Any interest in....?

A place to kick back, relax, and have a friendly discussion with intelligent people.

Any interest in....?

Unread postby DidelotM1 » October 5th, 2011, 10:28 pm

Seeing the various 'Quests' and a handful of 'let's plays' our forum has dished out over the time I've been here, I've had the urge to do something similar but different. I'm a Sims 3 gamer and my idea deals with doing something with this game. The idea I had was similar to both a 'Quest' and a 'Let's play' in style. In that I mean the basic premise would be to take our founding sim, and with the choices made from the forumites here, decide his/her fate up to and including whom he marries, what his job is, who his friends are, how many kids they have, etc. We'll be voting on a lot more than that, but I wanted to poke the forums and see if their was any interest in this type of thing at all first before I tried it. The ultimate goal being 10 generations of the family line or until we all get bored :-p. There would be pictures as that'd be better than me just telling you all what was going on. So basically that'd be it. Run a chosen victim through our choices in The Sims 3. So is there an interest in this kind of thing or should I go back to my shadowy corner? :ninja:
DidelotM1

Re: Any interest in....?

Unread postby ShonenHero » October 5th, 2011, 11:28 pm

I'm all for it.

:biggrin:
ShonenHero

Yahoo Messenger: chubbs.panbuukin
AOL: canera411

Unread postby serbii » October 6th, 2011, 4:25 am

Yeah sure.

Fair warning, I see the sims as less of a 'life simulator' and more of an 'elaborate breeding program.'
When you say 'how many kids?' the answer is as many as possible, with as many different people as possible and only the pretty ones are allowed to breed.
FOR SCIENCE! Image
serbii

Unread postby Darkandus » October 6th, 2011, 11:28 am

Stop whining and read the god damn book! You need two more skill points before you get promoted and I'm sick of this place and your pathetic need for sleep!

Uh...I mean...

Torture Sims to death for failing me for the last time? What kind of monster do you think I am?

:leaving:
Spoiler: show
Darkandus

Unread postby Zankaru Zelladonii » October 6th, 2011, 6:38 pm

Hehehe, yes. :psychotic:
"Machiavelli was wrong, it is better to be loved than feared. It is harder to get people to love you, but those bonds are that much harder to break."
I'm a Princeps, the #1 of a Titan, the crazy bastard who wears an angry house to work. - Tomas, Princeps of Warhound Titan Invictorus

~*~ Ultimate Viridian Dream's Fanfic Recommendation List ~*~
Zankaru Zelladonii

Unread postby ShonenHero » October 6th, 2011, 11:55 pm

I fear for this poor Sim, I really do.

:shy:
ShonenHero

Yahoo Messenger: chubbs.panbuukin
AOL: canera411

Unread postby tryrar » October 6th, 2011, 11:59 pm

a sim run like it was a quest? This can only end in tears as the poor abused sim gains the power to materialize in our dimension, leading an army of mind bleeding horrors
tryrar

Unread postby Lthayer3 » October 7th, 2011, 12:04 am

Inevitably, there will be a breeding program for little insane blue haired sims. And everyone will be a baker.
Lthayer3

Return to “%s” General Discussion