Yet Another Random Bit of Insanity

A place to kick back, relax, and have a friendly discussion with intelligent people.

Re: Yet Another Random Bit of Insanity

Unread postby RavynousHunter » December 14th, 2016, 4:51 pm

Other than things that explicitly block ads, I'm not aware of anything that just mutes them.

Oh, also, preordered Persona 5. The hype is real, bitches.
RavynousHunter

Unread postby Wraith5 » December 27th, 2016, 4:59 pm

So, quick question. I just got a wireless headset that uses a USB dongle (Logitech G930), and would like to use it to listen to music from my iPod/iPhone. Anyone know if a USB female to 3.5mm male adapter allow me to do that?
example adapter:
I know they're usually used to play music off a thumbdrive, but would this work?
"Boss, why is it that you always say 'I've got a plan' like a terrorist says 'I've got a bomb'?" - Garrus Vakarian in Razor's Edge: Requiem (a Mass Effect fan-fic)
"Sometimes I stop to think and forget to start again." - t-shirt
"I don't understand, but I disagree." - my older sister misquoting my younger brother ("I understand, but...")
"Come to the Darkside; We have bacon." - t-shirt
Wraith5

Unread postby MEKristian » December 30th, 2016, 12:50 pm

In my continuing attempts to get other people to watch Symphogear, here's two links:

dlartistanon's appeal for why you should watch Symphogear.

Basically what it says on the tin, though it's tumblr...

And if you're less avoidant of spoilers:

Nekekur Watches Symphogear.

Linked to the episodes tag rather than the main page for it because slight spoilers in main header picture there.

Also basically what it says on the tin, Tumblr user Nekekur watches Symphogear and rambles about her thoughts "live".
MEKristian

AOL: MEKristian

Unread postby thrawnca » November 11th, 2018, 10:08 pm

Did anyone here play the original Harvest Moon for SNES?

There's a ROM patch, produced by a community member, that fixes some bugs in the final scoring so you can actually get a perfect score by playing perfectly, instead of having to jump through weird counter-intuitive and counter-productive hoops (like repeatedly entering and leaving your house on the final day to lower your wife's affection score from 999 to 511).

I don't have the skills to fully verify it myself, but I've tried it out; it did the job as advertised, and I don't think it sent a copy of my entire hard drive to the Chinese and Russian governments.

https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/4056/
thrawnca

Return to “%s” General Discussion