joke cooked up between him and Kyuubi ("The look on y'all's faces! Priceless!"), Kisame is revealed to be the man behind the man behind the throne in Akatsuki (or rather, in a shockng revelation, the woman behind the man behind the throne in Akatsuki. "Yeah, I know. I have a man's gills. I got them from my mother's side of the family. Long story.")

Phht - So Kisame really left Mist because she thought Madara was cheating on her, and their passion reignited after they met again in Akatsuki but couldn't reveal it, so Kisame got partnered with Itachi because guys with Sharingans make her hot and Madara liked teasing her?
Madara/Kisame, OTP.
Last edited by Zankaru Zelladonii on April 7th, 2012, 1:05 am, edited 6 times in total.
"Machiavelli was wrong, it is better to be loved than feared. It is harder to get people to love you, but those bonds are that much harder to break."
I'm a Princeps, the #1 of a Titan, the crazy bastard who wears an angry house to work. - Tomas, Princeps of Warhound Titan Invictorus

~*~ Ultimate Viridian Dream's Fanfic Recommendation List ~*~
Zankaru Zelladonii

Re: ~*~*~*~ The endless abyss that is the mind of Phht ~*~*~

Unread postby Vael » August 26th, 2011, 2:47 am

...aren't we supposed to be a little more newbie friendly? That said...THIS WILL BE FUN!

*scurries off to find stuffs*
~WARNING! MIND AT WORK!~

KH Wiki: The Keyhole
Fairly solid as a resource and rather organized, perfect for newcomers to KH.
Kingdom Hearts Wiki
Parent-site of The Keyhole, a little less organized in my opinion, but goes a little deeper into the mechanics of KH.
Vael

Unread postby doc.exe » August 28th, 2011, 9:42 pm

Well, there is the brief discussion on the first page of the Epic Quotes thread:

Zankaru:
*Quoting Phht on Naruto fashion*:
"If all three were to meet in the same place as Sakura, the youthful explosion of fashion would change the world forever.
Green spandex, with a blaring orange chunin vest, and a purple ribbon belt to top off the design. On someone with pink hair.
You may all commence clawing your eyes out in agony now."

Why phht? Why?! *bangs head against keyboard*

Phht: That does sound like my work, but I had to go find it to see the context. Now I demand art of this. Sakura Haruno, the Beautiful Scarlet Pimpernel of Oto! (feel free to change the flower name to something more appropriate, or whatever)
EDIT: Actually, make it the uniform for a sentai team. Konan, Sakura, Tayuya, Karin, and Mei. Should be enough rioting of hair color (and glasses... and sometimes horns) with the uniforms for maximum damage.

Zankaru:Ahhh! Why wont you stop? Your going to give me mental scarring!

Kirai:Hmm... so Phht is delving into weapon development.
Going for evil genius or something?
And... well I think the outfit might need a speedo for completion... and the legwarmers, don't forget the leg warmer...
You know you could add so many accessories... like a rebreather or something.

Farmer:And they all have eyebrows as thick as Lees in their respective hair colors.

Zankaru:I dont know why I feel I should add to this.... maybe my brain has finally started to melt from over-exposure to this forum.
Why not have them wearing a rainbow striped cape as well, and dont forget the scarf made from fifty cat tails.

Phht: I dunno about the rebreather. I kinda feel that covering up most of their faces (though that's kinda redundant with Mei) somewhat hampers the brain shattering effect of good looking ladies wearing such atrocities. No leg warmers. The shinobi-style boots they'd wear (I'm thinking something like post-skip Sakura's footwear) would need to match their hair though so the top and bottom match. Hm. Maybe something upper leg in orange? Kunai pouch on each leg with it and the bandages underneath all in the same orange as the vest?
With this design, whether they are upright or upside down, the riot of colors would still generally be the same instead of possible being decreased. And no, this isn't weapons development. Now, if I made the uniform into a seifuku style outfit while maintaining the colors, THAT would be weapons development. Particularly if I stuck it on guys.

---------------

I have to say that, even if it's not really weapon's development as he claims, it certainly looks like that. :wink:
"No te tomes la vida demasiado en serio, al fin y al cabo no saldrás vivo de ella." Les Luthiers

"There are two essential rules to management. One, the customer is always right; and two, they must be punished for their arrogance." Dogbert
doc.exe

Unread postby Zankaru Zelladonii » August 29th, 2011, 12:47 am

Was I really like that back then? Now all I feel is a great curiosity to actually see some art of that outfit.
"Machiavelli was wrong, it is better to be loved than feared. It is harder to get people to love you, but those bonds are that much harder to break."
I'm a Princeps, the #1 of a Titan, the crazy bastard who wears an angry house to work. - Tomas, Princeps of Warhound Titan Invictorus

Zankaru Zelladonii

Unread postby jgkitarel » August 29th, 2011, 11:06 pm

*Realizes the archive binge this would require and preemptively runs away screaming from the depths of Phht's mind.*
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Unread postby Zankaru Zelladonii » April 6th, 2012, 5:08 am

I'll call it now - Hashirama and Madara were epic bros, but newly arrived hottie Mito Uzumaki tore their friendship apart as the two became rivals for her affection! Things soured further when Mito picked Hashirama over Madara, eventually leading Madara to attempt to show Mito he was better than Hashirama (which is now known as the battle at the Valley of the End). Later in life, Madara realized the tragedy caused by forgetting to put bros before hos and looked back at his times with Hashirama with regret. The entire Moon Eye plan is actually so he can "reunite" with Hashirama and have a second chance to continue the epic bromance.

Zankaru Zelladonii

Unread postby Phht » April 6th, 2012, 12:57 pm

Phht

Unread postby jgkitarel » April 7th, 2012, 12:49 am

You think I would have learned better than to click on any link the Phht posts, but the pavlonian response is ingrained.

DAMN YOU PAVLOV!!!
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.

jgkitarel

Unread postby Lthayer3 » April 9th, 2012, 12:09 am

Weaponizing the forum is a wonderful idea. There just need to be another dozen or two mentally scarring quotes, though. This is just enough to shock innocent new members (provided they don't have an overactive imagination).

But! Such a topic shouldn't be limited to Phht. Someone (with far more time than I have) should dredge out some quotes from Anti and whatever lesser horrors are disguised as forum members.

Then have the topic renamed "Read this before posting" or something to that effect. We're already in General Discussion, so hopefully new members will see this topic first. They'll be sucked in, and once they read the first one, they won't be able to stop. Either their eyes will glaze over as their poor little minds are warped, or they'll realize they have found their (horrible twisted) kindred spirits here, and proceed to provide more ammunition.

:halo

EDIT: Look, look! Someone's responding to my post with a funny color! I don't think I've managed that before on a forum. Maybe he's one of the aforementioned lesser horrors, and is volunteering to help? :grin:

(Please don't hurt me :bow )
Last edited by Lthayer3 on April 9th, 2012, 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lthayer3

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » April 9th, 2012, 12:46 am

*Is standing behind Lthayer, tapping the shaft of my beam scythe in my palm*
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Zankaru Zelladonii » April 9th, 2012, 1:25 am

But! Such a topic shouldn't be limited to Phht. Someone (with far more time than I have) should dredge out some quotes from Anti and whatever lesser horrors are disguised as forum members.
Are you mad, man? You can't concentrate all of it into one thread, you have to dilute it with multiple threads. Not trying to actually kill people here, just traumatize.

Zankaru Zelladonii

Unread postby jgkitarel » April 12th, 2012, 6:13 am

Zank, when Anti got going, nothing could dillute it. Phht is the lesser of the two Elder Evils.

jgkitarel

Return to “%s” General Discussion